Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange price is different than international - Why!?  (Read 1111 times)
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:17:13 PM

Hi,

I seen that indian exchange (buy & sell) range is around $850+ but current bitcoin price is $750 only.

So is it possible to buy bitcoin from international exchange and sell at indian exchange to get $100 / bitcoin.

In this way easy to earn $1000 just flipping 10 bitcoins in few days.

Anyone is already doing this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:23:13 PM

It's because of some cash crisis according to Bitcoin.com : https://news.bitcoin.com/india-paying-900-bitcoin-cash-crisis/
I personally didn't try this but If exchanges are local then I assume there will be some need for an ID verification at least.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:00:10 PM

Hi,

I seen that indian exchange (buy & sell) range is around $850+ but current bitcoin price is $750 only.

So is it possible to buy bitcoin from international exchange and sell at indian exchange to get $100 / bitcoin.

You need to complete KYC verification in Indian exchanges (Coinsecure, Zebpay, etc.)

You would loose some amount as transaction charges

Paying from your INR in bank account to USD to buy BTC
Transferring BTC to the account on Indian exchange
BTC to INR selling commission.

Still you could manage to make good profit.

Remember that volumes on Indian exchanges is very low and you must be able to sell your BTC before prices correct
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:15:39 PM

@Sahyadri,  I have verified account on all indian exchanges. commission is very minimal (just 0.3% at coinsecure & 1.3% at zebpay etc.,)

How to buy 10 bitcoin using creditcard?

i checked lot of international exchanges like coinmama,purse,bitcoin.com(exchange) but everyone have buy limit of $150, $350 (week) & $1050.

any suggestions?

Bump & Dump is normal thing in bitcoin,so we should use it to get easy money.
Sahyadri

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:47:44 PM

If you consider credit card payment fee and exchange rate provided by credit card the rate comes near Indian rate only.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 11:45:53 AM

@Sahyadri,  I have verified account on all indian exchanges. commission is very minimal (just 0.3% at coinsecure & 1.3% at zebpay etc.,)

How to buy 10 bitcoin using creditcard?

i checked lot of international exchanges like coinmama,purse,bitcoin.com(exchange) but everyone have buy limit of $150, $350 (week) & $1050.

any suggestions?

Bump & Dump is normal thing in bitcoin,so we should use it to get easy money.

Indacoin allows users to buy $5000 in the first month and then no limits on buying bitcoins via credit cards. But their prices are too high which is not worth. The highest limit of other exchanges are 900 Eur per month and hence you can instead try 2-3 exchanges and buy your required amount.

SpadeFX

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:27:17 PM

Hi,

Its called arbitrage trading. In this regard, it may not be as easy to make money as it sounds. Bitcoin maybe a grey area in India, but I am pretty sure there are strict regulations when it comes to selling INR. Check for applicable FEMA regulations if you intend to do this. My guess is, smaller amounts might pass under the radar but anything substantial would definitely invite trouble.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:11:31 PM

Its called arbitrage trading. In this regard, it may not be as easy to make money as it sounds. Bitcoin maybe a grey area in India, but I am pretty sure there are strict regulations when it comes to selling INR. Check for applicable FEMA regulations if you intend to do this. My guess is, smaller amounts might pass under the radar but anything substantial would definitely invite trouble.

i dont think that there will be an issue dealing with bitcoin in india and since there are no rules and regulations regarding bitcoin i dont think we will get into trouble dealing with it as long as you dont do anything illegal and if you are within the law it is just fine

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Sahyadri

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:15:10 PM

i dont think that there will be an issue dealing with bitcoin in india and since there are no rules and regulations regarding bitcoin i dont think we will get into trouble dealing with it as long as you dont do anything illegal and if you are within the law it is just fine

I think what SpadeFX means to say is sending INR outside India might invite trouble (atleast an explanation) under FEMA if the amount is large.
SpadeFX

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:56:34 AM

I think what SpadeFX means to say is sending INR outside India might invite trouble (atleast an explanation) under FEMA if the amount is large.
Yes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: