Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 13486 times)
Timene0

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:03:18 AM

I'm selling on Coingig since several month but i have some critics (suggestions).

First of all, you really need some Subcategories! It is horrible to have a Categorie with 600 Products without the Ability to specify your search.

The other one is the Connection, there is no SSL at all, thats not good. You need at least a simple SSL Encryption, better is a certified  Full Business Validation to build.

And last but not least, make it a multilanguage Plattform in the future to compare with Ebay&co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:18:57 PM

Categories and sorting for buyers
plus upgrade to message system to show sent etc at least confirm sent for gosh sakes
Also improvements to order system alerts on status updates to seller and buyers ability to actually flag received etc
This system is a nightmare basically.  Tired of starting orders and sellers not getting back prolly in part cause they don't even notice the items sold!

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:25:09 PM

Pretty awesome, it's crazy to see how much I can buy with my BTC  Shocked

I'm contemplating Google Glass, but I rather not get jumped walking down the street.

Sammey

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:34:28 PM

I first would like to say thank you for the great site. It's been a blessing in disguise, for me, that BitMit closed. I would've never found Coingig otherwise. Next is about the increase in fees from 2.5% to 5%.

I think it's important to note first that I do NOT oppose the fee increase at this time. In fact at this time I SUPPORT the fee increase! Sure this may sound odd for me to support a increase in BTC being "taken away" from my wallet. But as long as this leads to a better website with quicker feature updates I support it.

Just thought I might give my two cents worth.

-Sammey
atomium (OP)
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:36:04 PM

I first would like to say thank you for the great site. It's been a blessing in disguise, for me, that BitMit closed. I would've never found Coingig otherwise. Next is about the increase in fees from 2.5% to 5%.

I think it's important to note first that I do NOT oppose the fee increase at this time. In fact at this time I SUPPORT the fee increase! Sure this may sound odd for me to support a increase in BTC being "taken away" from my wallet. But as long as this leads to a better website with quicker feature updates I support it.

Just thought I might give my two cents worth.

-Sammey

Hi Sammey,

Thank you for the kind words, our goal for increasing the fee is provide the best features and updates that our users want, allowing us to hire more employees and create a better marketplace environment for our buyers and sellers, which is our ultimate goal.

We like that you are not opposing this fee increase and are actually supporting it! It really means a lot to us and we appreciate it very much.

Thank you again for helping us grow and become the leader in E-commerce and we look forward to hearing any thoughts you have in the future.

Kind Regards,

Ken
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 05:23:46 PM

I couldn't find the "item received" button to release escrow, needs to be clearer

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
mrbubl3s

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:26:46 AM

I couldn't find the "item received" button to release escrow, needs to be clearer

This, also the site 502'd and now says "Have patience we are upgrading"
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:59:46 PM

There seems to be an issue at the moment with the site, it's giving a long string of red bold text.

katie1348

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 12:45:14 PM

It seems to be working today!

K
mboehler

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:16:23 PM

I have a couple listings on Coingig, but I am having some trouble with the site.

1) Right now the site is just displaying code and not actual HTML web pages.

2) Buyers need to be able to release funds easily.  Right now there is no way for the buyers to release funds to the sellers without contacting Coingig support.

3) You need to have a way to ensure that listings are still active.  I place an order for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 days ago and have not heard back from the seller yet.

Thanks for the site and keep up the good work!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:47:27 PM

I have a couple listings on Coingig, but I am having some trouble with the site.

2) Buyers need to be able to release funds easily.  Right now there is no way for the buyers to release funds to the sellers without contacting Coingig support.

3) You need to have a way to ensure that listings are still active.  I place an order for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 days ago and have not heard back from the seller yet.

Hi there,

All of 3 these issues should all be fixed already, sorry for the late reply :-/
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:47:56 PM

This is now available, thank you for mentioning that.
mboehler

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:24:52 PM

Hi there,

All of 3 these issues should all be fixed already, sorry for the late reply :-/

Wow, that was fast!  And I am pleased to say everything seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks, so much!
mboehler

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:09:12 PM

I have another request.  Can you guys work on the "Make an Offer" feature?  It looks great when you "Make on Offer", but not so great when you view the "Offer Details".

Besides some formatting, I guess my only complaint is that I can't tell from the "Offer Details" screen, where the Destination is.  I recently accepted an order and then had to cancel it because the shipping destination was outside the area to which I am willing to ship.  The customer was not pleased.  

Below you can see how one translates into the other.  I'm not sure how United States in the destination translates into HE. Smiley

Make an Offer

Offer Details

Thanks!
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 03:47:53 PM

There seems to be an issue at the moment with the site, it's giving a long string of red bold text.

I have seen this problem on more than one occasion. Looks like a fatal error.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

I have another request.  Can you guys work on the "Make an Offer" feature?  It looks great when you "Make on Offer", but not so great when you view the "Offer Details".

Besides some formatting, I guess my only complaint is that I can't tell from the "Offer Details" screen, where the Destination is.  I recently accepted an order and then had to cancel it because the shipping destination was outside the area to which I am willing to ship.  The customer was not pleased.  

Below you can see how one translates into the other.  I'm not sure how United States in the destination translates into HE. Smiley

Make an Offer

Offer Details

Thanks!

Hi there,

Really sorry for the super late reply, I must have missed this, you are right about this formatting we have noticed other users complain about it and we are going to look into it to make it easier for our users to read and understand so issues like this won't happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a full explanation of what you want us to do, we appreciate this.

Sorry again for the late response.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:33:15 AM

I have seen this problem on more than one occasion. Looks like a fatal error.

Yes this happens sometimes when we are matched with some bugs that break up our site layout, since then they have been fixed.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:48:46 AM

New Update 1/9/14

First of all, Happy New Year from the Coingig Team!

We have started 2014 strong, we improved our already great customer support by increasing ticket response time, as well as introducing many of the requested features faster and ahead of time!

What have we done?

-Introduced a faster and safer method for Sellers to receive payments, now after the buyer has confirmed delivery the seller is able to request payment with just a click of a button!
-We added SSL with DigiCert (Finally!)
-Fixed various bugs and issues on the platform
-Started reporting all bitcoin addresses used by malicious sellers
-Increased security on our users accounts that protects personal information
-And updated our FAQ, Terms of Use, and our Privacy Policy Pages.

What are we working on?

-Re-launching our Batch Upload tool for Sellers to list multiple products at once
-Cleaning up product inventory and categorization
-Faster and more convenient messaging system
-Summarizing store feedback and rating

Thank you all for helping us and giving your support and feedback, we want to provide the best service and platform to make buying and selling products easy and safe.
pinnpe

Activity: 158

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:03:51 AM

Looks really nice Cheesy
mboehler

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:28:03 PM

Yes!  The site really looks great and works very well now.  Keep up the fantastic work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: