Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54561 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

my expectation was wrong, i loose my money but i never give-up on this coin.
it will pump again later and will bring baack the good times.
i'm holding on my coin, the right time will come and the price will move up again.
Trump is still alive and will stay.

Someimes it is better to cut your looses.

well some people just don't know when to give up after getting up  from scam after scam, they still have some strength to get up and join another scam lol. we just cun't give up because after being scammed for almost a hundred times, they get used to it and it somehow feels the comfort when scammed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:54:37 PM

Oh, shit ... Trumpcoin has fallen in price to a mark 16k from 54k. Well as you mega pump on the day of the inauguration of the US President? I knew that on such news there are liars, who shaved gullible investors, like sheep.
Its surprise from MarketMaker. It would be cool if Donald Trump will release official  tweet about this coin... and price go to moon
Yeeh! you are rights. If Donald Trump support thaat coin it will be fly to the moon )
But, alas, he does not even know of its existence. Very sorry!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

my expectation was wrong, i loose my money but i never give-up on this coin.
it will pump again later and will bring baack the good times.
i'm holding on my coin, the right time will come and the price will move up again.
Trump is still alive and will stay.

Someimes it is better to cut your looses.

well some people just don't know when to give up after getting up  from scam after scam, they still have some strength to get up and join another scam lol. we just cun't give up because after being scammed for almost a hundred times, they get used to it and it somehow feels the comfort when scammed.

Sometimes although there are many scam busters have warned those scams, people still invest in those scams, I can't understand why, maybe greed makes people silly.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

^if i had a satoshi for every time someone hollar "scam" on these boards i'd be a millinare  Wink

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

I was promised $2 this coin! why why so low now?? I lost $2500!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Those who still hold a bag of this you need to sell! This is gona drop like a stone faster than Crave did! Everyone knew it was gona drop so hard today

I warned you 3 days ago to sell! Since then it's dropped 50% of its value! Anyone that was around in 2014 knows what this coin is! Bobsurplus, fondas, gecko. . Many more of them still around
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

I was promised $2 this coin! why why so low now?? I lost $2500!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Those who still hold a bag of this you need to sell! This is gona drop like a stone faster than Crave did! Everyone knew it was gona drop so hard today

I warned you 3 days ago to sell! Since then it's dropped 50% of its value! Anyone that was around in 2014 knows what this coin is! Bobsurplus, fondas, gecko. . Many more of them still around

I have been warning the stupid people here for quite a while about this shit coin

They don't understand and just fall for the hype. All this coin is backed with is a few cowboys and 1 of them I'm sure of is the person named Bitbobb who is known as a "weirdo" and posts nothing but weird shit from time to time

Here's another warning, this coin has yet to CRASH EVEN FURTHER..... So there's still a slim chance to get out while you can......
Jolbors

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:14:47 PM

Ooh thank you for your care ! Why are you so aggressive? Imagine if you want to pump it so much will you share your money with other guys. The answer "NO" First you will collect it with low price and pump it when you will have enough coins. So enough it means at least 90 percent !  Good luck for others but we will save until great pump!
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:21:49 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 06:32:00 PM by manhunterBTC

Ooh thank you for your care ! Why are you so aggressive? Imagine if you want to pump it so much will you share your money with other guys. The answer "NO" First you will collect it with low price and pump it when you will have enough coins. So enough it means at least 90 percent !  Good luck for others but we will save until great pump!

Oh you may never see that pump again and if a pump does happen it most likely won't be in your lifetime. Which means you'll just be a bagholder who got in at the wrong time. I think people like you enjoy getting scammed, I'd like to scam you too 1 day just how you are enjoying yourself getting sucked in this Trumpcoin scam
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

^frekking bunch of funny people who have little to offer! We are actually developing apps / community projects within and around the beltway...and positive suggestions will be greatly appreciated!  Wink  ~~~Thanks and God Bless!!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Krynn2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

So.... Why have Depredation, bitbobb and bitbullbarbados all been MIA  since inauguration? Bitbobb days hes still on the road, and that's all we've heard, meanwhile the coin is dying.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

Ooh thank you for your care ! Why are you so aggressive? Imagine if you want to pump it so much will you share your money with other guys. The answer "NO" First you will collect it with low price and pump it when you will have enough coins. So enough it means at least 90 percent !  Good luck for others but we will save until great pump!

Oh you may never see that pump again and if a pump does happen it most likely won't be in your lifetime. Which means you'll just be a bagholder who got in at the wrong time. I think people like you enjoy getting scammed, I'd like to scam you too 1 day just how you are enjoying yourself getting sucked in this Trumpcoin scam

Trumpcoin is not a scam. But you are.

Only now you post after the dump. Perhaps there was a coordinated pump and dump, we dont know. Blame the greedy people in crypto, but you cant place blame on the "devs" (who are community volunteers) for a situation they cannot control. You cannot control a PnD group. You have no proof that the devs have enough money to pump this thing up millions of dollars. None, zero. But you come here to scare people into dumping their coins.

This is how crypto works. Just because a coin pumps and then crashes, doesnt make it a scam. If you say its a scam, you do not understand how crypto-CURRENCY works. At the end of the day, a currency is just that, currency. The value of that coin is attributed to what people perceive that value to be. Trumpcoin does not promise itself to be anything more than a coin that is politically tied to supporting Donald Trump. Nothing else and nothing specific.

It seems to be you are the real scammer here because you've once again came in here and starting yelling scam, just like the summer. I believe you are part of the coordinated effort to drive this coin down as low as possible to gobble up coins again. Its the only reason as to why you post here so much. You and the others must know that Trumpcoin is a fantastic Pump and Dump coin just due to its name alone.

The coin is not dying. A coin is only dying when it has no trading volume. Trumpcoin has plenty of trading volume.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:41:57 AM

Only now you post after the dump. Perhaps there was a coordinated pump and dump, we dont know. Blame the greedy people in crypto, but you cant place blame on the "devs" (who are community volunteers) for a situation they cannot control. You cannot control a PnD group. You have no proof that the devs have enough money to pump this thing up millions of dollars. None, zero. But you come here to scare people into dumping their coins.

This is how crypto works. Just because a coin pumps and then crashes, doesnt make it a scam. If you say its a scam, you do not understand how crypto-CURRENCY works. At the end of the day, a currency is just that, currency. The value of that coin is attributed to what people perceive that value to be. Trumpcoin does not promise itself to be anything more than a coin that is politically tied to supporting Donald Trump. Nothing else and nothing specific.

It seems to be you are the real scammer here because you've once again came in here and starting yelling scam, just like the summer. I believe you are part of the coordinated effort to drive this coin down as low as possible to gobble up coins again. Its the only reason as to why you post here so much. You and the others must know that Trumpcoin is a fantastic Pump and Dump coin just due to its name alone.

The coin is not dying. A coin is only dying when it has no trading volume. Trumpcoin has plenty of trading volume.

Since there's no official "dev" for Trumpcoin I have to take into assumption that Signal7 still is the main dev right now. And of course he is the scammer who stole coins and dumped it on and is still dumping it on everybody. Which in my eyes makes this a shady investment

Trumpcoin itself has no future, you know that its only hyped up because of Trump's name and nothing else. You should realize by now how currencies work. DEMAND is needed. Trumpcoin has ZERO DEMAND. It's only a pump and dump + hyped up coin ran by the scammer(s)

A lot of false promises were also made for Trumpcoin from the beginning and till today nothing has been developed.

Trumpcoin is CRASHING YET AGAIN WHILE I TYPE THIS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. FACTS ARE FACTS and the TRUTH HURTS A LOT DOESN'T IT?

TRUMPCOIN = BIGGEST PUMP N DUMP COIN AROUND WITH THE BIGGEST DROPS. WHICH IN MY OPINION MEANS, A TRULY SCAM COIN SUCKING THE SHEEP IN TO KEEP THE VOLUME HIGH
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:50:50 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 03:01:32 AM by Jaerky

Since there's no official "dev" for Trumpcoin I have to take into assumption that Signal7 still is the main dev right now. And of course he is the scammer who stole coins and dumped it on and is still dumping it on everybody. Which in my eyes makes this a shady investment

Trumpcoin itself has no future, you know that its only hyped up because of Trump's name and nothing else. You should realize by now how currencies work. DEMAND is needed. Trumpcoin has ZERO DEMAND. It's only a pump and dump + hyped up coin ran by the scammer(s)

A lot of false promises were also made for Trumpcoin from the beginning and till today nothing has been developed.

Trumpcoin is CRASHING YET AGAIN WHILE I TYPE THIS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. FACTS ARE FACTS and the TRUTH HURTS A LOT DOESN'T IT?

TRUMPCOIN = BIGGEST PUMP N DUMP COIN AROUND WITH THE BIGGEST DROPS. WHICH IN MY OPINION MEANS, A TRULY SCAM COIN SUCKING THE SHEEP IN TO KEEP THE VOLUME HIGH

Bro, welcome to crypto. Coins pump and then they dump. Just because they dump doesnt make them a scam. It's simply the price movement of the currency. Not many promises were made in the first place for this coin. It looks like the coin is manipulated, yes, but yelling "It's a scam!" doesnt help at all, it just makes you look like an idiot and clearly shows you're just trying to make people dump. You have no intelligent arguments.

Currencies work by people assigning value to them and using it as a form of money to be used in trade. Trumpcoin, like many other altcoins is simply another experimental crypto-coin.

I guess you are just angry that you bought at the top again, either that or you would like cheap Trumps so you fud on here with more obnoxious posts with the big bold, colored lettering. Isn't it funny how this coin seems to attract these kinds of people.

Trumpcoin has crashed before. Whoop dee doo. Believe what you want bro. Why do you even still post here? Why do you care? Oh wait, you're going to tell me its for the "good of the community" right? Well if the coin is crashing it looks like you have nothing to worry about. You've been silent since the summer. So fishy. SMH

Gotta say between you, Chicken, Signal7 and others this coin has had its share of egomaniacs.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:39:58 AM

Maybe it is time to quote my post again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg17509648#msg17509648

Be very careful of this coin. There are no fundamentals that support the coin and at most it is a coin like all the others that are just a coin/token. The current holders are the one that will make money as the poor rest buy up on the current hype. I agree that there is hype at the moment due to current USA politics but apart from that there is nothing.

I always feel sorry for the poor people that get blinded and buy on the hype and are caught standing when the music stops. Hence my post. Buy only at your own peril.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

Maybe it is time to quote my post again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg17509648#msg17509648

Be very careful of this coin. There are no fundamentals that support the coin and at most it is a coin like all the others that are just a coin/token. The current holders are the one that will make money as the poor rest buy up on the current hype. I agree that there is hype at the moment due to current USA politics but apart from that there is nothing.

I always feel sorry for the poor people that get blinded and buy on the hype and are caught standing when the music stops. Hence my post. Buy only at your own peril.

+1 I can't have said it any better

Jaerky maybe you should read this guy's post and learn from it. My words probably don't have any effect on you but maybe this person's post will make you understand where I'm coming from

Trumpcoin only rises based on hype. THERE IS NO REAL DEMAND JAERKY. YOU KNOW THIS VERY WELL. DON'T DENY IT
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

manhunterBTC
You're a crook. You just waiting to again bought cheap TrumpCoin.
manhunterBTC song for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:15:58 AM

manhunterBTC
You're a crook. You just waiting to again bought cheap TrumpCoin.
manhunterBTC song for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y

Hey there dic*head if you look at my post history when Trumpcoin was at 3 cents, I was still calling it a pump and dump scam back then.

I will never buy this coin, even if it goes below $0.0001 (and I'm sure it will in due time)

The proof is all there.

I stand by my words. TRUMPCOIN IS NOTHING BUT HYPE AND IT'S GUARANTEED TO CRASH FURTHER
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

TRUMPCOIN IS A SCAM. DUMP NOW WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE IT CRASHES EVEN FURTHER

PROOF IS ALL OUT THERE. CHECK THE COINMARKETCAP FOR TRUMPCOIN AND HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE CHARTS
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:40:50 AM

TRUMPCOIN IS A SCAM. DUMP NOW WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE IT CRASHES EVEN FURTHER

PROOF IS ALL OUT THERE. CHECK THE COINMARKETCAP FOR TRUMPCOIN AND HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE CHARTS

If Trump Coin scam then you must going to another forum. Or stay here and listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

LOL as long as there is a block explore and github still running and the wallets work, I consider a coin still alive. Yes it obviously is going to get hyped up on special occasions but we have to be honest, the majority of crypto currencies are manipulated by whales and pump and dump groups, that does not necessarily mean the coin is scam itself, unless it has no community support, volume or devs active. Will this coin ever rise to it's previous glory? Only time and the Trumpcoin hardcore supporters can tell us that, for now, it is all open to trade speculation, trolls and whales.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: