Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAMMER] Teo Victor AKA ZeroSaw  (Read 1309 times)
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:36:53 AM

Met with my first scammer on the Minecraft Bitcoin payout... turns out, Teo had signed up for several forum accounts to gather Bitcoin payouts from several players that were not him.  He's been caught scamming by attempting to receive payouts on the activity generated by other players on the server!  I have now safeguarded against this by requiring the forum name to match the in-game name in order to receive payouts.

Full information below.  I assume he has a user account on bitcointalk, but I wasn't able to find any users via searching his email address or username.  Moderators, can you search via IP address to find out if he has an account here, and what username it might be?

Teo's known addresses:
1ETkDsycUR7im8PVPoDY5qPqCojhg9Qr7R
18yhs29PeTMYpmg4s9BXn5b7jzxfkwPQ3M
18vPxYjXCV46NMGDdyLA23zBRZ63jADR96
15LRvvVyFWwNPK2fLQXhDTQwSbbSRFLSgs
1P1ee56QqX1CYB5ddsot5Ne82LHycBkgUj
1ETKfxbwfMhUC8g3FmMtscRQgDDA7Pjj85
1FzW22RbNjH6P6M4e4jxDhzTVgBDoGmZVe
12m14dpr4yQu1Ln8fEKdMqD8HqYWEBbtZN
1JsAD4QLgB8ZUWyVcpfuCAzNAJpWBG9HUJ
1DpuVUW2nWLbXDzb3myrnWR31mFjwRpMEr
1P1ee56QqX1CYB5ddsot5Ne82LHycBkgUj
1Luicmwp1SqLtAbzK5ZRDga6Ykf2CjqfBM
15LRvvVyFWwNPK2fLQXhDTQwSbbSRFLSgs
16yGqKxQzXwsadH5MBxvXMymprXjCActJW
1LKcS7CpPPg21YdozGKn9Y8bnfxWrayGQC
1DFM5xaTehKir9rFDSZGdrUj8fnEjoUxAn
1Mwj23eJybyC678mNMUiVxkrFsXhDL7jVT
13Kebokvxh3dwCNDDnkJtWF6RynfErM3EQ
1rAUTG99aMaSSkULZ9YHCu8VGJd8obJq5

Other MinecraftCC usernames he used:
ZeroSaw
thwomp
lov3min3
CatWithHands
fallingdown123
calok47
stevie3838

Other IP addresses:
220.255.*.* (various)

Email:
zerosaw@hotmail.com

Name/address:
Teo Victor
Bedok Reservoir Rd Blk 108 #11-308
Singapore 470108
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:40:19 AM

Moderators cannot check IP's unfortunately, although we would like to do so. You'll have to contact theymos on that. How did you get his address?  Shocked
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:01:57 AM

How much did he scam?
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:08:36 AM

Moderators cannot check IP's unfortunately, although we would like to do so. You'll have to contact theymos on that. How did you get his address?  Shocked

I'll contact theymos and ask if he is willing to look in to this.

Found a blog, evidently by him (ZeroSaw + Victor):  http://0saw.blogspot.com/
I'd like to know what BNSS is, so I can let them know he's a scumbag and a thief.
Collect Cert!
I just received the letter that was provided by myself from BNSS! I need da collect my cert but this is my last week working so i wanna work all day leh. Siens. See how ba

Evidently, he's pretty big into League of Legends: http://www.lolbase.net/eu/ZeroSaw

And WoW: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/onyxia/Zerosaw/build_change

Date of birth:  December 10

He has a buy order in at BC Changer:  http://bcchanger.com/order/2662
Interestingly, BC Changer lists most of his IP:  115.66.58.xxx
Doesn't match any of the IP's I have on record though.  The 220.255.XXX.XXX appeared to be a proxy of some sort, and that was the IP he always used to log into the forum.

Although, I had forgotten to gather IPs from when he connected to the gameserver itself:

Another blog!  Did he forget the password of this one or something?  http://zerosawv.blogspot.com/

Last note:  He is a compulsive gambler.  Seems like every single bitpenny he earned went to either SatoshiDice or BitMillions.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:09:45 AM

How much did he scam?
About 0.91 BTC.  Not much (though with the recent price rise...!), but still a scam he was hiding and milking for all he could.  I'm certainly not going to let him get away with anything but a scumbag title for it.
madmadmax

Activity: 740
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:50:43 AM

How much did he scam?
About 0.91 BTC.  Not much (though with the recent price rise...!), but still a scam he was hiding and milking for all he could.  I'm certainly not going to let him get away with anything but a scumbag title for it.

In the distant future we shalt have BTC police hunt down such scum and let them fight in the Satoshi colosseum to their death for the entertainment of the higher class.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
f

SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:35:42 PM

How much did he scam?
About 0.91 BTC.  Not much (though with the recent price rise...!), but still a scam he was hiding and milking for all he could.  I'm certainly not going to let him get away with anything but a scumbag title for it.

In the distant future we shalt have BTC police hunt down such scum and let them fight in the Satoshi colosseum to their death for the entertainment of the higher class.
Seems legit.

So theymos says many people have used these IPs - very likely tor nodes then?  Anyway, the IP route is bunk, nothing to be gained there.  Is anyone particularly skilled with tracking Bitcoin addresses?  Perhaps the addresses I listed could be connected to some publicly posted Bitcoin address?  My goal is to ensure whoever it is on bitcointalk gets their account marked as a scammer as well.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 01:40:28 AM

Perhaps the addresses I listed could be connected to some publicly posted Bitcoin address?  My goal is to ensure whoever it is on bitcointalk gets their account marked as a scammer as well.

Or perhaps the twin realization that

a. 0.x Bitcoin aren't worth all this commotion in any possible alternate universe;
b. every freebie offer on the Internet since at least 1991 had people trying to leech it, that's the nature of freebie offers,

may be arrived at somehow.

Seriously, why all the drama? Never did freebies before, never had money before, what is it?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 05:37:21 AM

Perhaps the addresses I listed could be connected to some publicly posted Bitcoin address?  My goal is to ensure whoever it is on bitcointalk gets their account marked as a scammer as well.

Or perhaps the twin realization that

a. 0.x Bitcoin aren't worth all this commotion in any possible alternate universe;
b. every freebie offer on the Internet since at least 1991 had people trying to leech it, that's the nature of freebie offers,

may be arrived at somehow.

Seriously, why all the drama? Never did freebies before, never had money before, what is it?
I don't like scumbags who steal from other people, no matter how small.  He lied, cheated, and did everything he could to cover up his fraud.  Why should I wait until he commits it on a larger scale to let everyone know about it?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 09:23:11 AM

I don't like scumbags who steal from other people, no matter how small.  He lied, cheated, and did everything he could to cover up his fraud.  Why should I wait until he commits it on a larger scale to let everyone know about it?

That's also a point.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:03:41 PM

Just FYI, the scumbag is still a scumbag.  I had a lengthy email conversation with him after starting this thread, all throughout which he argued about what portion he should be able to keep, and what portion he should send back, etc.  I agreed that he keep the portion that he legitimately gained, but told him that that only amounted to 0.18 BTC.  He said that it was more like 0.60 BTC.  I told him he gained that difference through exploiting the system via botting.  He said I didn't have proof.  I showed him proof (of him "gathering" the same block from the same place over and over).  He said it wasn't botting.  I said it doesn't matter - it was still an exploit and abuse of the system.  He still argued that it wasn't botting, and demanded that I explain how it was botting.

After two dozen emails, I told him I was done arguing, and to send back the full amount less the 0.18 BTC that he legitimately earned.  He went silent again.

Basically, he acts like a 12 year old child screaming "THAT'S NOT FAIR" when his parents send him to his room for doing something wrong.  He refuses to return the amount of BTC that he stole from me, despite fully admitting that he did it (and even having the gonads to demand a reward for the theft!).  I have reimbursed the users whose payouts he sniped.  I have implemented some better security measures on the program (forum username has to match in-game name now, and not paying out for a modification in the same x,y,z location more than once).  And I hope this thread stands testament to his douchebaggery forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: