50x - 1 (2.6%)
100x - 2 (5.3%)
500x - 1 (2.6%)
1100x - 0 (0%)
9900x - 15 (39.5%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell us How You bet On Dice  (Read 3235 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:20:45 AM

After thinking a lot a strategy is coming into my Mind that why don't we make Roll on 2x on our bankroll ?
In other words we all loose 2x correct ? maybe not everytime but 70% we loose.

So my strategy $_$

Win chances : 50% ... not 49.5

Amount : 1/100 of the total bankroll you have for 100 bets or you can do 1/50 for 50 bets.

On on loss : Reset to base bet

On on Win : Increase by " +100 % "  For -- wins or you want   And reset after the wins you wanted

I know it will take some time but we always get bad odds when we do 2x and loose on long run so why don't we apply these settings
and I think this will work nicely !!

As I understood, you are saying to bet with a 0.01 BTC bankroll: 10.000 satoshis per bet (1% bankroll per bet).

Maybe it can be a good method to try your luck, the only issue with this method is that we can lose many times the initial bet, accumulating many little losses or we can win some good bets consecutively and at some point the lose will be big. Anyway, thanks for this tip, I will check the strategy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:29:39 AM

After thinking a lot a strategy is coming into my Mind that why don't we make Roll on 2x on our bankroll ?

So my strategy $_$

Amount : 1/100 of the total bankroll you have for 100 bets or you can do 1/50 for 50 bets.

On on Win : Increase by " +100 % "  For -- wins or you want   And reset after the wins you wanted

I know it will take some time but we always get bad odds when we do 2x and loose on long run so why don't we apply these settings

As I understood, you are saying to bet with a 0.01 BTC bankroll: 10.000 satoshis per bet (1% bankroll per bet).

Maybe it can be a good method to try your luck, the only issue with this method is that we can lose many times the initial bet, accumulating many little losses or we can win some good bets consecutively and at some point the lose will be big. Anyway, thanks for this tip, I will check the strategy.

Yes you got me right 1% of the total bankroll , i know it was a bit complicated over there so i will edit that post to make it easier for others to read.
And i hope it will help you and others to avoid the risk of loosing all the BTC (s) on 2x
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:02:30 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 07:34:30 PM by marlboroza

So my strategy $_$

On on Win : Increase by " +100 % "  For -- wins or you want  And reset after the wins you have acquired.

EDITED :

xRolls = No of Continuous Wins you want in a row ... Example - 6 Rolls Over 49.99 or 49.99 <

Base Bet   : 1% of total Bankroll

On on Win : Increase by 100%

Your strategy doesn't make any sense at all. Ill explain why:

There are exactly 64 combinations of low-high. This makes 1/64 odds to hit 6 numbers in row. 1/64 is 1.56%. Its pretty much the same odd to hit multiplier 64X.  Grin
Not to mention house edge, where your chance are much lower if you try to catch 6 numbers in row.

To OP, my strategy in last few days is "trying to hit 9920X"  Grin
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:39:29 PM

Your strategy doesn't make any sense at all. Ill explain why:

There are exactly 64 combinations of low-high. This makes 1/64 odds to hit 6 numbers in row. 1/64 is 1.56%. Its pretty much the same odd to hit multiplier 64X.  Grin
Not to mention house edge, where your chance are much lower if you try to catch 6 numbers in row.

To OP, my strategy in last few days is "trying to hit 9920X"  Grin

This is better strategy, rather than doing reverse martingale  i would suggest to do the one I qouted.  One bet if win can accomplish the goal.  maybe i'll be trying to hit that 64x first then try the higher  multiplier.  Honestly, I'm not into gambling but this information is helpful that it makes me want to try it. Grin
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 09:30:26 PM

Ussualy in playing dice site
iam use 10 x and my strategy fibonanci , incraese bet in step by step slowly not extreme martiangle

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:42:14 AM

iam use 10 x and my strategy fibonanci , incraese bet in step by step slowly not extreme martiangle

This dice game final result is purely based on luck so all these tricks or strategies will not give you same results always. So I just choose some option to play this game for a while to enjoy and I never expect any profit from this game. Tried many ways for fun but at the end house will make sure they will win in this particular game.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:13:37 AM

1% House Edge I Always use chance 33% or x3 with muliplier 1.7 so far in anywhere Dice site I play.that sometime can give me a good profit
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:43:22 AM

1% House Edge I Always use chance 33% or x3 with muliplier 1.7 so far in anywhere Dice site I play.that sometime can give me a good profit
Sometimes you're losing too, aren't you? With 33% chance, you could having more than +30 streak loses in a row (someone said if he had 37 streak loses). Tried your method in a short run before, and the result was not bad, but not good too (because i was used small base bet)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:36:32 AM

This dice game final result is purely based on luck so all these tricks or strategies will not give you same results always. So I just choose some option to play this game for a while to enjoy and I never expect any profit from this game. Tried many ways for fun but at the end house will make sure they will win in this particular game.
Yeah i agree. Although some techniques by other people allow them to have a couple of win streaks, i don't thing anything applies to me when it comes to dice. Initially i try to analyze trends to see if i could at least get a chance of getting several good rolls but when i get 2 or three good ones immediately i get 4 or 5 bad. So now i just randomly click roll and hope for the best

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:13:25 PM

I used to go for martingale when I began gambling. After a while, I decided to go faucet only for 9900x. I then lost for a lot of weeks in a row and got bored of trying, so I tried 4950x and won my first try. I won just a few bucks, not much, but every penny matters! Cheesy
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:23:17 PM

Yeah i agree. Although some techniques by other people allow them to have a couple of win streaks, i don't thing anything applies to me when it comes to dice. Initially i try to analyze trends to see if i could at least get a chance of getting several good rolls but when i get 2 or three good ones immediately i get 4 or 5 bad. So now i just randomly click roll and hope for the best
Just as expected because all results are random and theres no difference on what odds and multipliers we do use on playing gambling.Ive used normally 2x multiplier but i dont make automated rolling on dice i do prefer on doing it manually.Strategies might work on first times but we should not use it for long runs because being busted is still there.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:26:19 PM

The best advice I can give about betting dice: just don't do it. It's unprofitable in the long-run. You're better off betting on sports or playing blackjack where you have a bigger edge. Trust me, just avoid the game at all cost and play something else where you have a better chance.
But most of us are getting good profit when we really push harder to play in the long run. It is really profitable when you know on how to not get disturb and you will know how to self control. Betting on dice doesn't mean you are just depending on luck playing in sports has a big risk too. Yeah the trigger are always make us to addicted we can't avoid playing games.
Menerever

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:29:16 PM

No more silly techniques, masteral strategy, colorful odds, intense betting style etc. when Im doing betting at dice games since the result is just the same and it can't affect the provably fair system of the house edge.

Just bet, watch, close your eyes and boom see the result. Forget those strategy it's not effective but effective for giving a person an excitement and to think that it will boost their winning chance every bet.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:42:18 PM

usually i play on odd 1.1 when loss base bet x 5 and change odd to 1.2, if loss again change to 2x with odd 2 and stuck in 2x after loss.. until my balance can not recover my bet LOL.. sometimes i made a profit but it will ended loss in the long run   Grin
To become more safer in dice ? playing with this odds doesn't mean your safe from loosing your bitcoin. You still had the chance to lose it. You can recover your bet probably but in the end you will still a looser if you try to chase your loss in the long run of playing i experience this kind of activity.
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:49:49 PM

With the strategy i said above i tried it with 0.003 , 30 chances with 1.98x on 0.0001 BTC as base bet

And i made 0.013 from 7 wins in row. Pretty insane Smiley
Then what happened you can guess i tried to make 0.03 and i succeeded then 0.04 also succeeded then i reached 0.046 and was doing martingale for fast 0.004.

And i got 8 reds on 2x and RIP

But that was fun  Grin
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:21:35 AM

With the strategy i said above i tried it with 0.003 , 30 chances with 1.98x on 0.0001 BTC as base bet

And i made 0.013 from 7 wins in row. Pretty insane Smiley
Then what happened you can guess i tried to make 0.03 and i succeeded then 0.04 also succeeded then i reached 0.046 and was doing martingale for fast 0.004.

And i got 8 reds on 2x and RIP

But that was fun  Grin
a game like dice always work with that way
i mean you given a nice winning at first but always ended up losing
indeed it was so fun to have your own strategy looks a winning strategy
but would be better if you can quit once you think it's enough to get that profit , well everyone will never feel enough in getting profit.
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:22:15 AM

I just tried playing dice last night and trying the martingale system. Boy, did it not work at all. It might work if I used a lot more money to start with, so I would've had more time to actually get some wins and rebound, but I clearly did not start enough. I might try again a little later.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:39:17 AM

I just tried playing dice last night and trying the martingale system. Boy, did it not work at all. It might work if I used a lot more money to start with, so I would've had more time to actually get some wins and rebound, but I clearly did not start enough. I might try again a little later.
Don't start again, finale of your effort will always be the same. That is because martingale is flawed by design.

But it is always a magnet for newcomers, I don't know why. You need to realize that you will be exposed to extremely high risk with little reward while using martingale.

This system was responsible for bankruptcy of many gamblers who didn't realize they suffered long losing streak.

If take a look at the law of statistics - there is less than 0.1% chance of losing a 50/50 bet more than 9 times in a row.

But unfortunately players who use martingale also often use auto bet function which allows for thousands of bets during a session.

So there is MORE than likely to see this outcome once and that that is basically game over for you...
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:35:33 AM

if I was playing dice, I just bet according to my instincts. Well, although I always think first before placing a bet. Sometimes, I also see the opportunities that exist, because there is always a strong feeling when you'll win if the bet on a certain place. odds that I normally use is 1-2.xx  Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:56:01 AM

Boy, don't ever trust that martingale system it may work for sometime to other people but most of the time it is just useless and don't trust it.

Update us with your next try later and tell us what is the strategy you did replacing that old system that is not totally useful at all.

if I was playing dice, I just bet according to my instincts. Well, although I always think first before placing a bet. Sometimes, I also see the opportunities that exist, because there is always a strong feeling when you'll win if the bet on a certain place. odds that I normally use is 1-2.xx  Cheesy

I also do believe my instinct is the best strategy to believe, no matter how long it takes as long as I think that I will win then I will keep on rolling only with small bets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: