Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC] NEW way of making more LTC - hilo card game  (Read 2411 times)
StealthyDamn (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:21:24 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 11:30:55 AM by StealthyDamn

Hi, I'm glad i can announce new Litecoin hi-lo game! (if it will work well, i'll do bitcoin clone too!)

You can play for free after registration too!

http://litecoinhilo.com/gfx/logo.png

http://litecoinhilo.com/

if you experience some issue with game - let us know here!

What's it?
the game where you guess what will next card be! so simple, higher, lower, red or black?

http://litecoinhilo.com/litecoinhilo.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sothh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:00:20 AM

Looks interesting, but how are you making money?  If I make thousands of small wins (which I can do based on chance) I make a lot of profit.

Will you allow me to withdraw large profits? 
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:04:25 AM

Looks interesting, but how are you making money?  If I make thousands of small wins (which I can do based on chance) I make a lot of profit.

Yes, i will. No need to say no, if you can do profit on that, do it. But i think i have the same chnces you will lose like you to win Smiley its calculated properly.
Sothh

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:12:23 AM

Yes, i will. No need to say no, if you can do profit on that, do it. But i think i have the same chnces you will lose like you to win Smiley its calculated properly.

Oh, I see, so its not actually letting me pick cards, you just randomly draw each time whether I win or loose, regardless of what I pick.  You should probably list that, then.
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:13:31 AM

Im makin money only on luck and psychology of that game, chances for me and for players are 50:50
Sothh

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:15:29 AM

Im makin money only on luck and psychology of that game, chances for me and for players are 50:50

Yes, and thats perfectly fair, but the way it is now, it appears as a skill game, which it is not.
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:15:44 AM

Oh, I see, so its not actually letting me pick cards, you just randomly draw each time whether I win or loose, regardless of what I pick.  You should probably list that, then.

No cards are generated BEFORE game starts i can prove it by letting you know hash of game and after the game ends showing you from what it was generated !
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:16:44 AM

Yes, and thats perfectly fair, but the way it is now, it appears as a skill game, which it is not.
like i said it is generated before the game starts no frauds here !
Sothh

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:19:31 AM

Oh, okay.

So here is an example:

If my first card is an Ace and I bet that the next card is going to be higher, will I have a better chance of winning than if my first card is 10 and I bet the next card will be higher?
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:20:59 AM

Oh, okay.

So here is an example:

If my first card is an Ace and I bet that the next card is going to be higher, will I have a better chance of winning than if my first card is 10 and I bet the next card will be higher?

of course you do!

but if there is an ace you win only 1.08*bet

if there will be 10 you win 4.33*bet

see where is it hidden? Smiley its the course that makes my and yours chances equal
Sothh

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:23:40 AM

Oh, okay.

So here is an example:

of course you do!

but if there is an ace you win only 1.08*bet

if there will be 10 you win 4.33*bet

see where is it hidden? Smiley its the course that makes my and yours chances equal

Ah, okay.  Sounds fair, then. Cheesy
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:24:21 AM

we're creating BTC and PPC clone too
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:03:41 PM

Hello. The game is enjoyable, however there seems to be a glitch. I've requested a small payout yesterday, over 24 hours ago, and it hasn't been processed yet. Is this normal delay?
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:44:09 AM

Hello. The game is enjoyable, however there seems to be a glitch. I've requested a small payout yesterday, over 24 hours ago, and it hasn't been processed yet. Is this normal delay?

I am sory for delay! we experienced some ddos attacks on our litecoind servers, everything is ok now and payment will be dispatched soon! Sory for this again!
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 06:53:37 AM

Not a problem, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem on my part Smiley

I can confirm that the payment has been now performed without issue. I did notice the server slowing, hope they stop.. the game is well deserving, it's fun Smiley

Also, I see you are steadily improving the mechanics Smiley
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:22:51 AM

Not a problem, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem on my part Smiley

I can confirm that the payment has been now performed without issue. I did notice the server slowing, hope they stop.. the game is well deserving, it's fun Smiley

Also, I see you are steadily improving the mechanics Smiley

The server will be fast again approx in few hours, im using it to perform some research and its slowing it, it wont be an issue soon
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:59:34 AM

You made a post in the gambling section called the scam game or something. I sort of didn't understand it, but this seems a little fishy Tongue

Maybe make it provably fair ^_^
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 10:17:06 AM

You made a post in the gambling section called the scam game or something. I sort of didn't understand it, but this seems a little fishy Tongue

Maybe make it provably fair ^_^

It had nothing to do with hilo at all it was off topic, hashes that makes it provably fair will appear today, i have it in my todo
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:37:34 AM

site is goin nicely up thank all of you for trust! several nice withdrawals already paid
shantee

Activity: 381
Merit: 274

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 12:18:29 PM

I am sorry but for me it's a scam. Well, ok for the moment , let's call it a "bug" in your program  or maybe me not understanding the way you attribute their value to the cards

for example :
When I bet the next card would be higher than a 4 and when i returned a nine it tells me that i loose...

this kind of "bug" happened three times to me..

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:21:10 PM

I am sorry but for me it's a scam. Well, ok for the moment , let's call it a "bug" in your program  or maybe me not understanding the way you attribute their value to the cards

for example :
When I bet the next card would be higher than a 4 and when i returned a nine it tells me that i loose...

this kind of "bug" happened three times to me..

it shouldnt happen pls can you tell me your username? we tested it on thousands of games and it worked in 100% cases so this is pretty weird
StealthyDamn (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 03:06:25 PM

Are you sure you wasnt betting red/black/suit too? is anybody else experiencing this kind of bug? we are testing hard now and we dont experience any bugs of this kind, im rly concerned about this, so pls if it will happen to anybody else, write here. Were not able to find that bug without your help (if there even is any)
thexbert

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:42:12 AM

Hi.  I requested a withdraw last weekend that wasn't fulfilled yet and now when I try to log in, it says "Username and password don't match up. Try again."  Can you check that is happening.  My username is thexbert.  Thank you
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: