Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: PassLfix - Revolutionizing the Parcel System  (Read 2809 times)
PassLfix (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:34:46 PM

WEBSITE        TWITTER        GITHUB        EMAIL

https://i.imgur.com/S0bYM1q.png
PassLfix

The Blockchain technology allows us to send assets in a Peer-to-Peer trustless way.
So why not develop an Internet of Things the same way we developed an Internet of Information, an Internet of Communication and an Internet of Values?
Furthermore, creating a Peer-to-peer C2C transportation system of objects is a way to share work and economic value inside a growing Community.

Main features:
- Self-executing contractual states (smart contracts)
- Localization and events tracking of luggage or postboxes
- Deposit insurance
- A global Democratic Organization to serve a global and distributed Community[/size]

The Whitepaper:
Whitepaper Rev1.1.pdf

Pass DAO:
Pass DAO is a transparent distributed organization where governance and decision making system are immutably programmed in the Blockchain. All the decisions regarding the organization are taken by the shareholders of the organization with voting procedures called board meetings. The idea is to serve a Community of couriers, or central postbox services, using a global distributed and democratic organization. In this way, we can serve a global Community without creating a new centralized courier service like FedEx or DHL. The PassLfix team will serve only as the project managers of the PASS Dao. Marketing, communication, electronic supply and/or other services will be realized by others companies. The PASS Dao shareholders will make those decisions, and the project will belong to them, and not us.

Technically, the Dao is a smart contract runing on the Ethereum blockchain. The Dao smart contract is set with a primary funding linked to a first Project Manager proposal. If the funding is fueled, the proposal can be completed, otherwise the sent amount can be refunded. The Dao rules are set to allow voting on new proposals after the primary funding. After this first funding, the Dao smart contract will live according to the democracy law.

Read the Smart Contract Description

During the exploitation phase, the central postboxes (logically located at railway stations or airports) and couriers (autonomous travelers or organizations) will buy from shareholders reputation tokens that are used to pay deposit by the application. And they will pay fees to the organization for technical assistance, mediation service with users and electronic devices if provided by the organization.

https://i.imgur.com/SdX6Ki3.png

Rules of the Primary Funding
Read the Project Manager Proposal

Only registered normal Eth accounts (and not smart contracts) will be valid addresses for the funding. Each Eth account can send between 1 Eth and 100 Eth. Before the end date of the presale, the Project Manager can close the presale setting the limitations rules (amount and percentage of ether balance share for all partners) for the funding. The amount sent during the presale below the set limits funds the Dao and the amount sent during the presale above the set limits is refunded.

Partners become shareholders and get Dao shares according to the sent amount, the set limits and the share price* set in the Funding rules. The Dao pays the Project Manager the amount of the Project Manager proposal and the Dao shareholders receive Pass Reputation tokens according to the amount funded and presale date, the initial token price and the inflation rate** set in the contractor proposal. An initial supply of 2 millions Pass Reputation tokens will be rewarded to the Project Manager. This step will last a couple of days. After the presale deadline, all the sent ethers that didn't fund the Dao can be refunded.

* 1000 Pass Dao shares = 1 Eth. The price is constant during the funding.
 ** 1000 Pass Reputation tokens= (1 + 365*(presaleDate - presaleStartTime)/(100*365 days)) Eth. Inflation of 1% per day during the presale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 05:36:42 PM

WEBSITE        TWITTER        GITHUB        EMAIL

PassLfix

The Blockchain technology allows us to send assets in a Peer-to-Peer trustless way.
So why not develop an Internet of Things the same way we developed an Internet of Information, an Internet of Communication and an Internet of Values?
Furthermore, creating a Peer-to-peer C2C transportation system of objects is a way to share work and economic value inside a growing Community.

Main features:
- Self-executing contractual states (smart contracts)
- Localization and events tracking of luggage or postboxes
- Deposit insurance
- A global Democratic Organization to serve a global and distributed Community[/size]

The Whitepaper:
Whitepaper Rev1.1.pdf

Pass DAO:
Pass DAO is a transparent distributed organization where governance and decision making system are immutably programmed in the Blockchain. All the decisions regarding the organization are taken by the shareholders of the organization with voting procedures called board meetings. The idea is to serve a Community of couriers, or central postbox services, using a global distributed and democratic organization. In this way, we can serve a global Community without creating a new centralized courier service like FedEx or DHL. The PassLfix team will serve only as the project managers of the PASS Dao. Marketing, communication, electronic supply and/or other services will be realized by others companies. The PASS Dao shareholders will make those decisions, and the project will belong to them, and not us.

Technically, the Dao is a smart contract runing on the Ethereum blockchain. The Dao smart contract is set with a primary funding linked to a first Project Manager proposal. If the funding is fueled, the proposal can be completed, otherwise the sent amount can be refunded. The Dao rules are set to allow voting on new proposals after the primary funding. After this first funding, the Dao smart contract will live according to the democracy law.

Read the Smart Contract Description

During the exploitation phase, the central postboxes (logically located at railway stations or airports) and couriers (autonomous travelers or organizations) will buy from shareholders reputation tokens that are used to pay deposit by the application. And they will pay fees to the organization for technical assistance, mediation service with users and electronic devices if provided by the organization.

Rules of the Primary Funding
Read the Project Manager Proposal

Only registered normal Eth accounts (and not smart contracts) will be valid addresses for the funding. Each Eth account can send between 1 Eth and 100 Eth. Before the end date of the presale, the Project Manager can close the presale setting the limitations rules (amount and percentage of ether balance share for all partners) for the funding. The amount sent during the presale below the set limits funds the Dao and the amount sent during the presale above the set limits is refunded.

Partners become shareholders and get Dao shares according to the sent amount, the set limits and the share price* set in the Funding rules. The Dao pays the Project Manager the amount of the Project Manager proposal and the Dao shareholders receive Pass Reputation tokens according to the amount funded and presale date, the initial token price and the inflation rate** set in the contractor proposal. An initial supply of 2 millions Pass Reputation tokens will be rewarded to the Project Manager. This step will last a couple of days. After the presale deadline, all the sent ethers that didn't fund the Dao can be refunded.

* 1000 Pass Dao shares = 1 Eth. The price is constant during the funding.
 ** 1000 Pass Reputation tokens= (1 + 365*(presaleDate - presaleStartTime)/(100*365 days)) Eth. Inflation of 1% per day during the presale.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

This seems like a failed attempt to force government to adopt or accept the use of block chain and smart contracts.
I don't know how could you even consider such project.

🖤😏
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:52:55 PM

This seems like a failed attempt to force government to adopt or accept the use of block chain and smart contracts.
I don't know how could you even consider such project.

How on earth do you get government out of this? The government does not deliver parcels...
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:56:32 PM

reserve indonesian translation dev
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:55:36 PM

I will read the whitepaper tonight.
Good luck Team
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:44:02 AM

Hello,

Here is an update:

The PassDAO smart contract is deployed. https://etherscan.io/address/0x3730117F77ac04Eec364BF72a656010FA4703D76#code

Download the PassLfix proposal from http://pacifics.org/

Frederic
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:59:20 AM

Another DAO?

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:02:41 AM

Hello,

Here is an update:

The PassDAO smart contract is deployed. https://etherscan.io/address/0x3730117F77ac04Eec364BF72a656010FA4703D76#code

Download the PassLfix proposal from http://pacifics.org/

Frederic

why passDao token can't see total  coin
your token PassDao or passLfix

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:19:43 AM

Dao shares and Pass tokens are on linked smart contracts.

See https://github.com/pacifics/Dao
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

You need a NEW LOGO.

It is hard to take a suitcase with a fucking Mario Bros mustache seriously.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:30:47 PM

what is this ?
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:40:43 PM

what is this ?

Smart contract parcel delivery thingamabob.
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:54:29 PM

PassDAO is on Slack.

You can join us on https://tranquil-dusk-65949.herokuapp.com/

Frederic
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:55:37 AM

This project will be on coininterview tomorrow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPtDK9a4BOk
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:10:03 PM

50 minutes until the interview, please check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPtDK9a4BOk
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 09:30:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPtDK9a4BOk

New interview with CTO  Cool

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:16:43 PM

PassLfix (PASS) ICO Crowdsale Discussion team ICOTRACKER.NET
                                                           https://youtu.be/5YfDBq9p-bA  Russian-speaking people!

Kaznachej123

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:27:49 PM

PassLfix #ICO interview - discussion of the project with the creators DEV! Questions from #ICOTRACKER team!
                                                       https://youtu.be/Un33HMXXDrU Russian-speaking people!

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:35:02 PM

Russian lenguage, I can't understand it. Cry
Hoping tomorrow after the interview there is someone who will translate in English
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:58:37 PM

ooo heres another interesting one...

reading the whitepaper now, man its gonna be hard, we cant get people to use BTC, introducing a new system to parcels should be uphill for sure..

Either way, im personally done ICO's for the year, XMAS soon and all, will be watching this to see how it goes

Happy Holidays!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:30:53 PM

I disagree I got my IQ lowered to the level of 5 grader when I was reading that paper.
Kaznachej123

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:57:42 PM

ICO PassLfix (PASS) added: https://icotracker.net/project/passlfix
Selerius

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:22:14 PM

Like Uber vs existing taxi companies, or Airbnb vs a hotel chain, the decentralized approach is interesting.

But the network effect totally works against you, like many other altcoin projects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law

Sure, this isn't exactly a telecommunications network, but the principle still applies.  Bitcoin took off despite the disadvantage of a small starting network, aided by initial users not having to spend a cent, just playing around with the software academically and for fun, ideological vision, or speculation.  But, for this, the challenge is particularly bad.

In this case, without a large community of users, you don't just get few real users but probably none in practice.

You can't get the initial critical mass very readily without nearly unlimited startup financing / support, to smash through the network effect's practical barrier to entry, especially compared to alternative established package-delivering corporations.

You would need a megabacker, but I'm not a billionaire, so I can't be it.  Spare pocket change in this ICO is not going to be enough.

So that is my reason for not investing.
_ChucK_

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

Russian lenguage, I can't understand it. Cry
Hoping tomorrow after the interview there is someone who will translate in English

If you are English speaking, you can listen the interview from icocountdown. Maybe that will be enough for ya
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:53:58 PM

It looks interesting, icocountdown involving, it should be legit because icocountdown busted rise and deClouds scams, if this project is scam, icocountdown will bust it. I trust this project, do you have bounties, I would like to take the English-Chinese translation bounty for you, PM me or reply here, thanks dude
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

The ICO is closed and successfully funded ~5720 Eth. ~5,719,867 Dao shares and ~7,443,298 Pass tokens have been created. Smiley
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

Pass DAO has now a forum to discuss on proposals. http://forum.passdao.org/
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:42:54 PM

Didn't you all come out with an ICO awhile back I recall?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:38:58 AM

How do you deal with legal issues? What if Bob uses Alice as a proxy to send illegal stuff to Carol?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

The risk of illegal items exists today. We can't change the world. Unfortunately.
But how our system could be more risky than the system we have today ?

This question is frequent. I suggest to discuss this topic in our forum.
See http://forum.passdao.org/t/lets-talk-about-the-implications-and-possibilities/59/2
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

Since the ICO in December 2016, we have been working on the Pass DAO application with important updates:

- Ability for developers to make proposals to work as a project manager and to raise funds for any project of decentralized service

- Market functions for PASS tokens with a price fixed in Eth and an inflation depending on the success of the fundraisings for the project managers

- Ability to upgrade the application (decided by vote) with cloning functions for shares and tokens
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

The giveaway program has been voted and approved by the DAO. Offer limited.
PassLfix (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:19:49 PM

The prototype is done. Watch the video from http://pacifics.org/.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

still alive? Where to buy?

robert29394

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

I want to ask about the price and where to buy it?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: