Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTConTilt.com online again? Have scammed me....  (Read 1147 times)
NaturalOrder8 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 10:07:55 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2013, 11:31:27 PM by NaturalOrder8

In the wake of the DDOS on Seals with Clubs, i randomly hit BTContilt.com into my browser and sure as hell, a whole revamped site has popped up....making it look like an up and coming poker site, but there are no real users....

What the fuck is going on here....  The reason I am upset is the site still owes me a 5btc deposit... I played on this site alot when I was a miner and I liked it... Eventually the site fell apart due to DDOS and losing its userbase....

THEN though, there was a full page add in BLUFF magazine for the site which I saw oneday when I was flipping through mags at Barnes and Nobles.... I figured they had got their shit together and that the site was back on... and that this full page advertising in the BLUFF magazine would sure attract a bunch of players, so i went home and sent them 5 btc to my accounts deposit address before I even checked if the client still worked...... Anyways the site went down again like 2 fucking days after I sent them the 5 btc deposit because I thought the site was reopened since I saw the full page advertisement in BLUFF, what fucking luck I have, two days later the client wuold not connect and my btc were never granted.

I even made a post of it here... on the bitcointalk forums...  I have the address where I sent them... can anyone help me track these down?  If the site is up, they owe me my btc....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56719.msg722919#msg722919
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53783.msg723547#msg723547

Of course I have now tried to log into my old account where the btc should be, but of course the site says the account doesnt exist.  When i try to recover my password they say the email i used is not registered with the site...
Just like my username and password still works on this site over a year later, no reason my login shouldnt work there, I played endless nights on that site, where digital assets were at stake, theres no way I would just forget my name

what fucking scum bags... any input?  If anything, the community needs to make sure everyone knows that this site is a scammer and is not associated with the BTC community unless they can prove their integrity  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

Just had a look, they look like a scam.

Bitcoins are free and easy to create by 'mining' for them

This is a bit false, they are very hard to mine on most computers nowadays. This looks old.

They also claim to offer a $600 bonus when signing up, even though they say:

We are unique in that we only allow players to play with a virtual currency called bitcoins

Also its a bit of coincidence that Seals is down whilst this scam is up. Looks like a operation perhaps? All the poker players look for a new site and bam! Takes everything they can.

I would be surprised if you ever get the Bitcoin's back.

Maybe email support? There is a 1% chance they are for real.
illpoet

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:55:13 AM

that sucks natural im sorry to hear that.  bitcontilt has been around a while but its like theres never anyone on there.  I was never able to get the client to work and never heard back from admins when i tried to contact them about it.  go figure.  they were prob the original btc poker site and they went down for a while then tried a big relaunch (most likely thats where all the webpage claims etc come from) a few months back but i don't think it ever picked up.  pretty sure the admins just abandoned it but left the website/server up.  The rumor i kept hearing was that it was mostly bots at the cash tables. but like i said i couldn't get it to work and i don't have any hard evidence just conjecture due to no admins ever responding to anything.   i really wanna play 7 card stud for bitcoins which was what made me try it out in the first place.  hope you get your coins back

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:24:27 AM

that sucks natural im sorry to hear that.  bitcontilt has been around a while but its like theres never anyone on there.  I was never able to get the client to work and never heard back from admins when i tried to contact them about it.  go figure.  they were prob the original btc poker site and they went down for a while then tried a big relaunch (most likely thats where all the webpage claims etc come from) a few months back but i don't think it ever picked up.  pretty sure the admins just abandoned it but left the website/server up.  The rumor i kept hearing was that it was mostly bots at the cash tables. but like i said i couldn't get it to work and i don't have any hard evidence just conjecture due to no admins ever responding to anything.   i really wanna play 7 card stud for bitcoins which was what made me try it out in the first place.  hope you get your coins back

So its not a scam, just neglected?

Op you might have a chance of getting the Bitcoins back. Maybe just be persistent in contacting them?
illpoet

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 06:24:35 AM

yeah drawing, i don't think its an intentional scam, just someone who is disappointed that it didn't take off like it could have.  he's def right natural keep at it eventually someone might get back to you.

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:34:51 AM

Well I never contacted them because I was so discouraged becasue my old login info did not work when I returned recently....

I see they even have a facebook page that was updated as recently as Dec 2012.

Id really like to get my 5 btc back...  I will contact them...

Let us know how it goes.
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:50:09 AM

Seems unlikely that you'll be able to get a fair resolution, but I hope you do Smiley Best of luck, and sorry for your current loss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: