Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinGO - btggo.net - ICO Scam - Daniel Viruete Mendoza (John or Jon)  (Read 1757 times)
icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:12:37 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 11:52:13 PM by icanscript

Enough has been said in this thread - If BitcoinGO / btggo.net escrows with trusted escrow I can see no room for loss if DT are saying there is no proof. Will re-open is proven scam, No Proof as of yet

Hi All

User: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=398363
Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666821

Details
Name: Daniel Viruete Mendoza (Daniel Viruete)
Main Alias: John or Jon
Email: night4@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danielviruete.mendoza (http://imgur.com/a/nD7HX)
City: Guadalajara, Mexico

Blackmail
https://i.imgur.com/1x9uv28.png

https://i.imgur.com/t4Vh2mB.png

Scams
tagrcoin, mercurial, equilibria, bitsupra, bitcoingo

I have some other proof also but I dont want to make this public at this time or it will cause this guy to react, If a trusted dt member could contact me I would happily send them this proof. These are files, logs etc

http://archive.is/bSgFm
https://medium.com/@night4/responses

The BitcoinGo (btggo.net) ICO plans on being a scam.

I have developed the site for this, I was asked to create the site, create the ico stuff and host it on my server (45.32.159.176) in return for 32% of the ICO.

I started getting suspicious about what he was doing when he was getting funny about signing a message to the escrows to release to both of us. only after an hour or so without me developing he said he sent the below, not sure if he did or not, The Address 1D9AQsCCZvK1fZA1VyTtTUUR2YQ4fwDxWq belongs to me and I can sign it again

https://i.imgur.com/1F5drfJ.png

I gave him access to the site and the files as he wanted to edit the frontend, He shortly after gave me the link to a c9 workspace where he was editing the file. I noticed some workspaces were public and noticed one with ekilibria (Equilibria, another ICO Scam I was caught up in also, Last time I worked with him, he scammed people and me, I didnt get a cent) and one with the name sale, I had a look and this workspace was another ico scam, BitSupra. He is the same guy I called out here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1348388.0 - I had a feeling it was him and I asked and he refused to know who that was.

http://archive.is/6HgpK

This guy also let it slip that the graphic designer was taking 32% which only left 36% left for a whole project. which I would assume he wanted a cut.

Once I found out about this I questioned him and he tried to blackmail me into continued developing and scam otherwise he said he would say it was all my idea as all the proof is on me. thats why I took archive shot. He has already said this to his graphic guy. I beleive not much will stop this guy. Even when I signed that message he said I had to reword stuff like it being for the project as redundancy funds otherwise escrows will cancel the whole project.

He has also bought this account M28MmickT, He is some mexican guy and said without buying a forum account no-one would beleive him.

So he has now stolen some of the site and launched it again by himself and said he will pin stuff on me if I tell you guys.

http://archive.is/bP3m6 - post #87 - he is trying to scam now I have stopped him having access to the ICO script, I have given the ICO site to the escrows Dabs and Shorena
To Add: he has deleted some posts now since the above archive.

He plans to launch a shitcoin clone he will get built by someone and get phase 1 of the ico and run.

once he see's this he will most likely try and sell the user and run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:27:48 PM

Thanks for posting.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:31:37 PM

This person approached me with developing skills (which are clearly null) he was part of the team but tried to hijack and scam our funds, we are nothing related to other projects this scammer talks about, he is from united kingdom and his name is daniel bertone.

He says he is a developer and cant even make a php script. he should be neg repped.

From what I have investigated, this person is  a serial scammer making cloud mining scripts, and scamming other users, I cant even believe he has green trust.

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:36:18 PM

This person approached me with developing skills (which are clearly null) he was part of the team but tried to hijack and scam our funds, we are nothing related to other projects this scammer talks about, he is from united kingdom and his name is daniel bertone.

He says he is a developer and cant even make a php script. he should be neg repped.

From what I have investigated, this person is  a serial scammer making cloud mining scripts, and scamming other users, I cant even believe he has green trust.

The whole script has been passed to escrows. Dabs and Shorena, They can be the verdict to this.

It is funny you have the same name as the guy that scammed me with equilibria.

My name is public anyway, I dont care. I have no reason to care about people knowing who I am.

zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:37:19 PM

Regardless, it appears your project is done for good
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:37:34 PM

From what I have investigated, this person is  a serial scammer making cloud mining scripts, and scamming other users, I cant even believe he has green trust.

The whole script has been passed to escrows. Dabs and Shorena, They can be the verdict to this.

Glad someone forwarded information about you before I started anything, you are a serial scammer always "hired to develop something" that ends in scam, maybe you are the one who scams right?

His developer skills are not developer ones, but scammer skills of this thief.

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:40:55 PM

Glad someone forwarded information about you before I started anything, you are a serial scammer always "hired to develop something" that ends in scam, maybe you are the one who scams right?

im such a scammer, I pulled your scam site down before ICO even started.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:43:04 PM

So down anyone can enter it here https://btggo.net/ , your "hacking" skills are null too.

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:45:28 PM

So down anyone can enter it here https://btggo.net/ , your "hacking" skills are null too.

I didnt hack it, i never said I did, I stopped it from being hosted on my server, I informed escrows and community of your scam. I done what I set out to do, warn people of your scam - Jon.

You are the one who re-hosted it. You own the domain.
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:08:46 AM

Huh  Scam? I just joint the campaign, I wanna earn money, so i hope it is not a scam.

edit: scam confirmed, it is a purchased account, he knows nothing about website design, so we hope what more tech?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666821.msg16888540#msg16888540
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:45:43 PM

Good that it was found out so fast. Even before something was invested. Refunding is a huge and time intensive hassle.

I also was asked but self moderated thread and instantly starting ICO is not a good sign.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:16:48 AM

Good that it was found out so fast. Even before something was invested. Refunding is a huge and time intensive hassle.

I also was asked but self moderated thread and instantly starting ICO is not a good sign.

Yeah, there were other red flags as well. I should have some time tomorrow to write a bit more about this from my perspective.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 04:52:42 PM

Yeah, there were other red flags as well. I should have some time tomorrow to write a bit more about this from my perspective.

He was hastily also. No proper ICO is rushing like that. No Ann-Thread to find interested persons but instead starting ICO instantly is a bad thing also. Stupid for investments of legit projects. And usually negotiations are needed so that the escrow can make an ICO safe for investors. I'm not sure if that happened here, maybe I was asked later.

In any case, be lucky that you did not go through and later had the hassle of refunds. It's either very time intensive or very risky to escrows since everyone can simply claim a transaction id is his. There is more needed than that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:03:09 PM

He now seems to be very bitter and doing as I thought, trying to blame me for everything because I called him out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684449
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:45:28 AM

Added some more proof to OP.

As said: I have some other proof also but I dont want to make this public at this time or it will cause this guy to react, If a trusted dt member could contact me I would happily send them this proof. These are files, logs etc
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:16:29 AM

Its confirm now that btg go owner is alt of engg.chaks aka Quickseller.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:13:03 AM

-snip-
Sorry but I have to say LOL, honestly, go to your nearest mental care institution for help, you uncovered by yourself your long list of scams, what a piece of shit.

Maybe you are correct and maybe you both deserve a negative rating. The problem I have right now is that I dont trust you. I dont trust icanscript either and their proof is weak, but you raised a ridiculous amount of red flags.

Anyway, here is my view on this and why I left a negative rating. Bullet points version:

#1 Contacting me with a signed message that proves nothing. Address in the profile of the account used to contact me, tells me the account that contacts me contacts me, nothing else. On top of that, the message didnt verify. I would expect someone that contacts an escrow to ask the escrow for verification.

#2 Contacting me. I have no active escrow thread, I dont activly promote this service and I was gone for 2 months. If you end up with me and I dont know you, you have either gone through a lot of other escrows and they all denied or you have a specific reason to contact me. Maybe you want to exploit my little experience in the field.

#3 Self moderated thread. Seriously, I dont care who you are. It makes you look bad instantly. I know the spam is bad, but the obvious troll posts had not been removed and 'local rules' are usually a better alternative.

#4 Rushed time frame, as SebastianJu already pointed out, the show was about to start.

(#5) The post that told people not to send to the multi sig address covered by escrows. Im still not sure who payments would have been received. Might be just miscommunication though and you actually wanted to say "not yet".

#6 The payment rate, 3% (!) of (potential) 3200 BTC. Why would you pay 3% if you can get the most trusted escrow this forum has to offer for 1%? Not only that, 3% each. That does not strike me as a sane financial plan.

#7 The payout wording for the stages. "Stage 1, A maximum of 530 BTCs or 25% (whichever is more)". This could have potentially drained all funds.

#8 The stages and the amount of coins needed(?) for them.
#8.1 Stage 1 "Main net launch" and "Coin distribution". What exactly costs 530 BTC here? Is this the amount needed after stage 1 to reach stage 2?
#8.2 Android PlayStore launch is 1 month after Beta Release.
#8.3 "Stable Profit"? The idea is not new. I know people that worked on a similar project (without the special currency) in asia. It failed.

#9 No reference to past projects. This is not a small project, unless you are a well oiled machine and have experience. If you have experience, show it off to build confidence in investors.

#10 No proper signature campaign. I would expect you to be busy with the project at hand and thus hire a manager, escrow the funds for the campaign. The usual.

#11 Probably the biggest red flag, this all is just a concept, there is no indication that anything besides a fancy homepage was actually created.

#12 Uhhh, I forgot one. Dabs and me wanted a 3rd escrow, you never contacted them and told me some bullshit about need to see an ID. Seriously, why would you require an ID from the 3rd escrow, but not from the 1st and 2nd?

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:11:17 PM

-snip-
Sorry but I have to say LOL, honestly, go to your nearest mental care institution for help, you uncovered by yourself your long list of scams, what a piece of shit.

#11 Probably the biggest red flag, this all is just a concept, there is no indication that anything besides a fancy homepage was actually created.

I had sent you (and dabs) the whole backend script that was made by me,  In the original PM of me notifying you.

The only scams that I have been part of are ones where I have been hired to develop something and not realised the code was going to be used to scam, Both of these cases (Equilibria, BitcoinGo) I received no money for anyway and I was scammed also. Does a company who manufacture knives deserve to be blamed because some idiot used their product for criminal reasons?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 02:19:44 PM

-snip-

I had sent you (and dabs) the whole backend script that was made by me,  In the original PM of me notifying you.

The only scams that I have been part of are ones where I have been hired to develop something and not realised the code was going to be used to scam, Both of these cases (Equilibria, BitcoinGo) I received no money for anyway and I was scammed also. Does a company who manufacture knives deserve to be blamed because some idiot used their product for criminal reasons?

I currently see no reason to leave you a negative rating and I dont see why this should change any time soon. I dont trust most users here, dont take it personally.

no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:41:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=369176

I see your trust, people claimed you are engg.chaks, so you accused Quickseller is you and you 3 are all scammers?   Cheesy
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:19:04 PM

I see your trust, people claimed you are engg.chaks, so you accused Quickseller is you and you 3 are all scammers?   Cheesy
Is Engg.Chaks a Public Figure like Jack the Ripper?
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:43:51 PM

This post is nothing to do with Engg.Chaks or Quickseller, its some guy trying to get out of it, please post on topic as not to let this scammer get away
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:15:21 AM

This post is nothing to do with Engg.Chaks or Quickseller, its some guy trying to get out of it, please post on topic as not to let this scammer get away
Ok , i am sorry.
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

This guy is trying to blackmail me now for the past few weeks.

I messaged him for the first time today and asked him to stop, But I think I should post it here.

M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:01:41 PM

YOU ARE MY PARTNER, THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER TOO, YOU WILL GET NEGATIVE REP TOO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684449.msg16908111#msg16908111

HE BLACKMAILED TO CREATE MORE ICOS FOR HIM

M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:04:59 PM

ICANSCRIPT IDEA WAS TO NOT USE ESCROW AS IN HIS OTHER SHITTY PROJECTS SO HE CAN RAN OUT WITH MONEY AND EVEN SCAM THE REST OF THE TEAM!!

SHOW SKYPE LOGS TO THEM!! FAGGOT HAHAHA

I will say one thing with this guy, a Lion thinks always everyone are the same condition as him, this guy is a scammer thus thinks as scammer, he cant even trust its own team.

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:08:02 PM

YOU ARE MY PARTNER, THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER TOO, YOU WILL GET NEGATIVE REP TOO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684449.msg16908111#msg16908111

Please show your proof. As I never have.

If I blackmailed you to create more ICOs why did I end this? To save people being scammed by you.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:09:27 PM

I will show them, your girly absentism of days just when I told you we were going to use reputable escrow, such a scum person you are, go scam elsewhere and abbandon this forum you crap.

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:11:53 PM

I will show them, your girly absentism of days just when I told you we were going to use reputable escrow, such a scum person you are, go scam elsewhere and abbandon this forum you crap.

I'm scum? and you are the one saying the above, maybe YOU should leave?
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:12:05 PM

If I blackmailed you to create more ICOs why did I end this? To save people being scammed by you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174503.0

It seems that Jon put a gun in your head to post that scam with your account right?

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:13:38 PM

It seems that Jon put a gun in your head to post that scam with your account right?

I believed it was legitimate when starting as you had a newbie account at the time and said that you were unable to post images. I was naive, but that is why I left it up, It wasn't my doing.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:14:21 PM

Firstly, thanks for the answer. tl;dr at the bottom.

Maybe you are correct and maybe you both deserve a negative rating. The problem I have right now is that I dont trust you. I dont trust icanscript either and their proof is weak, but you raised a ridiculous amount of red flags.

Anyway, here is my view on this and why I left a negative rating. Bullet points version:

#1 Contacting me with a signed message that proves nothing. Address in the profile of the account used to contact me, tells me the account that contacts me contacts me, nothing else. On top of that, the message didnt verify. I would expect someone that contacts an escrow to ask the escrow for verification.

I started using my addy verification for future reference against anything about "verifying my identity in the future", my address states in 2 months or 1 year I'm the same one that asked for escrow and not a hacker using my account.

Fair enough, I dont remember whether I could ever confirm any of your messages though. Lets just assume I could a later one to get this topic out of the way.

#2 Contacting me. I have no active escrow thread, I dont activly promote this service and I was gone for 2 months. If you end up with me and I dont know you, you have either gone through a lot of other escrows and they all denied or you have a specific reason to contact me. Maybe you want to exploit my little experience in the field.

Your profile says about escrow service and your reputation plus the date since you joined this forum was enough for me to trust.

Did you not contact others before me?

#3 Self moderated thread. Seriously, I dont care who you are. It makes you look bad instantly. I know the spam is bad, but the obvious troll posts had not been removed and 'local rules' are usually a better alternative.

This us used to prevent counter-marketing operations from other ICOS running at the moment, where in some cases uses several chill-accounts to attack a project, why most of them are not moderated? because most of them belong to the same group of "developers" (coming from NXT) doing an ico over an ico.

Ill accept that as something specific for the alt section, but AFAICT you have a very good mod there.

#4 Rushed time frame, as SebastianJu already pointed out, the show was about to start.

Maybe this was true, but it was done for marketing reasons as several other icos were starting, not to hide something with reducing time.

Alright.

(#5) The post that told people not to send to the multi sig address covered by escrows. Im still not sure who payments would have been received. Might be just miscommunication though and you actually wanted to say "not yet".

#6 The payment rate, 3% (!) of (potential) 3200 BTC. Why would you pay 3% if you can get the most trusted escrow this forum has to offer for 1%? Not only that, 3% each. That does not strike me as a sane financial plan.

The payment rate was set by escrow Dabs, not by me.

Dabs usually asks for 2% -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939.0

Ill ask them though.

#7 The payout wording for the stages. "Stage 1, A maximum of 530 BTCs or 25% (whichever is more)". This could have potentially drained all funds.

The stages was purely set to project people from releasing all funds at once, 100% of icos outhere gain complete control of TOTAL amount collected days after crowdsale.

The wording is the opposite though. Assuming less than 530 BTC funds in total, stage 1 would have paid out all funds.

#8.1 Stage 1 "Main net launch" and "Coin distribution". What exactly costs 530 BTC here? Is this the amount needed after stage 1 to reach stage 2?
#8.3 "Stable Profit"? The idea is not new. I know people that worked on a similar project (without the special currency) in asia. It failed.

The idea is not the important but the marketing and who is leading the project, there were tens of facebook style pages before it, and for example, WAVES idea has been tested multiple times too, that multi currency payment gateway is nothing more than failed ripple project, even counter-party can make tokens, there are existing technologies using the same and not worth 30k btcs.

Hmm, I guess the gist of my question is: Why do you think you will (or would have) succeeded where others have failed. Mind you others that had finances covered.

#9 No reference to past projects. This is not a small project, unless you are a well oiled machine and have experience. If you have experience, show it off to build confidence in investors.

Most current ICO developers only show reference to another past ico as their history, this should be labeled as a red flag instead of green flag, because with exception of Ethereum, all those past ICOs currency is way down in price and investors have lose part of the money they invested.

Im talking about the app, as you said yourself the currency matters little.

#10 No proper signature campaign. I would expect you to be busy with the project at hand and thus hire a manager, escrow the funds for the campaign. The usual.

There was a manager managing the campaign, but he ended being a scammer in other post.

My bad, must have missed that. Added my rating accordingly.

Waves was a fancy homepage without even a proper whitepaper since they never explained how they planned to exchange fiat to crypto currencies technically and legally.

#12 Uhhh, I forgot one. Dabs and me wanted a 3rd escrow, you never contacted them and told me some bullshit about need to see an ID. Seriously, why would you require an ID from the 3rd escrow, but not from the 1st and 2nd?

Why do we needed a 3rd escrow?, Dabs did not tell me anything from this.

-snip-
I also like the idea of having a 3rd escrow to make a 2 of 4 multi sig
-snip-

I decided to remove the rating. Not because I think M28MmickT is trustworthy, but because I have no solid evidence that they scammed someone. The same is true for icanscript. The later was involved in several ICOs gone scam. Maybe hired, maybe not, I cant judge that. If anyone from DT wants to see the files regarding this, send me a PM.

M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:14:38 PM

I believed it was legitimate when starting as you had a newbie account at the time and said that you were unable to post images. I was naive, but that is why I left it up, It wasn't my doing.

You were the public link or the public representative of that project on the forum and you never stated you were posting that on behalf of someone else! Stop lying

icanscript (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:19:52 PM

You were the public link or the public representative of that project on the forum and you never stated you were posting that on behalf of someone else! Stop lying

I was posting it on behalf of equilibrium, I was apparently part of the team when you hired me and I had no idea you meant to scam.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:26:33 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:01:35 PM by M28MmickT

Firstly, thanks for the answer. tl;dr at the bottom.

I started using my addy verification for future reference against anything about "verifying my identity in the future", my address states in 2 months or 1 year I'm the same one that asked for escrow and not a hacker using my account.

Fair enough, I dont remember whether I could ever confirm any of your messages though. Lets just assume I could a later one to get this topic out of the way.

Your profile says about escrow service and your reputation plus the date since you joined this forum was enough for me to trust.

Did you not contact others before me?

This us used to prevent counter-marketing operations from other ICOS running at the moment, where in some cases uses several chill-accounts to attack a project, why most of them are not moderated? because most of them belong to the same group of "developers" (coming from NXT) doing an ico over an ico.

Ill accept that as something specific for the alt section, but AFAICT you have a very good mod there.

Maybe this was true, but it was done for marketing reasons as several other icos were starting, not to hide something with reducing time.

Alright.

The payment rate was set by escrow Dabs, not by me.

Dabs usually asks for 2% -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939.0

Ill ask them though.

The stages was purely set to project people from releasing all funds at once, 100% of icos outhere gain complete control of TOTAL amount collected days after crowdsale.

The wording is the opposite though. Assuming less than 530 BTC funds in total, stage 1 would have paid out all funds.

The idea is not the important but the marketing and who is leading the project, there were tens of facebook style pages before it, and for example, WAVES idea has been tested multiple times too, that multi currency payment gateway is nothing more than failed ripple project, even counter-party can make tokens, there are existing technologies using the same and not worth 30k btcs.

Hmm, I guess the gist of my question is: Why do you think you will (or would have) succeeded where others have failed. Mind you others that had finances covered.

Most current ICO developers only show reference to another past ico as their history, this should be labeled as a red flag instead of green flag, because with exception of Ethereum, all those past ICOs currency is way down in price and investors have lose part of the money they invested.

Im talking about the app, as you said yourself the currency matters little.

There was a manager managing the campaign, but he ended being a scammer in other post.

My bad, must have missed that. Added my rating accordingly.

Waves was a fancy homepage without even a proper whitepaper since they never explained how they planned to exchange fiat to crypto currencies technically and legally.

Why do we needed a 3rd escrow?, Dabs did not tell me anything from this.

-snip-
I also like the idea of having a 3rd escrow to make a 2 of 4 multi sig
-snip-

I decided to remove the rating. Not because I think M28MmickT is trustworthy, but because I have no solid evidence that they scammed someone. The same is true for icanscript. The later was involved in several ICOs gone scam. Maybe hired, maybe not, I cant judge that. If anyone from DT wants to see the files regarding this, send me a PM.

Thanks to you Shorena for this outcome, regarding the fee from Dabs, informed me via pm stating the Fee for ICOs was 5% but if more escrows were involved he could share the fee with them.

My address 1H21C3ciaV8gzSGUgTQa9D9pifMgpiei2P used on those messages can be confirmed and I can send pm or post here if needed.

I contacted only one more escrow at that point, Sebastianju, but he didn't respond on time and I opted for the current.

I aimed to collect more than 500, in fact my goal was at least 1,500, thats why I set those rules, which in case I would had collected less or equal to 500, I wouldnt had a problem with re editing the rules, that was not my goal with the rules.

I think this can succed because all those projects that failed seem to have something in common, that is they focus only on the small bitcoin community and maybe they are ok with the money they get from crowdsales or maybe that was their goal, so their project never gets to the real final user, those projects stagnates on a starting level, they are not set to reach Nasdaq / Wall Street levels.

EDIT: This user icanscript keeps sending me pms on here once he saw he lost, I don't want to get involved with you in anything!, just find something else to do but stop bothering me with your  dark shady goals.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: