Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Wajur.com Feedback Campaign!  (Read 1592 times)
freedomcoinz (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 02:43:01 PM

Okay so I tried the game today. I deposited 0.02 btc as a requirement and ended up loosing almost all my best and got 0.005 btc left at the end.  Sad

username: jacee

Hi Jacee, you successfully qualified (you played all the games, used a mobile browser, etc).  You appear to be in a dominant position to capture the Blackjack Additional Prize.

We are sorry your luck wasn't better.  In fairness, you won or pushed on slightly more than half of your Blackjack hands, all of which can be downloaded from the player page in CSV format (which is easy to open in Excel or other spreadsheets).

We hope you feel like you got your money's worth, and obviously there will be at least a participation prize coming your way.

Note: your feedback will be addressed in a subsequent post!

-The Wajur Folks
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:06:40 PM

This is the last day to compete for this campaign.  Only two players have submitted qualified feedback, so there is plenty of room for others to win the Additional Prizes.  Don't leave money sitting on the table...

-The Wajur Folks
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

This is the last day to compete for this campaign.  Only two players have submitted qualified feedback, so there is plenty of room for others to win the Additional Prizes.  Don't leave money sitting on the table...

-The Wajur Folks

It's 27th already! I was wondering whether you guys will credit me and jacee today, or will it be later?(It said in the OP that it would be today)

Thank you!
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:39:44 AM

It's 27th already. I'm hoping that it'll be paid out today because I kinda needed that coins I used to riskedto day so crediting magneto and I today will really be great.
Thanks wajur team!
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:53:16 AM

-The Wajur Folks

You will never have good feedback when you push people to risk more than they can win.
Change rules of campaign and start it one more time.
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:42:03 AM

With the slots, maybe make it more interesting with bonus rounds or multiple lines. Right now it feels like you have a low chance of winning big, and with multiple lines it feels so much better to play with in my opinion. The plinko/stack 5 is great, however I think you should at least offer a few more choices for the gambler than only the 10/2/1/0/0/1/2/10 choice. Or even perhaps let the gambler choose their own combination, like Bitvest.

Thanks for the feedback on https://wajur.com/stack5. We are definitely considering a variant of it. And one more thing about Stack 5, there is a betting strategy to this game, if you haven't discovered it. When a coin falls into a slot, it starts to build a stack. Once 5 coins have stacked in the same slot, the payout for said slot doubles for the next coin landing. This means that you can build a plinko grid that cannot lose on the next round, at which point you should consider a different betting strategy.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:21:43 AM

With the slots, maybe make it more interesting with bonus rounds or multiple lines. Right now it feels like you have a low chance of winning big, and with multiple lines it feels so much better to play with in my opinion. The plinko/stack 5 is great, however I think you should at least offer a few more choices for the gambler than only the 10/2/1/0/0/1/2/10 choice. Or even perhaps let the gambler choose their own combination, like Bitvest.

Thanks for the feedback on https://wajur.com/stack5. We are definitely considering a variant of it. And one more thing about Stack 5, there is a betting strategy to this game, if you haven't discovered it. When a coin falls into a slot, it starts to build a stack. Once 5 coins have stacked in the same slot, the payout for said slot doubles for the next coin landing. This means that you can build a plinko grid that cannot lose on the next round, at which point you should consider a different betting strategy.

Nice, I do realise that there is a strategy, however it wasn't very obvious at first and it took me around 6 or 7 bets before I actually realised that there was this additional feature that I could use to gain more profit.

I guess the campaign is closed today and is supposed to be paid out today as well?

EDIT: Sent you a PM regarding something else.
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:08:44 PM

You will never have good feedback when you push people to risk more than they can win.
Change rules of campaign and start it one more time.

We may run this campaign again in the future, but no one was asked to risk more than they could win.  In a previous post we walked through the math.
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:09:48 PM

It's 27th already! I was wondering whether you guys will credit me and jacee today, or will it be later?(It said in the OP that it would be today)

Thank you!

It will be today, but bear in mind it's still early in the western hemisphere.
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:12:02 PM

It's 27th already. I'm hoping that it'll be paid out today because I kinda needed that coins I used to riskedto day so crediting magneto and I today will really be great.
Thanks wajur team!

Don't worry, we will pay today.
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:46:58 PM

Results!
Only two intrepid players took the risk, so they reap all the rewards.

Qualifiers:
jacee - Hero Member .01 BTC
Magento - Full Member 0.006 BTC

Additional Prizes:
Most Useful Feedback - 0.01 BTC - magneto
Most Video Poker Hands Played - 0.008 BTC - jacee
Most BlackJack Hands Played - 0.008 BTC - jacee (over 400!)
Most Slots Pulls Played - 0.008 BTC - jacee
Most Stack5 Drops - 0.008 BTC - jacee

Bonus Prize:
First Qualified Feedback - 0.08 BTC - magneto

jacee total 0.042 BTC
magneto total: 0.024 BTC

Your winnings have been sent to your https://wajur.com accounts!
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:27:24 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 08:43:33 PM by freedomcoinz

We are posting our responses to individual feedback suggestions on our main thread.

Our proposal for more flexible bet amounts is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1614408.msg17010806#msg17010806
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:55:17 PM

On the deposit of 0.02 BTC at least you are offering Rewards: Member - 0.004 BTC,  Full Member - 0.006 BTC,  Senior Member - 0.008 BTC,
Hero+ Member - 0.01 BTC like this which is the lowest then the deposit, i think that only rich users will be interested in this offer.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:04:18 AM

I confirm to receive the 0.042 btc in my account. Withdrawal was instant also. Thank you wajur team.
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:22:19 AM

I confirm to receive the 0.042 btc in my account. Withdrawal was instant also. Thank you wajur team.

Thank you for participating jacee.  We know you went above and beyond by playing a large number of hands, and that makes your feedback even more valuable.

We hope you will give us more feedback after our next round of improvements.

-The Wajur Folks
freedomcoinz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:25:09 AM

I can confirm that I have successfully received 0.024 BTC in my account. Thanks Wajur!

Thanks for playing magneto!  Note that our responses to your (and other) feedback will be directed to the main site thread going forward.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: