Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Programming services  (Read 3119 times)
MadAlpha (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:44:04 AM

Hi there!

I am looking to offer my services to the community by taking on small programming tasks that I can dedicate few hours on every now and then. I have a Bachelor's degree in software engineering and am a partner in a software company. I have over 10 years of experience. So you will be getting a professional grade service, for a fraction of the price.

I am proficient in C, C#, Java, Python, PHP and Lua programming languages (ask for others). I also have expertise in relational databases (MySQL, SQLite and others). I learn fast, so learning new languages/techniques is generally not a problem, if your project requires it.

Please send me a PM if you think I can help you in any way. Consultation is free (but tips accepted).

Will do small programming tasks cheaply in exchange for BTC. Check out my thread or PM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:20:36 AM

Yes, I can provide examples of past work.

Please PM me if you are interested Welsh with more info about your project and what kind of examples you would like (e.g. what language).

Will do small programming tasks cheaply in exchange for BTC. Check out my thread or PM me!
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 02:42:03 PM

Hired him for some programming work. Paid 2BTC upfront. I'm really impressed by his professionalism and communication during all the time he was working on the project. Very trustworthy individual.

Thanks!
aantonop

Activity: 196
Merit: 116

Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 06:06:55 PM

Perhaps you would be interested in helping out on some of the open source community projects for bitcoin?

For example:

OpenPaperWallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155847.0;all

OpenBitcoinStore: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=161264.0;all

Both of these are free, open source and community funded/supported.

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
daybyter
Legendary

Activity: 965
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:36:30 PM

There's another project openbitcointrader now. Might be interesting for a java coder.

MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:19:21 AM

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into them. I have a pretty busy life so I can't devote a whole lot of time for these projects. But I am still offering my services, so PM me if interested.

MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

I am resurrecting an old topic, since it looks like I will have some extra time to work on some projects again.

So, as my signature says, toss me a PM if you have a (small) programming task you need completed.

For now I am only coding in the following languages: C#, PHP, Python, Java

I will also accept NXT as payment.

Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:20:09 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 08:33:28 AM by Beave162

MadAlpha,
I want to thank you on this thread for what you have done. I encourage anyone to look into any tasks of some sort that require coding, and message MadAlpha! I mean, what a great way to help the bitcoin economy and not have to deal with the ridiculous red tape and other implications of paying someone in government fiat even for small tasks.

I was a hesitant at first when I asked you to help with my computer program, but I am so happy with your proactive communication and very accommodating, professional attitude. Thanks again, MadAlpha.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:20:31 PM

Hi folks!

I am resurrecting this old topic, because I am again at a point where I am looking for some programming work.

I write code that is clean and modular, so it is easy to read and re-use. For compensation, I am very flexible, so we will work out something. I can work at a hourly rate or for a lump sum. I won't charge you nearly as much as I do with my regular clients, but you will get the same level of professionalism and quality.

Preferred languages are C# and PHP, but Python and Java are also ok. I am mostly a backend coder, so I like to work with API's, databases and so on. I can do frontend if absolutely required, but you will likely find better candidates for that stuff. If you have some trading bot that you need help with, I am your guy.

Send me a PM and tell me how I can help you!

XBTFreelancer

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:02:12 PM

Would love to see you to join https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/freelancers.php

MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:00:31 PM

Would love to see you to join https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/freelancers.php

Thanks for the suggestion! I will look into it.

In the mean time, still available if anyone needs some code written during the christmas holidays.

jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:32:58 PM

Hi there!

I am looking to offer my services to the community by taking on small programming tasks that I can dedicate few hours on every now and then. I have a Bachelor's degree in software engineering and am a partner in a software company. I have over 10 years of experience. So you will be getting a professional grade service, for a fraction of the price.

I am proficient in C, C#, Java, Python, PHP and Lua programming languages (ask for others). I also have expertise in relational databases (MySQL, SQLite and others). I learn fast, so learning new languages/techniques is generally not a problem, if your project requires it.

Please send me a PM if you think I can help you in any way. Consultation is free (but tips accepted).

Do you have github account?
MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:17:25 PM

Do you have github account?

No, I don't actually. I do have sample code I can send you though.

Send me a PM if you are interested in working with me.

MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:05:14 PM

Just giving my thread a small bump here. Still looking for work so throw me a PM guys and gals.

Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 04:18:22 PM

Just giving my thread a small bump here. Still looking for work so throw me a PM guys and gals.

PM me with your hourly rates, I'm putting together a cryptolancer website as we speak to start building up portfolios.

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:02:31 PM

PMed

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
MadAlpha (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:16:24 AM

Still looking for more work. PM me if you need help with your projects for 2016!

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:24:52 AM

I am interested in your rates for small jobs, I all ways need little bits done here and there.

PM'ing you now.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:35:21 AM

Can you build bitcoin related PTC scripts ? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315826.0
I am a bit confused which programming language it will require cause I am just a Newbie these stuffs

If you can do then pm me. A nice and simple project is waiting for you
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:26:04 PM

Please PM with quote if you can do it:

I need a simple C# livescore reader.

Like loading in browser component livescore site (flashscore, sofascore or similar) and parse texts (teams, time and current result) into variables. I'm struggling with they ajax update and reading. E.g. loading the data in first read is ok, but then auto refreshes are not.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████