Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384455 times)
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:06:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKxBOWCVQO0

SEC is on the case.

Craig Grant and Trevon James and all the other US based faggots are going to jail.

And if anyone is still taking part in these lending platform crap, you deserve to lose your fucking arses.

Dude lost U$142K, prudent in not investing more. The second half of the vid is him promoting his LottOdds site based on lotto balls having memory, thus knowing when and by whom cupped them.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Did someone just say LottoConnect (LODDS)?

OMG does that mean the lawsuit is toast? He is misleading people about lotto now lol how can he have any credibility ? By the way, can't he be sued for that?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 02:31:37 AM by YuTü.Co.in

SEC is on the case.

Craig Grant and Trevon James and all the other US based faggots are going to jail.

And if anyone is still taking part in these lending platform crap, you deserve to lose your fucking arses.

Dude lost U$142K, prudent in not investing more. The second half of the vid is him promoting his LottOdds site based on lotto balls having memory, thus knowing when and by whom cupped them.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OMG does that mean the lawsuit is toast? He is misleading people about lotto now lol how can he have any credibility ?

You have it ass backwards. He was promoting his LottOdds site long before he stumbled across BitConnect. If LottOdds is so terrific, why did he send his money to Bitconnect?

In the crypto space there are white hat dudes, black hat dudes, and now ...

"Trust me, the blue balls are hot this week. I won three times in a roll in the Texas Lotto. Speakin' 'bout Texas, did you hear ..."

I'm just gonna leave this here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/mehmet-vs-digitalpoint-copyright-infringement.1905097/

entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

is this the end for BCC? what ever caused the huge decline?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

Open letter to the Lending Community

Again we see the collapse of yet another high profile lending platform that not only 2 weeks ago was claiming the #1 position in the market.
Weeks ago, I publicly ousted their behaviour and threw up the red flags to my community of 40,000+ members and to ICO review sites to warn customers of the internal exchange manipulation and other tactics used to artificially moon the coin.

Investors and promoters play such a big part in this failure also because they jump on the rocket that seems to be headed to the moon with little to know research at all. These red flags could be seen a mile away yet everyone closed their eyes and thought it didn’t matter. I actually had conversation with admins from Davor that came out and admitted they manipulated the exchange but it’s okay, as long as the price goes up no one cares.   

Here’s the reality, Davor Coin exit SCAMED its members. They did this by falsely manipulating their internal exchange numbers creating interest in the coin while dumping their coins to the market. 

Once the pump was over the coin price corrected and landed in the cents a couple of weeks later. Davor Coin continued on with a number of “hope” tactics to put as much time between them and the rise of their exchange blaming everything else along the way. 

Unfortunately for the investors of these platforms you place a huge amount of blind trust in them, trust takes time to build and I caution investors globally to do your research and build a relationship with the community backing the Crypto business you are thinking about investing in. 

When I started Falcon Coin I did it to change so many things I hated about the industry, I run a tight ship that’s focused on building trust in the community and it’s going to take us months if not years to regain the trust of so many other people’s actions. 

To the investors of Davor Coin, I feel your pain and I hope you one day regain trust in the industry that I believe can be successful long term. 

My top 5 tips for investors when looking to invest into a lending platform: 

1) Do your research, spend at least 1-2 weeks reading up and talking to that coins community. 
2) Invest with a strategy and stick to it. Investing in a company is both risky and takes up a huge amount of time. Get behind a team, a business you believe in. 
3) Stop worrying about the share price or the promotions, they’ll be there tomorrow. 
4) Build relationships within that Coin’s community and sit back and think about the value they offer you. I have done this many times over the past year and thought to myself “this guy is a complete idiot” – I don’t invest in idiots. 
5) Look for signs of manipulation or control of key things; exchange, BTC withdrawals, limits selling etc. This is why the first tip is so important. 

I wish you all luck and I hope you find success and financial freedom in 2018 and beyond. 

To all the haters and cowboys in the industry, get a life and stop acting like children. 

Will McMaster 
CEO – Falcon Coin
======================================================================

Joel February 3, 2018 at 9:47 pm
Now we are forced to buy FalconCoin at $10 per coin when we transfer them from our USD lending wallet, and then sell them on the internal exchange for about 70 cents each. I have had numerous problems and sent it several got a response. My friend sent in BTC and it “got lost”. It’s a scam through and through.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:44:37 AM

Open letter to the Lending Community

Again we see the collapse of yet another high profile lending platform that not only 2 weeks ago was claiming the #1 position in the market.
Weeks ago, I publicly ousted their behaviour and threw up the red flags to my community of 40,000+ members and to ICO review sites to warn customers of the internal exchange manipulation and other tactics used to artificially moon the coin.

Investors and promoters play such a big part in this failure also because they jump on the rocket that seems to be headed to the moon with little to know research at all. These red flags could be seen a mile away yet everyone closed their eyes and thought it didn’t matter. I actually had conversation with admins from Davor that came out and admitted they manipulated the exchange but it’s okay, as long as the price goes up no one cares.    

Here’s the reality, Davor Coin exit SCAMED its members. They did this by falsely manipulating their internal exchange numbers creating interest in the coin while dumping their coins to the market.  

Once the pump was over the coin price corrected and landed in the cents a couple of weeks later. Davor Coin continued on with a number of “hope” tactics to put as much time between them and the rise of their exchange blaming everything else along the way.  

Unfortunately for the investors of these platforms you place a huge amount of blind trust in them, trust takes time to build and I caution investors globally to do your research and build a relationship with the community backing the Crypto business you are thinking about investing in.  

When I started Falcon Coin I did it to change so many things I hated about the industry, I run a tight ship that’s focused on building trust in the community and it’s going to take us months if not years to regain the trust of so many other people’s actions.  

To the investors of Davor Coin, I feel your pain and I hope you one day regain trust in the industry that I believe can be successful long term.  

1) Do your research, spend at least 1-2 weeks reading up and talking to that coins community.  
2) Invest with a strategy and stick to it. Investing in a company is both risky and takes up a huge amount of time. Get behind a team, a business you believe in.  
3) Stop worrying about the share price or the promotions, they’ll be there tomorrow.  
4) Build relationships within that Coin’s community and sit back and think about the value they offer you. I have done this many times over the past year and thought to myself “this guy is a complete idiot” – I don’t invest in idiots.  
5) Look for signs of manipulation or control of key things; exchange, BTC withdrawals, limits selling etc. This is why the first tip is so important.  

I wish you all luck and I hope you find success and financial freedom in 2018 and beyond.  

To all the haters and cowboys in the industry, get a life and stop acting like children.  

Will McMaster  
CEO – Falcon Coin
======================================================================

Joel February 3, 2018 at 9:47 pm
Now we are forced to buy FalconCoin at $10 per coin when we transfer them from our USD lending wallet, and then sell them on the internal exchange for about 70 cents each. I have had numerous problems and sent it several got a response. My friend sent in BTC and it “got lost”. It’s a scam through and through.

Say it ain't so, Will McMaster Bates!!!

Three lending program dudes walk into a bar.

LP1 Dude: Ours was the first lending program.
LP2 Dude: Ours was the most legit lending program.
LP3 Dude: Ours was the Next Gen. Lending Program.
Bartender: How's busy, boys?
LP Dudes in Unison: Would be better if not for all that FUD from them cowboys, not to mention TEXAS.
Bartender: That reminds me, there's a new song on the jukebox. Here's a quarter. Go play it.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:50:50 AM

1) Do not invest.  
2) Do not invest.  
3) Do not invest.  
4) Do not invest.
5) Do not invest.  

Wink

There are 5 or 6 lending platform that is based in cryptocurrency, Bitconnectcoin is their model I'm sure people will stay away from this kind of roadmap or platform, you can go up to 1000% profit then goes down to zero the next day when people start losing their confidence so better learn from Bitconnectcoin and stay away from similar program.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
canibalgb

Activity: 448

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

>_>

"If you don't win we pay you $100."

Kiss

How much did you lose out here, baby?
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

There are 5 or 6 lending platform that is based in cryptocurrency, Bitconnectcoin is their model I'm sure people will stay away from this kind of roadmap or platform, you can go up to 1000% profit then goes down to zero the next day when people start losing their confidence so better learn from Bitconnectcoin and stay away from similar program.

Hi,

You're wrong, only a few will learn because they're too greedy and lazy to make researchs : they watch a video on youtube with a guy telling how great and amazing it is and they fall in it. All the bitconnect victims didn't want to see the warnings, didn't want to read more about the shit-scam project.

By the way, what about the responsability of coinmarketcap ? What did they list this coin in the top ten ? How many did they receive to do that ?
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

Hi,

You're wrong, only a few will learn because they're too greedy and lazy to make researchs : they watch a video on youtube with a guy telling how great and amazing it is and they fall in it. All the bitconnect victims didn't want to see the warnings, didn't want to read more about the shit-scam project.

By the way, what about the responsability of coinmarketcap ? What did they list this coin in the top ten ? How many did they receive to do that ?

It was listed in the top 10 because of its volume, market cap, and the coin worth. I guess if you have all three, you get it.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

[/quote]

LP Dudes in Unison: Would be better if not for all that FUD from them cowboys, not to mention TEXAS.
Bartender: That reminds me, there's a new song on the jukebox. Here's a quarter. Go play it.
[/quote]
===================================================================================

GOLDMAN now predicts cryptos will go to ZERO based on recent futures experienced trading:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/get-ready-for-most-cryptocurrencies-to-hit-zero-goldman-says

Cash is king for now.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

===================================================================================

GOLDMAN now predicts cryptos will go to ZERO based on recent futures experienced trading:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/get-ready-for-most-cryptocurrencies-to-hit-zero-goldman-says

Cash is king for now.

I don't think GS should be concerning itself with the crypto space when there's bigger things on the horizon would exploring: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-06/volatility-inc-inside-wall-street-s-8-billion-vix-time-bomb

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

"Trevon, Ryan really did buy this car with the money he earn via LunchMoneyConnect (LMC). Now, are you gonna become an affiliate or do you plan on living on welfare for the rest of your life?"

caobahung

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Now, it's so sad that this project is dead, a lot of my friends lost a lot of money for them
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
Merited by Mr.Pro (5), Crestington (4)

Now, it's so sad that this project is dead, a lot of my friends lost a lot of money for them

they deserve it that is what you get from investing in obvious ponzi scheme and i hope this will be a good learning experience not to join from these type of scams.
Also its not a project cause if its a project there would be developments and updates happening.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

This coin is a ponzi coin....it made people lost a lot of money, i would avoid it like a plaque

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

what the hell, I've bought 60 BCC at $10, now it go down to $2.3. Lucky I don't buy a lot, if not I think I will become superman  Cry Cry Cry
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

what the hell, I've bought 60 BCC at $10, now it go down to $2.3. Lucky I don't buy a lot, if not I think I will become superman  Cry Cry Cry

Who told you to buy this? Smiley
Lanaya_1

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

I heard that some exchangers removed the BitConnect. So what are active?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

SEC is on the case.

This lotto odds thing was fascinating even if it was a product shill, lol
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Hello everybody. My advice to you. Who else has BitConnect coins, sell them while there is an opportunity. Already all exchanges refuse this coin. So draw conclusions. Good luck everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: