Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Friendly Countries  (Read 12567 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:03:13 PM

There are so many bitcoin friendly countries. USA, austria, belgia, holand, bulgaria, kanada, colombia, swiss, argentina, denmark, liberland, france and so many more. But all those countries were only regulated the transaction which use bitcoin, they still use their national fiat as payment option beside allow the people to use bitcoin. Atleast it is proof that bitcoin is getting more popular and stronger.
Yeah there definitely are a lot of Bitcoin friendly countries. Most of them allow people to use Bitcoin, but they are still regulated and it is not like you can do whatever you want. Even with those regulations, people do illegal activities with them and therefore, some countries might not be so Bitcoin friendly in the future.
Bitcoin is a great currency but that does not mean we can do whatever we want with it, even if bitcoin is not regulated in your country, I’m sure you are not allowed to commit crimes because of it, for example if gambling is illegal in your country using bitcoin instead of fiat does not change anything it is still a crime.

Right it will always defends on the users conscience and beliefs. Bitcoin should not be the one to ban ,the users must know that its their crime they just. However because bitcoin is really beneficial to everyone who uses it we can earn,transfer and transact anywhere some where using it illegally.
Bitcoin gives us freedom to transact online without limitation and that benefits it's users, banning bitcoin will not help us and would not help a country, people are earning online with different ventures and such earning will still be spent to buy basis needs so the government will still benefit on the tax of what we buy.
All transactions has tax. Although we don't pay tax when we transact online but when we encashed it the remittance or bank where we get money has tax that is including in the transaction fee.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
al0203

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:16:35 PM

Philippines have the most users of bitcoin .
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:31:49 AM

Or Chinese, read that lot of Philippines are using it. Some guy here wanted to open exchange there think that i read about it and that he was asking for advice.
But no matter we have many new bitcoin friendly countries every day and hope trend continues in new year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:13:56 AM

Or Chinese, read that lot of Philippines are using it. Some guy here wanted to open exchange there think that i read about it and that he was asking for advice.
But no matter we have many new bitcoin friendly countries every day and hope trend continues in new year
In all countries people are using bitcoin, we have exchange companies in all country but the only thing it's all illegal companies. In my country also we have some bitcoin exchange companies I don't know those are legal companies or illegal but they are working fine. My government officially announced 2 years back that they will not accept bitcoin as legal. 
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:35:13 AM

Yes I am sure that the trend will continues in new year. Even some countries are not really hate bitcoin, there is still a chance for bitcoin to being legal. Big country such USA and Japan will make other countries follow them to regulate bitcoin.
igor-n-k

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:26:21 PM

Here is the topic-related rating, rather funny  Smiley
https://bitcoin-friendly.com/
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:11:26 PM

Which country has most number of bitcoin users, miners and vendors? And in which country bitcoin is accepted the most? Like in at institutes or super malls or stores etc.
Has such data been calculated and available on the world wide web?

We know that the usage of Cryptocurrency around the whole world is known and pinpointing which country has the most number of users might be hard but we can at least get too know in which country is Cryptocurrency most used. Bitcoin is widely used in many countries, we heard the news of the guy buying Pizza with Bitcoin's also in other countries. We know Cryptocurrency helped those in need and they are still learning on how it can still help them. I do not think such data would be calculated because most of the users wants to remain anonymous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: