Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your biggest mistake !  (Read 4226 times)
Narosya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:48:52 PM

The big mistake was to be led by the bank and take a lot of credit. It seems that this trick has got a lot of people.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:56:50 AM

Not buying Bitcoins last year when the price was close to $300. It was a constant downfall and I didn't want to buy knowing the price is lower each month. We'll never see such lows.

Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:41:46 AM

My biggest mistake is I fall in love with a girl who can't be or never be inlove with me.  Embarrassed Cry
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:44:30 AM

Disregarding Bitcoin when I first heard about it. To my defense, it's wasn't nicely presented to me, unfortunately Cheesy

Hey the same thing happened with me . When I wanted to know more about it some guy look annoyed and he asked me to stop messaging .
I think I did not googled about it and this is the biggest mistake I did.
manyuta

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

Not buying Bitcoins last year when the price was close to $300. It was a constant downfall and I didn't want to buy knowing the price is lower each month. We'll never see such lows.
I regret that it did not try to understand Bitcoin 7 years ago. If that happened, I would be all that I had, would have spent on Bitcoin.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:05:08 AM

I wish I was a good student and went to college, and the possibility to realize itself would have been a lot more. I certainly have no regrets about how I live, but my mistake is obvious.
qyzackk

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:00:21 AM

Yesterday I went with friends on a fishing trip and brought with him his smartphone that works. After negligent behavior, I had drowned in the river. Now I know that it was my fault. We had to leave his home.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:28:06 AM

Disregarding Bitcoin when I first heard about it. To my defense, it's wasn't nicely presented to me, unfortunately Cheesy

Hey the same thing happened with me . When I wanted to know more about it some guy look annoyed and he asked me to stop messaging .
This is a big mistake was in an American by the name of Laszlo. In 2010, he was in the purse of 10 thousand Bitcoins. Then cryptocurrency seemed toy, technical fun. And he just gave them two pizzas to another person. That's really a mistake. This fact is known to the whole world.
BuySomeBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:42:42 PM

This is a big mistake was in an American by the name of Laszlo. In 2010, he was in the purse of 10 thousand Bitcoins. Then cryptocurrency seemed toy, technical fun. And he just gave them two pizzas to another person. That's really a mistake. This fact is known to the whole world.

Yeah, that is the most popular event related to bitcoin.
qiumingsa

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:33:41 AM

Disregarding Bitcoin when I first heard about it.Not in a suitable time to invest in bitcoin.
So I missed the chance to be a rich.
inidmonay

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:50:51 AM

when enthereum was released, i know that ethercoin and ethereum are 2 different coins but anyway, i ended sending 120 eth to an ethercoin wallet from an exchange. i dont know how in the first place it has sended without warning. Now i'm much more careful about my clipboard.
raja3sumi

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:58:03 PM

My biggest mistake in life is going to study for engineering.its sucks .and its too difficult .hope i could have gone back in time and enjoy it more rather than studying a lot .peace out. Smiley
Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:13:09 PM

When It's not all about bitcoin. Biggest mistake in life is whe. Spending an extravagant amount of money on something extremely unnecessary. When I undergo financial literacy. I felt a big loss the time i spend too much money for unnecessary things. I learn how to save mucn and take advantage of time while still young. Now, I invest my money through stocks and hold it for long term investment. I also enrolled my self with Life insurance with investment. This is a good move for the future. Again, its never too late, we can still control the outcome.

vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:56:26 PM

my biggest mistake - this is a new job. I quit very interesting work only because of the fact that in the new job paid me more. But it made me unhappy
UndercoverX

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:50:36 AM

The biggest mistake I made in bitcoins is not starting to earn it right away. Now bitcoins are harder to earn compared from the past which is frustrating. I wished I learned about bitcoins sooner.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:58:41 AM

Once I did sudo rm -rf / on one of my server full of document. Bye bye to them!

who does that really ?
1st rule of sysadmin is backing up your data
You will be surprised how many admins are neglecting this and nevr backup anything. They have amazing faith that their machines will be forever stable.
I guess I fell into that category as well, as I failed to backup my own files and and I lost everything.
renfangfua

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:37:45 AM

My biggest mistake is missed the prime time of bitcoin.And I missed a billionaire.
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:29:07 AM

my biggest mistake in life is to be in a relationship .in relationship u have so many commitments and cant go out and have fun and cant enjoy  to the fullest .until and unless u have a fun loving girlfriend u l gonna rot in hell ,so guys always have fun and dont marry until u are 30

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
gibranilham

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:37:00 AM

my regret is not buying bitcoin when 1$  Grin
zarikafdol

Activity: 9