Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal to Bitcoin Exchange (%75)  (Read 801 times)
gigitrix (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:21:30 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 10:54:41 AM by gigitrix

PayPal to Bitcoin Exchange (%75)
Min $5 - Max $30 - Only one trade per 72 hour period.

Important Tips:

1- You must be able to provide a selfie of you holding your government ID + Screenshot of your PayPal main page account. (Only required for our first trade).
2- Your Paypal account must be "verified". Business PayPal account need docs also.
3- Money will need to be sent from your Paypal balance only (Credit Card not accepted).
4- I can not trade with New/Suspicious users (With negative feedback).
5- Due to the high risk of accepting Paypal payment We reserve the right to deny your transaction for any reason.
6- I accept only donation/gift payment, "non-refundable money".

Exchange rate : %75 (Source: blockchain.info)
For example : If you sending $10 by PayPal, you received $7.5 btc.

For BitcoinTalk high score users, I release the BTC to you immediately.
For BitcoinTalk new users with low score, I will release bitcoins 24~48 hours after payment received.

If you are able to follow the rules of the announcement, please do not make an offer.
Thanks!

My Skype ID: gigitrix2011

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:10:36 AM

Important Tips:

1- You must be able to provide a selfie of you holding your government ID + Screenshot of your PayPal main page account. (Only required for our first trade).
2- Your Paypal account must be "verified". Business PayPal account need docs also.
3- Money will need to be sent from your Paypal balance only (Credit Card not accepted).
5- Due to the high risk of accepting Paypal payment We reserve the right to deny your transaction for any reason.

For BitcoinTalk new users with low score, I will release bitcoins 24~48 hours after payment received.

If you are able to follow the rules of the announcement, please do not make an offer.
Thanks!

1. You request people to send you a selfie with their id, will you also do the same, if not that's bullshit and i would advise everyone to stay away unless he is also willing to do the same.
2. The fee is way too high for a user with red trust so always use an escrow.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:04:05 PM

Important Tips:

Thanks!

The main point of bitcoins is anonymity. You are trying to remove this feature by requiring people to submit ID verification. I think majority of the community will not agree with providing their identity before they transact.
AnonymCZE

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:21:52 PM

Important Tips:

Thanks!

The main point of bitcoins is anonymity. You are trying to remove this feature by requiring people to submit ID verification. I think majority of the community will not agree with providing their identity before they transact.

This is very common process when selling BTC over easy-reversible payment service. If you were ever scammed you would understand this.

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:00:09 PM

Important Tips:

Thanks!

Verification is needed for avoid scammer users.
JumperN

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:09:51 AM

And what proof do you provide that you won't be scamming the other party? From what I can understand you will be getting payment first and that puts the other party in danger of being scammed, if you require someone's ID also provide the same info, how do i know that your not going to use it for fraudulent activities?

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
barbarah

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:37:54 AM

And what proof do you provide that you won't be scamming the other party? From what I can understand you will be getting payment first and that puts the other party in danger of being scammed, if you require someone's ID also provide the same info, how do i know that your not going to use it for fraudulent activities?

% high to provide id
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:33:25 AM

Important Tips:

Thanks!

This is very common process when selling BTC over easy-reversible payment service. If you were ever scammed you would understand this.

What's the point anyway? If the guy scammed even when he has ID with selfy. What makes you think he didn't photoshop it? If he runs with alot of btc or even a small one, what will you do with his ID? post it on the internet? 99% of the internet wouldn't even care.
JumperN

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:53:15 AM

This is clearly just an attempt to collect people's information that will either be resold on the Internet or used personally by the OP to commit fraud, who would ask for an id and only deal with $30 maximum per transaction, at least on localbitcoin you know that the person your dealing with has had more than 5k transactions and he actually has the funds unlike OP here who hasn't provided proof or any information about himself.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
AnonymCZE

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:22:03 AM

Important Tips:

Thanks!

What's the point anyway? If the guy scammed even when he has ID with selfy. What makes you think he didn't photoshop it? If he runs with alot of btc or even a small one, what will you do with his ID? post it on the internet? 99% of the internet wouldn't even care.

Main reason is to check the PayPal or any other account is theirs. This will not protect you 100% but at least removes the 'unauthorized payment chargeback' problem. You may ask for timestamp or specific massage included in the selfie to make sure it is not fake.

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:22:20 AM

gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:13:53 PM

Benoit2

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:12:41 PM

SCAMMER
Dont trust this User.
I sent one of my brazzers accs first i still wait for my money.
He masturbates while watching his mom on one of my brazzers accs and i got nothing.
scammer.
a clever scammer.
He should have sent the money imediatly after getting the acc but now he wants to change the password otherwise he is not paying.
Why is he a clever scammer because he told me this right after i gave the acc.
now he is acting like its worldwide rule here and everywhere that every fuckin accounts password here should be changable if not no money.

STOLE MY BRAZZERS ACC WORTH 13 DOLLARS and he is still acting like he doesnt using the acc and just wants to change the password.
BEWARE OF THIS SCUM.

B
[/size][/font]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: