Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Main account ''hacked'' used by somebody else  (Read 497 times)
JoenNL (OP)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 08:54:46 AM

Hey!

I also started this topic on the technical support, on advise from a other member i start a topic here.

Account name: minerjoen
I was away for a short time, today i want to login and it says password incorrect (strange, it was auto-fill by mozilla), i try to recover and it said there is no account on my e-mail adress

Other member here figured out that yesterday somebody logged on minerjoen, also my e-mail got changed.
What i see is that also my bitcoin adress has changed.

link to my other topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1682504.new#new

I want my old account back before it get abused by somebody (i do not know who is using my account right now).

Ps. because i created this account to get help, i'm on a newby status and i can reply after 360 seconds waiting (sorry for that).

However, it's a bad thing that somebody can just change the e-mail adress without a confirming e-mail to the main email adress.. Totally because i changed my password after the last big hack.. 

Next:
i see this dumbass is also posting with my account omfg.. He just act like it is his own account wtf..? Please delete all the messages from my main account since yesterday, i see he is posting the most stupid posts on the most stupid coin topics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:11:44 AM

Just some quick reply: i've PM'ed with JoenNL and i learned the following things:
- he does indeed speak dutch fluently, like the original minerjoen account owner
- minerjoen is the owner of the address that is currently in the sig of the minerjoen account (the hacker didn't change the sig)

Since the address in the sig was never posted publicly, i saved the current signature, so the hacker can't change the sig to remove all evidence (well, he can change the sig, but the old sig will be archived)
https://web.archive.org/web/20161116090930/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337268

I hope this archived page will be enough proof for the original owner to use the address 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE to reclaim his account, altough i'm not 100% sure it'll be sufficient.

Good luck!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JoenNL (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:28:30 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 10:30:41 AM by JoenNL

Just some quick reply: i've PM'ed with JoenNL and i learned the following things:
- he does indeed speak dutch fluently, like the original minerjoen account owner
- minerjoen is the owner of the address that is currently in the sig of the minerjoen account (the hacker didn't change the sig)

Since the address in the sig was never posted publicly, i saved the current signature, so the hacker can't change the sig to remove all evidence (well, he can change the sig, but the old sig will be archived)
https://web.archive.org/web/20161116090930/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337268

I hope this archived page will be enough proof for the original owner to use the address 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE to reclaim his account, altough i'm not 100% sure it'll be sufficient.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help mocacinno,

I didnt tought about saving evidence, so also thanks for that.

And indeed, this kind of a ''hacker'' changed the bitcoin adress on the main page (profile) but i see he wasn't smart enough to change the signature BTC adress.

So i also make a screenshot from my 1GP** btc adress: https://postimg.org/image/t5e6qriht/

Also i think if u can check the IP adress u know enough. 99% from the time i login from the same IP, i am 100% that the guy what loggin yesterday do this from a totally different IP adress.

Edit:
atm syncing my Elementrem adress from the wallet (on my PC) what is also in the Signature in minerjoen for a new proof.

And here is the proof from my Elementrem adress ( u can find on the profile (or link above) in the signature ): https://postimg.org/image/ecvi7x4p7/

Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:52:39 AM

hey! The only way to get your account back is to carefully follwo instructions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

hope it helps
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
JoenNL (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 11:11:36 AM

hey! The only way to get your account back is to carefully follwo instructions here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

hope it helps
~Gun

I hope i can get a signature from my elementrem adress, the BTC adress is from Bittrex there where my btc wallet on pc always have a other adres when taking an action.

Anyway, i think the proofs i send above tells 100x more then what i read in that instruction topic.

Thanks for the advise ~Gun !

The proofs i already did deliver:
1. language, the change that the hacker speak the same language as i do on the same level is very small
2. all the screenshots shows that the adresses in the signature are mine (hacker forget to change that adresses in the signature)
3. e-mail adress, the e-mail adress what i was using here for more then 2 years is mine and still mine.
4. IP adress i can give in PM on request

I can't find a signature from my ELE adress, i just checked, i dont know how to get that from bittrex from the BTC adress?

When this is solved, i want to know how this could happen. I know about the big hack a while ago where it seems that none of our passwords were protected by an encryption, i did change my password after the hack on request from bitcointalk. How can it be it got hacked ''again''? Are the passwords on this forum still not protected??

Gunthar

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 11:40:05 AM

I can't find a signature from my ELE adress, i just checked, i dont know how to get that from bittrex from the BTC adress?

Try this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196413.msg12556020#msg12556020

When this is solved, i want to know how this could happen. I know about the big hack a while ago where it seems that none of our passwords were protected by an encryption, i did change my password after the hack on request from bitcointalk. How can it be it got hacked ''again''? Are the passwords on this forum still not protected??

uhm...reading your posts you have a story of hacked accounts/wallets/keyloggers/etc...
Passwords on this forum (as any other passwords) are as secure as you secure them and make them hard to hack.
My 2 cents.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
JoenNL (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 11:52:19 AM

Try this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196413.msg12556020#msg12556020

uhm...reading your posts you have a story of hacked accounts/wallets/keyloggers/etc...
Passwords on this forum (as any other passwords) are as secure as you secure them and make them hard to hack.
My 2 cents.
~Gun

Hmm i dont have a story of hacked accounts, 1 time on THIS forum somebody added a coin, in the wallet was a remotecontrol system, we all get btc hacked.
In the 30 years i walk on this planet, only this forum gives me trouble haha Tongue

Since the last big hack here (ALL accounts were hacked, not only mine; because of not secured passwords on bitcointalk) i change the password to a random password. I'm always carefull about passwords, thats why i will never use mine bitcointalk password on any other site.

The link u post is about that HIVE dev hack, more then 1 year ago, was the first time i get hacked (well, it was a very smart virus inside the .exe)
Anyway that has nothing to do with this, i never used bitcointalk on that system.
There is no relation about ur post and the current problem.

About that bitcointalk.org hack a while ago, even if my password was with 200 characters, the passwords from you and me wasn't protected on any way, that's the reason why we all had to change our passwords, so did i. U was also hacked (everybody here was hacked), so we have the same story.

I guess (hope) u mean it well and good, but for me it feels like that u try to put the hack in my own shoes, like it's my own mistake. And that is totally not the case, i hope we can be clear about that.

Gunthar

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:03:23 PM

The link u post is about that HIVE dev hack, more then 1 year ago, was the first time i get hacked (well, it was a very smart virus inside the .exe)
Anyway that has nothing to do with this, i never used bitcointalk on that system.

You staked an address of a wallet that you considered "safe" at time being and is stored on yoru computer (not on bittrex or any other site). If you can sign a message from that address you are half way to get your account back i guess.

And yes, my personal opinion, if yu get hacked you can blame only yourself. This website uses (and used) same encryption than any other website. Right now you are not talking about bitcointalk server hack: someone guessed/decrypted your OWN password...think about it.
I hope you dont want to put that in this forum shoes as well...
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
JoenNL (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:23:40 PM

You staked an address of a wallet that you considered "safe" at time being and is stored on yoru computer (not on bittrex or any other site). If you can sign a message from that address you are half way to get your account back i guess.

And yes, my personal opinion, if yu get hacked you can blame only yourself. This website uses (and used) same encryption than any other website. Right now you are not talking about bitcointalk server hack: someone guessed/decrypted your OWN password...think about it.
I hope you dont want to put that in this forum shoes as well...
~Gun

What ur saying right now is:
When somebody killed mister A, its the fault from mister A because he let himself get killed.
I dont know, but in my country (Netherlands) that's a wrong way of thinking my friend. My password here was not logical, there was no link with my username and my password. Even if the ''hacker'' knews me in real life, he wouldn't just guess the password.

I dont blame anyone here, look at my begin posts. I just want this to get solved nothing else.

Gunthar

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

What ur saying right now is:
When somebody killed mister A, its the fault from mister A because he let himself get killed.
I dont know, but in my country (Netherlands) that's a wrong way of thinking my friend.

That's not what i say, thats what you understood (and i'm only responsible for what i say not for what people understand about what i said).

This was a subtle insinuation of yours like to say "what the fuck bitcointalk...you let my password being hacked again?"

Which if it is what you meant, you are totally wrong. If it is what i understood of what you meant, i apology and move on (as long as it is clear).

Back to your topic: the only fast way to get your account back is to sign a message from a staked address of yours (and i helped you to see if you can sign a message from an old staked address of yours)...but i cant break in your computer...
Any other form of identification might not be taken in consideration by admins.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀