Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make $100/day on Autopilot at Home?? Now Open For Sales!  (Read 7348 times)
BitcoinMillionaire (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bling Bling

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 07:13:19 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2013, 07:25:59 AM by BitcoinMillionaire

I am now wondering why I afforded this opportunity to everyone in the first place. From now on I will just be a selfish character, following in the footsteps of this "TradeFortress" character, and I will never teach others anything, even if it can help them. Thanks for showing me the light TradeFortress. Life is so much better when you are selfish and don't help anyone else, right?
You are not helping anyone but ripping others off selling this worthless junk. Now if you wrote an actually helpful ebook with more content than "spin a wordpress site, buy adsense account, sit there and lose money trying to break even with bought traffic", it would be a different story.

It is obvious you havn't even tried the method because it most certainly does not "break even". It profits many times over. But your small mind probably can't comprehend that sometimes, when you invest money into something.... you make a profit. It takes money to make money. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a thief though. Don't try to weasel out of it, you are a thief. There is such a thing as "intellectual property". I hope you don't go around robbing people of their knowledge and business ideas in the offline world.

And as for the user who gave this to you, they are a traitor. This is why I will never be giving out free copies to anyone ever again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 08:07:15 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2013, 08:20:52 AM by TradeFortress

I am now wondering why I afforded this opportunity to everyone in the first place. From now on I will just be a selfish character, following in the footsteps of this "TradeFortress" character, and I will never teach others anything, even if it can help them. Thanks for showing me the light TradeFortress. Life is so much better when you are selfish and don't help anyone else, right?
You are not helping anyone but ripping others off selling this worthless junk. Now if you wrote an actually helpful ebook with more content than "spin a wordpress site, buy adsense account, sit there and lose money trying to break even with bought traffic", it would be a different story.

It is obvious you havn't even tried the method because it most certainly does not "break even". It profits many times over. But your small mind probably can't comprehend that sometimes, when you invest money into something.... you make a profit. It takes money to make money. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a thief though. Don't try to weasel out of it, you are a thief. There is such a thing as "intellectual property". I hope you don't go around robbing people of their knowledge and business ideas in the offline world.

And as for the user who gave this to you, they are a traitor. This is why I will never be giving out free copies to anyone ever again.
Copyright does not apply to ideas or systems.

"when you invest money into something.... you make a profit"

When you invest into something, you do not always make a profit. Frequently, (or always if you're following BitcoinMillionaire's advice), you will lose money.

You are suggesting people join HitLeap (with your referral link), which is a traffic exchange. This is a place where unemployed affiliate marketers browse other websites just to click on "next". It also will not make you money, because people will not click on your ads, you do not make money per impression (have you actually used AdSense), you get paid per click, and you will get banned from AdSense. It's not a question of if, you will eventually get banned. Usually right before you hit your next paycheck.

You also tell them to purchase a premium upgrade (so you get money since they signed up from your referral link). Fair use quote again: "Meaning, the traffic will appear as direct linked in the eyes of google and have a lower bounce rate"

Except if you actually use it, Google will ban your account for having too much direct traffic (a site where 99% of traffic comes from no HTTP REFERER is a great way to get your adsense account banned in no time), and again you will not make any money from traffic exchanges unless you are the traffic exchange.

"How this works is, traffic is sent to your website, [..] its like doing SEO, without doing SEO"

What the fuck is that? Google doesn't know who visits your site, not even with omnibox enabled because that is for search terms, not your web traffic. Buying traffic has no effect on your SEO rankings, and will get you banned from AdSense even faster.

I'd suggest changing the title of your ebook to "Get banned from AdSense in no time?? 5 Expert Tips On A Quick Ban!"

A lot of your adsense information is completely wrong by the way, I actually use AdSense and AdWords. If you've used AdWords you should realize that having less visitors and a smaller CTR does not increase your CPC. I enter how much I pay for an click in AdWords, you get 68% of that. End of story.

I'm expecting another reply from you arguing how "I am a thief" and "robbing people of their knowledge and business ideas", even through you have none.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 08:36:43 AM

If no sales are made in the next day I will be closing this thread to everyone here.

(more bullshit)

GOOD! Close this pile of rubbish thread!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

marticps

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 01:20:23 PM

If no sales are made in the next day I will be closing this thread to everyone here.

(more bullshit)

GOOD! Close this pile of rubbish thread!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes  Grin

BTC: 1D8PbvnLDrfEC78Q7fbiqxvdm7kML4hiqT | DVC: 1GftqKkDcjAQzQT9544vzyPBYBY8FL6qQy
Share and grow: Creative Commons, Copyleft | Earn Devcoins by Writing
Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 03:30:46 PM

Rule #1 of life: If something sounds too good to be true, that's probably because it is.

Tell that to the early adopters of bitcoin. I bet you if they tried to convince people that one day, this coin that they bought for just 1 cent will be worth $260, that would have been labeled "too good to be true" right?

Obviously. Which is why the early adopters didn't try to convince new users they would see a 26,000% profit...unlike what you're doing here.

Point is moot, obviously, since this schlock has been exposed for it really is (to nobody's great surprise) and at this rate we'll be seeing a closed thread in no time. Cheers.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 05:58:44 PM

Just read the free copy (thank you) but I guess there is no sense in my reviewing it - my opinion is pretty well the same as TF - doing this is against Google policy and will get your account banned.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lerelerele

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 06:05:20 PM

¿Someone belives "normal" 11.000 clicks in 44.000 visitors?

This is normal 47.064 visitors 396 clicks.

Your account will be closed soon.
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 08:26:23 PM

Here's a spoof site I created to demonstrate what these scams usually look like:

http://www.dinkypage.com/165306

It uses the common red bolded fonts - crazy claims and usual devices like limited time, etc... Doesn't look much different than the short-con that is being run here.

If you see anything like that, it is a sign to run away.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
lerelerele

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 08:37:06 PM

###   #   #   ###          ####   #####  ###
 #    #  #   #  #    #         #    #       #    #     #
 #    #  ## #  #    #         #    #       #    #       
 #    #  ## #  #               ###         #    #       
 #    #  #   #  #  ##         #    #       #    #       
 #    #  #   #  #    #         #    #       #    #     #
  ###   #   #   ###          ####       #     ### 
 Smiley
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 09:59:20 PM

I am the last of the three people who received a free copy to review.

The guide is 2277 words long and has 3 pictures in it. A lot about the guide has been already mentioned so I'll keep it very short.

Although I'm not sure I like the fact that someone send TradeFortress the guide, a lot that has already been said by others and him is unfortunately true (to be honest I didn't expect anything more than greyhattery but I'm trying to remain objective nonetheless).

The guide may work. BitcoinMillionaire is aware that AdSense can ban people and he proposes a solution to this but I am not sure if the end justifies the means, especially given the costs if it is to be done more than once (because I don't see why google wouldn't be against practices outlined in the guide and keep banning the accounts, in the long run only serving valuable content and helping advertisers get actual sales will be profitable but of course it takes much more effort and time).

I think the guide is worth less than 1 BTC. (1 BTC is around $70-150 these days) It doesn't look very professional (but better than his font size 9000 posts on the 1st page) and it could be written in 3h. If I had to pay for it I would be willing to pay $5 provided that I had zero knowledge and familiarity with Internet marketing, AdSense, etc. The product BitcoinMillionaire is offering is real and I'm quite positive he won't run away with your money once you pay. What I am uncertain about is the quality of the product, especially given the steep price.

There is a reason why BitcoinMillionaire would want to sell it to a limited number of people, you can understand it once you read through his guide - this is to limit competition for current and new users (but they already have a lot).

Things to change:

- show better proof of earnings than easily-editable and 4 month old screenshots
- stop looking so 'scammy', e.g. big fonts, too much red colours
- provide a better product, if I were to spend $100 I would expect a detailed few hundred page book not 5 pages

Signature space available for rent.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 12:19:46 AM

@malevolent, please follow the guide and report back how much money you made (estimated: $4/month, negative after counting in traffic costs) and how long it took for your AdSense account to be banned.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 08:07:19 AM

@malevolent, please follow the guide and report back how much money you made (estimated: $4/month, negative after counting in traffic costs) and how long it took for your AdSense account to be banned.

Why would I do that?  Tongue  If you read my post I think you can see that my impression of BitcoinMillionaire's system is less than favourable.

Signature space available for rent.
bitm3

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:04:54 PM

Close this thread!

jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 12:31:30 PM

Everyone should know this will not work regardless of whatever "miracle" method is being used.  The ONLY thing you should use and remember to use whenever you come across advertisement like this is... "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EASY MONEY!"
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:56:26 PM

I could make more money working at McDonald's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: