Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***NEW BITCOIN FAUCETS Earn 100 to 500 satoshi every 15 minutes ***  (Read 627 times)
saaem (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:35:37 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 07:17:47 AM by saaem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:38:47 PM

Sorry my friend, but with this rates and without adblocker you will finish with maybe few visitors per day and without earnings from ad networks. It is not worth even your time.

But good for trying, slowly you will learn how faucet world is working! Wink

Good luck!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:30:31 PM

Checked all your faucets, 30 satoshi is very very low reward, when i run into faucet with this kind of rewards, i usually skip to next one. If you want traffic and users you need to do major changes there - timer should be lower or rewards bigger. Other than that faucet has 1 pop up, its simple and easy to claim, solvedia and antibot numbers.
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:25:25 PM

Hi

1) you will need soon to change your faucets to some another microwallet - faucetbox is closing soon. It means , you will need to remake completely your faucets, because i think you using simple faucetbox script

2) i know the bitcoin price is going up, but  nobody will click antibotlinks + solve captchas for 10-30 satoshis.

3) these faucets are so mainstream, try to make something unique , or more interesting and try to use less ads (for example anonymous ads not paying better if you have tons of ad spaces from them)

4) good luck Smiley
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:29:52 PM

Throw some bitcoin ads on there and earn bitcoins to fund your faucet https://adsbit.net

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
scamdetective

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:27:09 AM

Throw some bitcoin ads on there and earn bitcoins to fund your faucet https://adsbit.net

Using any site connected to this person will only bring dishonesty. Do not use this network
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 10:20:04 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 10:58:11 PM by saaem

the timer is now have short interval you can claim on after every 15 minutes  and 10 minutes
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:11:47 PM

30 (99%)  Shocked
It's a shame  Lips sealed

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 10:59:41 PM

Timer and rewards are changed please visit and claim satoshi  Smiley
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:30:33 PM

Hi

1) you will need soon to change your faucets to some another microwallet - faucetbox is closing soon. It means , you will need to remake completely your faucets, because i think you using simple faucetbox script

2) i know the bitcoin price is going up, but  nobody will click antibotlinks + solve captchas for 10-30 satoshis.

3) these faucets are so mainstream, try to make something unique , or more interesting and try to use less ads (for example anonymous ads not paying better if you have tons of ad spaces from them)

4) good luck Smiley

Thank You For your feedback and best wishes  i will make changes to the faucet soon ..
please tell me about coinurl ?is this scam network ?
tomos81

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:35:29 AM

Hi

4) good luck Smiley

Thank You For your feedback and best wishes  i will make changes to the faucet soon ..

not used coinurl, try  to keep adbit.co  , anonymous ads  , try to go up in alexa ranking (alexa.com) with all your domains, once you reach 200.000th place (its a long run) you can apply mellow ads, that paying OK.
i dont think ubercpm is good to you, they are paying in dollars but they rates are low for me
i have bad experience with coinmedia - they are not paying and support is dead.

with abit.co is best to place max 5 banners/page,  anonymous ads paying per unique visit and 2-3 different sized banners are enough, if you are patient enough and you will have good number of visits, some advertisers will run campains on your domains and it means extra income for you.
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:00:56 PM

Hi

4) good luck Smiley

not used coinurl, try  to keep adbit.co  , anonymous ads  , try to go up in alexa ranking (alexa.com) with all your domains, once you reach 200.000th place (its a long run) you can apply mellow ads, that paying OK.
i dont think ubercpm is good to you, they are paying in dollars but they rates are low for me

with abit.co is best to place max 5 banners/page,  anonymous ads paying per unique visit and 2-3 different sized banners are enough, if you are patient enough and you will have good number of visits, some advertisers will run campains on your domains and it means extra income for you.
thanks for you kind suggestion  .i have remove coinurl and ubercpm .i will improve alexa rank and then apply for mellow ads .
tomos81

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:16:24 PM

Hi

4) good luck Smiley

thanks for you kind suggestion  .i have remove coinurl and ubercpm .i will improve alexa rank and then apply for mellow ads .

oh i forgot, adsoptimal is best paying ad network ($ payments, minimum 50) - rates similar to adsense, but hard to get approval Smiley
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:18:54 PM

Comments here about those faucets aren't good...

Could you add the description of each faucet near the link here on the forum thread? It would be better, so we can see how many satoshis we will earn by claiming on it before clicking on the link and wasting some time with 30 satoshis reward faucets or lag pages.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
saaem (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 06:14:36 AM

Comments here about those faucets aren't good...

Could you add the description of each faucet near the link here on the forum thread? It would be better, so we can see how many satoshis we will earn by claiming on it before clicking on the link and wasting some time with 30 satoshis reward faucets or lag pages.

rewards and timing is to be changed from time to time because of bots when i will get rid from bots i will increase rewards my all satoshis gone away by bots the actual rewards will be 100 satoshi after every hour soon and the referral commission is 10 % on each site
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: