Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User PROBABLY!FIXED SCAMMER  (Read 717 times)
littleboy00999 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:21:39 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680585.0
this is the user thread he fucked me up with 0.12btc
scammer his skype: btc-trader
beware others please don't fall on him.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:34:06 PM

I am sorry you got scammed, you should provide us some proofs, like screenshots of conversation and transaction from you to this guy. To be honest, you payed money on blind to newbie account without using escrow.
I checked that topic, listen, nobody can predict sport results with 100% and nobody will sell you outcome of rigged game. Keep that in mind too.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:19:49 AM

Please provide the necessary proofs that are needed for a scam accusation, and follow the correct format so that it is easier for us to decide whether the accusation is valid or not, and tag the account in question accordingly.

See this sticky for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:57:44 AM

~snip~
You are dealing with this newbie? and you were trust him if he's really a good sport tipster? When i see his thread, there are full of question from other users (such like what does OP means "fixed matches", or maybe that's just another speculation tips).
0.12 btc is too high for that, it's your own fault, There is still another user who really legit in sports tips if you look carefully in Gambling discussion section.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:00:53 PM

Holy shit. Someone got tricked by that thread? I was watching that one and I was sure everybody replying to the thread were questioning it and asking OP to prove his claims! He never did though. He also kept on just posting picture of winnings which was already over and never did show a pending bet.

This is on you OP. You should have read everything on the thread first. Also, dealing with a newbie account would really be extremely risky!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 04:27:02 AM

Yes next time I suggest you be very careful who you deal with. I was posting a lot in that thread about OP and that it will be hard for people to trust him if he doesn't show any proof. I'm sorry you got scammed but to be honest you should of seen the warning signs from concerned members. Even though I did bet on OP's free tip and won,I only put on a small amount as I didn't fully trust his tips. Just be careful next time you deal with someone on here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:14:56 AM

Its your fault and no one going to blame, you have to ask question please before doing anything, try go see his trust first and don't be fooled to those tricks that make someone rich  Roll Eyes
I'm sorry for your lose 0.12 btc is huge amount though, I hope this will serve as a lesson to you and to those who will deal a newbie accounts here.
michkima

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:28:50 AM

Its your fault and no one going to blame, you have to ask question please before doing anything, try go see his trust first and don't be fooled to those tricks that make someone rich  Roll Eyes
I'm sorry for your lose 0.12 btc is huge amount though, I hope this will serve as a lesson to you and to those who will deal a newbie accounts here.

It's OP's own fault. He never did any background check on the person and thus OP lost 0.12 Bitcoins. You should have been careful trusting anyone with your coins, specially because bitcoin transactions are irreversible.
Probably!FIXED

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 01:58:37 PM

The above  Scam Accusations is a lie , i never traded with the above mentioned guy , he do contacted me on PM but i never did trade with him.
michkima

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:48:38 AM

The above  Scam Accusations is a lie , i never traded with the above mentioned guy , he do contacted me on PM but i never did trade with him.

However, your thread is a scam as it is. Everybody should know about it. You claim to have knowledge of fixed games. However, you do not post your bet slips nor post any predictions for any match. You just post random blank bet slips, which do not prove anything regarding your so called fixed games. Also, even if you did gave a sample bet it didn't win.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: