Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 4 Bitcoin Rain accounts with 178k USD (~191k in 3 months) for ~1150.00 BTC  (Read 3055 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:29:25 PM

Hi Thiago, just wanted to ask a question-- you mentioned you guarantee a refund in USD if it goes bankrupt and such. Where would that money come from and how would you repay if you are in need of funds right now? Just curious for clarifications. Thanks!

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 11:05:31 PM

Hi Thiago, just wanted to ask a question-- you mentioned you guarantee a refund in USD if it goes bankrupt and such. Where would that money come from and how would you repay if you are in need of funds right now? Just curious for clarifications. Thanks!

Good question!    Tongue

Bitcoin is now a family business, this money that we invested, that ended being stolen, was our beach house that we sold. We have more things to sell (houses, cars), if needed.

Either way, we'll invest more by the end of the year, then, in the case of bankruptcy, instead of using that money for a new investment, it will then used to recover this debt.

Also, I'll invest much, much more in ASIC mining, I already bought two Avalons from 2nd batch and I have an office in USA and Canada to run those rigs... BTW, I would love to buy your Avalon...   ^_^

In the near future (this year if the situation allows me), I'll buy a huge farm in Brazil, with a river within it and I'll build a small-hydro about 100 KVA (~50k USD), to give free electricity to my rigs and to others projects, like a Cloud Computing ISP, food production and to a open sourced eco-friendly community (like OpenSourceEcology) that will emerge within the farm. My main goal with this "farm / community / green data center" project, is to build the first experimental city of The Venus Project exclusively funded with Bitcoin and/or Litecoin.

This HUGE problem that hit my life, the theft of ~2k BTC of my family (worth today, ~1 million Reais / ~500k USD), will only postpone my life projects, I'll not give it up, I'm still here.

Lost I my first million, without even smelling it? Almost yes, but I'll earn another million, I'm sure about this.

I know how to do it and I know where I did it wrong (i.e. hold your damn coins, do not outsource the money management, buy low / sell high only by yourself). I learned the hard way, by the very hard way.

I'm confident that Leandro will pay the Bitcoin Rain accounts, I talk with him almost every day, he is already helping me (he already send me 60 Bitcoins as a cost help) and my family but, it is only enough to cover less than a few daily needs. Stay waiting for at least, three full months will be very hard for me and for my family...

Best!
Thiago

rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 05:15:58 AM

please someone give him some coins, he still owes me 10 bitcoins, the loan I gave him is almost 2 months late
ThiagoCMC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 04:11:35 PM

please someone give him some coins, he still owes me 10 bitcoins, the loan I gave him is almost 2 months late

This is totally uncalled for, stay away from my business.
You aren't welcome here.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 05:10:13 PM

You aren't welcome here.

you are welcome to pay what you owe me here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=161048.msg1845681#msg1845681

DanielBTC

Activity: 788
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 05:35:28 PM

You aren't welcome here.

you are welcome to pay what you owe me here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=161048.msg1845681#msg1845681

A history of love..  Cheesy

[Daniel BTC] - 9 AB (after bitcoin)
http://www.usandobitcoin.com.br - Bitcoin para Iniciantes
OTC: DanielBTC Bitrated user: DanielBTC.
NotARobit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:38:08 PM

2 months late? Maybe you ought to think about selling one of your many houses and cars first.
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 11:10:22 PM

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@bitcoinrain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.24 (Amazon) Server at www.bitcoinrain.com Port 443

Yeah sure.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:27:28 AM

I will pay for a mail order bride, final offer

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:29:06 AM

Seriously

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 09:24:45 AM

So are you going to allow some form of escrow service for this exchange?

For all we know, you are that guy who owns the website/investment-group... What proof will you provide of your identity, and what proof will he provide of his identity and ownership of the accounts?

Hmmm... you made an investment... and lost... (Hacked... whatever, they didn't have "secure" accounts or arrangements or protections... thus, investment lost. That is the same if you invested in a real business, and they left the front door unlocked... Still your loss. You need a lesson in investing, if this was your choice of investment.)

I don't know why all these places have access to actual client-data on the same servers that run the websites... That is a poor business model. The clients data and account funds, and other things, should have no physical connection to ANY web-interface. It is just an interface for passing data. If hacked, they can't do anything, because the data isn't there! But I digress...

I do hope you are able to get some of your losses back. If you sell your losses... I hope those who purchase your losses, your error, your bad decision, your bad investment in an insecure investment, will ALSO not face the same losses after you have gotten your payments. Obviously, if he is thinking of operating again, I assume he will still be using the same horrible system, with better security, but that won't help the system, just delay the inevitable again.

The one thing you have going for you, is your posts here in the forum... But it is not YOU we have to trust, it is the OTHER GUY... (Oh and if the "law" said he HAD to repay debits, then he HAS to... Criminal or not... It could be another person who assumed the debt, and is paying to "keep the business alive", or perhaps, that is how the business actually operates, or intended to operate... You got there just in time... after investing more and more and more... then boom... time for him to cash-out, or he just lost it all, and "said" he was hacked. You know, those ASIC's were taking orders at the time... They just didn't release in time... Thus, the "loss", when everyone tried to cash-out.)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: