Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Android Game] Spacey The Bird [Mobile Game] [Bitcoin Rewards] [Beta]  (Read 3735 times)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:08:19 PM

EDIT: Just visited the leaderboard and look, here's what I found out:
I was just thinking if how many power/power upgrades and how long it will take for a user to save 896780 birds. Come to think of it, is it even possible in just one life? Just curious  Grin

That has been checked and user banned already. Leaderboards are essential component in the cheat check. Smiley
Also that top position shows 0 instead of 1st would fix that too.
Ooh yes I saw that the record was removed already. Thanks for checking xyzabc, good move. Also for the rank clarification, I was about to ask that too so thanks for mentioning Smiley
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xyzabc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:10:31 PM

Ooh yes I saw that the record was removed already. Thanks for checking xyzabc, good move. Also for the rank clarification, I was about to ask that too so thanks for mentioning Smiley

Welcome!

Everyone please leave us a rating on Playstore. Smiley

Many more things are in work. We would be enhancing the gameplay to include levels and XP system to advance in levels.

You have any game Play suggestions , feel free to send me a pm.

GratisBitcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:40:34 AM

The game looks very nice, and I would love to install the game and try it out, but right now I won't - because you are asking way too many permissions! Why?

People should be aware that by installing your app, they give you access to their personal files (including photos, videos, bitcoin wallets etc) on their Android device (*edit: at least on the USB storage, which usually means the parts of your phone that you can access from your pc with a USB cable). And you can even listen to their microphones.

Version 1.68 can access:
    approximate location (network-based)

Photos/Media/Files

read the contents of your USB storage
    modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Storage

Microphone

record audio

Other

receive data from Internet
    view network connections
    full network access
    run at startup
    control vibration
    prevent device from sleeping
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:42:53 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 08:46:36 PM by xyzabc

The game looks very nice, and I would love to install the game and try it out, but right now I won't - because you are asking way too many permissions! Why?

Version 1.68 can access:
    approximate location (network-based) --          For Ad companies to show ads based
                                                                            on your location Normal for every app
                                                                            that has ads.

Photos/Media/Files  

read the contents of your USB storage                     Needed as we store the game images etc on the mobile USB storage and need to read it.

Storage                                                                  (Same as Above in case you install our app on memory card)

Microphone                                                              ( This is needed if you need to send voice messages to us during chat!)

record audio

Other

receive data from Internet                                      (Its needed as game saves your score and data on internet)
    view network connections                                       (This is needed to know if Internet is working!)
    full network access                                                 (Similar just internet access)
    run at startup                                                         (This is needed to show push notifications, used by all apps who show push notification.
                                                                                  If you have disabled push in your notification for apps this would be disabled
)
    control vibration                                                     (Because game gives vibration when the bird is hit!)
    prevent device from sleeping                                   (so prevents it from getting off while game is playing again normal for game apps!)

We understand that being bitcoin community we are very careful about permissions and data we share online.
We would like to mention that we totally share your concern.
But the permission in the app are very normal for any game applications out in app store.

BitcoinMuscle

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:51:23 PM

you have some errors in the game: first is that after i see an ad it says that i receive a shield but after that i enter into my shop and i have 0 shields , second error is the clock , i have withdraw about 26 hours ago and still now i can cashout it says try again in 24 hours
xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:49:21 AM

you have some errors in the game: first is that after i see an ad it says that i receive a shield but after that i enter into my shop and i have 0 shields , second error is the clock , i have withdraw about 26 hours ago and still now i can cashout it says try again in 24 hours

Noted down will take a look at both. Can you give em your username if game?

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:07:12 PM

Processed the Payments.
500,000 satoshi paid.

You all should be receiving those withing 24 hours (Mostly in a few hours.)
Please Leave us a rating if you got paid.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emg.spaceythebird

Send me a Pm in case of any issues. Or you can always use in game chat!

xyzabc (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:46:18 PM

We are working on adding more levels to game and also looking for any game developer willing to join our team. We are currently working with Unity.
Any one with experience is welcome.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:15:00 AM

Have been working with you for two weeks now and I haven't even yet download Spacey Bird Bitcoin Adventure game to my phone yet. Mostly because I am busy with http://thebitzone.com/. Anyway, just checked the video and the gameplay is innovative. I'd say it is one of the best Bitcoin-reward (in term of fun and enjoyment) game out there.

Visited the store page on Google Play using my Android phone and clicked the "Install" button. However, I did not install because the application require permissions such as "media files" and "voices". May you kindly address why would you need those permission for just a game?

Edit: Ignore the paragraph above. Just saw you mentioned it here.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
ExtraMileGames

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

Our Current BitcoinTalk Account has been hacked and disabled for now. We would be using This account from now onwards. "ExtraMileGames"

NVO ════════▮ Cross-platform Modular Decentralized Exchange ▮════════ NVO
Secure ═ Private ═ Assets-to-Assets ═ Full Autonomy ═ Multi-Assets Storage ═ Integrated Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crowd Sale ═23/5/2017═ Crowd Sale▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IvanKalyada

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

Our Current BitcoinTalk Account has been hacked and disabled for now. We would be using This account from now onwards. "ExtraMileGames"
First of all, sad to hear that someone have hacked your account. Glad to see that he did not harm this topic anyhow.
I just found your game and I really enjoy it.
Second, maybe you re not informed, but Xapo will implement fees soon: https://in.xapo.com/fees/ . So to process payouts to btc addresses different than Xapo you will need to find some other payment processor pretty soon. Or you will be doomed to become Xapo only faucet or to increase minimal withdrawal amounts maybe.
And third, as Faucethub.io moderator I would really enjoy to see you as the part of our community in the future. I ve read that you are thinking to implement Faucethub payouts Smiley

Regards
ExtraMileGames

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:26:32 PM

First of all, sad to hear that someone have hacked your account. Glad to see that he did not harm this topic anyhow.
I just found your game and I really enjoy it.
Second, maybe you re not informed, but Xapo will implement fees soon: https://in.xapo.com/fees/ . So to process payouts to btc addresses different than Xapo you will need to find some other payment processor pretty soon. Or you will be doomed to become Xapo only faucet or to increase minimal withdrawal amounts maybe.
And third, as Faucethub.io moderator I would really enjoy to see you as the part of our community in the future. I ve read that you are thinking to implement Faucethub payouts Smiley

Regards
Yes , we are already in process to add FaucetHub for Withdrawals. Should be available shortly Smiley
Also we now update this thread as that account is under our control.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760366.0

NVO ════════▮ Cross-platform Modular Decentralized Exchange ▮════════ NVO
Secure ═ Private ═ Assets-to-Assets ═ Full Autonomy ═ Multi-Assets Storage ═ Integrated Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crowd Sale ═23/5/2017═ Crowd Sale▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: