Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Been working in a mine for 2 months and am finally back.  (Read 447 times)
psomas2 (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:58:38 AM

Fuck it feels good. I missed bitcoin and alts so much I was even dreaming about them. In one dream some of the coin logos had arms and legs and were walking talking billboards. It was like I was in a crazy crypto village surounded by altcoin people. Fucked up shit dont you think.

Anyone else ever dream about cryptocoins.

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
Marley_Gray_Microsoft

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:20:28 AM

Fuck it feels good. I missed bitcoin and alts so much I was even dreaming about them. In one dream some of the coin logos had arms and legs and were walking talking billboards. It was like I was in a crazy crypto village surounded by altcoin people. Fucked up shit dont you think.

Anyone else ever dream about cryptocoins.

Welcome back! I often dream about Bitcoin, mostly of hacks lol Grin
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:43:18 PM

What kind of mine are you talking about?
A bitcoin mining rig-farm or a real mine where they get coal or diamonds? Cheesy

EmmaG

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:47:16 AM

What sort of mine? What is it like working in one? really interested to hear... Smiley
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:16:09 AM

I've been gone for a while, had to force myself back. I wish I was into it as much as you, but stress is keeping me out.
psomas2 (OP)

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:56:46 PM

What kind of mine are you talking about?
A bitcoin mining rig-farm or a real mine where they get coal or diamonds? Cheesy

I cant give off too much information but it is underground. Dirty and hot as fuck but the pay is fantastic so I cant complain. I could tell you more but then id have to shoot you and you dont want to be shot im sure.
 Grin

I wish it was a bitcoin mining farm though, that would be so much cooler and id even work there for much less then i earn now. Just to gain the experience and all.

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:08:10 AM

Did you think of the Chilean miners while you were down there?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: