Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GLOBAL moderator more or less approves scammers  (Read 702 times)
calpsy2 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:52:32 PM

Hilariousandco who is a global moderator has condemned me for standing upto scammers ! !      Roll Eyes

I go out my way to warn others about these scamming scumbags but today this person who thinks highly of themselves has told me im WRONG ! !

Bacause I buy stuff from here and sometimes it doesnt do as they promise HE says im in the wrong asking for my money back ! !

He calls me a " cheapskate "  ?? WTF  for buying things on here LOL .

He then says " It's blatantly obvious you're only acting like this to extort certain members " ! !   You having a laugh ??  I just want my money back for something I never got or it never worked !!  Wheres the problem ??

He then says I have ALT accounts and I sell the same things im complaining about . Yeah that makes sense Sherlock . Jeez !!

He has went on his high horse thinking hiself to be high and mighty because of his status . Status here means NOTHING and you know it BECAUSE you lot continue to let scammer scam here and cant be bothered to do anything about it YET you will harrass ( or try to ) the people warning about this .

He then blocks me from sending messages LOL . Obviously the truth hurts .

SO to recap . GLOBAL MODERATOR HILARIOUSANDCO is happy to let scammers scam but doesnt like it when people stand up to them and warn others .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:19:24 PM

All of this has been answered many times, you just don't like the answers. Either take what is offered or drop it, it appears YOU are the problem. Since YOU let so much time elapse before asking for a refund, YOU blame the seller? He made you a fair offer, I suggest you take it and stop trolling him. It's time to stop the tantrums. Roll Eyes Stop blaming everyone else for your inaction.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:54:49 PM

TLDR;
You should really stop whining about the things you can't get along with.By retaliating with blatent lies, rather say making illogical statments you're making a fool out of yourself.

SO to recap . GLOBAL MODERATOR HILARIOUSANDCO is happy to let scammers scam but doesnt like it when people stand up to them and warn others .
Who stood up ? You ? Nevermind but all you do is whine and while after getting scammed over shady deals with newbies.
calpsy2 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:45:49 AM

LOL listen to u2 .

Scammers are scammers wether they are newbies , oldies or bought accounts . Doesnt matter . A scammer is a scammer END OF .

Now give it a rest or you will get labeled as a scammer lover like the other fool .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: