Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstashers - Etched Metal Crypto Wallets  (Read 1354 times)
Bitstashers (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 11:27:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/nmadJkM.jpg

www.bitstashers.com

Hello BitcoinTalk!

Check out www.bitstashers.com for all of your physical cryptocurrency wallet needs.  We provide a unique solution to securely stash your bits.  We are able to securely etch cold storage wallets that have been BIP38 encrypted.  You have the password, and that's what matters.  You can also use the wallets as a quick and easy way to accept your coin of choice for goods or services you provide.  We also are able to produce cold storage colored coin asset wallets.  Great for secure storage of your assets or gifts and giveaways.  

We have 6 uniques designs that you can mix and match the fronts and backs.  We offer anodized aluminum in 5 colors (black, blue, orange, green and red...want a color?  Just ask and we will see what we can do for you!) and two thicknesses and also a super durable marked stainless steel.  The wallets are standard business card size with smooth rounded corners.  We also offer dog tags...keep your enemies close and your keys closer!  Available in anodized aluminum in the same 5 colors as well as marked stainless steel.  Have a special design in mind?  Have a business and want your own wallet design?  Bulk orders?  Let us take care of that for you.  Send us a message at orders@bitstashers.com and we can discuss the details.

http://www.bitstashers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/YUBreakStainless.png

We don't discriminate against any coin.  You provide the keys, we'll provide you with the wallet.  We will modify any of our designs for the coin of your choice.

In the coming months we will be holding a bi-monthly design competition and the winning design will get to take a share of the profits from the sales of their wallet.  We want to get the crypto community involved.  More details to come.

We also have a Founders Token asset to the first 20 customers.  The Founders Token will hold no monetary value, but will be a way for us to distribute coupons, discounts and giveaways using the blockchain.  A color aware wallet (www.coinprism.com or cloud.gethashing.com) is needed to receive the token and subsequent discounts.

http://www.bitstashers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/BlackOrangeDogTags1.png

So head on over to www.bitstashers.com and check out our unique designs and get a wallet with some personality.  First ten people to use discount code 'firsttenwin' get 10% off their order.  Any questions at all, please contact either mike@bitstashers.com or jon@bitstashers.com and we will gladly answer any questions you may have.

www.bitstashers.com
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 11:41:15 AM

Good morning, afternoon and evening!

We see that the Bitcoin price is dropping, dropping and dropping.  Sucks, we feel the pain as well.  When we set out on this venture we wanted to provide a quality product and to help educate and inform on the ins and outs of digital currencies, in the areas we are knowledgable.  We never set out to make a quick buck, but to establish ourselves as a quality vendor that folks with digital currencies can count on to provide a unique product while providing quality, trustworthy information and links.  That being said, the Bitcoin price has dropped from roughly $290USD to $230USD, right around a 20% drop, and it may drop even further.  We also realize that now will be a good time to scoop up some cheap coins to save for a future price increase or to hang on to long term.  These days may be some of the last to pick up cheap coins before Bitcoin’s price rises and rises.  So, we are gonna drop all of our prices the same 20%.  We are giving you the opportunity to secure your newly purchased coins in a quality cold storage wallet without feeling the hit of the current dip in the Bitcoin price. So head on in to BitStashers.com and find your style and keep your bits safe.

We will have these pricing changes made by the end of today. Have a blessed day!
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:46:37 PM

Congratulation for your products !
Welcome to Bitcoin comunity , and thank you for proposing something inovative !
Bip38 encryption is indeed a good idea in this case.
products look's really nice.. i like the idea..
Once again Thank you for this great idea ! i will reseve one just now!  Cool

Kind regards.
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 11:44:16 AM

Just finished up the design of our custom laser. Putting together the bill of materials and placing the order for all the parts early this week. The capabilities are going to be pretty impressive! Should have it up and running by the end of the month.

To celebrate the new laser coming on line we will be designing wallets for DASH, LTC, DOGE, BLK and POT. So be on the look out for those as well.

If anyone has any questions, as always...hit us up on twitter (@bitstashers), our website, email (support@bitstashers.com) or here on the forum. Let us know what we can do to work with you!
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 12:33:17 PM

Good day everyone!

We've not posted here for a while, but we've been working hard to bring you, the bitcoin community, some beautiful products...

Our wallets have received a lot of praise, and rightly so.  in fact, I'm going to ask a couple of our recent customers to pop in and say hi shortly.

Why take our words for it when you can read the testimonials of people who also have a proven track record of working to enhance our industry and community!

For the record, the person posting now is @skinnyboy on here, my name is Matt and I run my website www.portsmouthcrypto.co.uk - I joined the Bitstashers team to take on responsibility for social media and advertising.  Let's just say I'm chuffed to be a part of their team :-)

Now, come and check us out, we create the ultimate cold storage solution, BIP38 encrypted laser etched metal wallets, which can be customised with your own images if you want, or pick from our range of designs and styles!

www.bitstashers.com
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:01:41 PM

Here's the first of many images to come, if there's something you want to know, ask away :-)

https://i.imgur.com/O0s5viO.jpg
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 12:10:49 AM

Just want to say these wallets are awesome!!

I posted pictures on Twitter, see them here;

https://twitter.com/cryptobatesgrou/status/758622996303142912

And here;

https://twitter.com/cryptobatesgrou/status/754312714302984192

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:01:37 AM

Just want to say these wallets are awesome!!

I posted pictures on Twitter, see them here;

https://twitter.com/cryptobatesgrou/status/758622996303142912

And here;

https://twitter.com/cryptobatesgrou/status/754312714302984192

Thanks for the endorsement and kind words!

Just to let everyone here know, we're most active on our facebook page, www.facebook.com/BitStashers

We're about to launch a new product line, an interesting and gorgeous way to store your bitcoin and a great conversation opener to get more people interested!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:19:57 AM

Just to let everyone here know, we're most active on our facebook page, www.facebook.com/BitStashers

We're about to launch a new product line, an interesting and gorgeous way to store your bitcoin and a great conversation opener to get more people interested!

Thanks for making an awesome product!

When you've launched your new product line post some pictures here  Grin

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Bitstashers (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 08:49:39 AM

Thanks for making an awesome product!

When you've launched your new product line post some pictures here  Grin

We launched our new product line, our beautiful etched metal bottle openers, at the end of last month, but for some reason we still seem to encounter issues posting images on here!

For anyone who is interested, we've got credit card sized wallets, dog tags and bottle openers available on our store.  The best way to keep up to date with our service offerings and give aways is to follow us on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/BitStashers

When we hit 250 likes on there we'll be looking at doing another give away.

All our wallets are BIP38 encrypted, giving you password only access to your funds and the security of knowing that even as we etch your encrypted private key to your chosen wallet we will never have access to your money.

We can also do custom designs, so if anyone in the cryptoverse has a neat looking image they'd like on a credit card sized BitStashers cold storage wallet we're more than happy to make that happen!
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 04:11:00 PM

I figured it'd be a good move to put my name out there and let the bitcoin community know that I'm a stakeholder in BitStashers and I'm the one responsible for social media posts and advertising.

We've launched several banner ad campaigns across Bitcoin based ad networks over the last few weeks.  you might have seen a few, with the aim of driving more traffic to and increasing the number of likes on our facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/BitStashers ). 

We're also on twitter, @bitstashers and we're currently giving away two of our etched metal bottle openers.  They've helped start a few conversations about bitcoin recently, so if you're looking for a cool ice breaker which doubles up as a secure BIP38 encrypted bitcoin (or altcoin) wallet, pop to the store and pick one up.

Anyway, just so you all know who I am, my name is Matt, my website is in my sig, I've been working as a digital currency consultant for over a year now, working with business, charities, writers and students, I've provided education sessions at CoinFestUK (I'll be returning next year) and I'm due to talk at a university in Greenwich, London, next month during a "fintech week" they've arranged.

So, now we're better acquainted, why not let me know what you'd like to order from our store, and how you'd like it personalised :-)

skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:58:20 PM

Here's a couple of images of our wallets.

We can work with you to custom design your own wallet and we have a variey of styles ready for you to pick from, in steel and aluminium.

We also create dog tags and bottle openers!

In the coming months look out for some more great products!

skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 07:00:46 PM

We just cracked 200 likeson our facebook page ( www.facebook.com/bitStashers )

We'd love to see more of you on there, so click the link, click like and show some love for a brilliant bitcoin business run by dedicated folks who came up through the community :-)

skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 10:53:06 AM

Okay, today is the day we have some extra special news to announce...

There's going to be something a little special going on, the best and easiest way to stay up to date with us though is to connect with us on facebook, at www.facebook.com/BitStashers :-)

skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:40:08 PM

It’s time!

The team at BitStashers is proud to announce the launch of our very first ever (extremely) limited edition collectors set, the BitStashers Original 11! There will only be 11 created and sold.

Each box set includes 9 large wallets and 9 dog tags! The colors include: Orange, Stainless Steel, Pink, Red, Black, Green, Gold, Purple, and Blue. Each set comes in a micro fiber lined, custom designed and custom cut storage box! The box itself measures 245mm x 140mm x 77mm tall. The box and the wallet insert have a soft felt bottom to further refine the design. The private key for the wallets is hidden discreetly within the box itself. The private key is hidden and the buyer is asked not to divulge it's location. This is privileged and exclusive knowledge known only to the owner of the set. The buyer agrees to keep the location of the hidden key private. The buyer also agrees not to replicate, counterfeit, copy, etc. the design of the set. This ensures the set's authenticity.

A Certificate of Authenticity is also included, printed on fine cotton paper and sealed with an archival preservation spray and mounted on the inside of the lid. Not a detail was spared!

Each wallet is numbered to correspond to the set number. There’s also a 50% discount code included on the private key that permits the owner to purchase BitStashers products...for the life of their ownership! This is limited to one of each product. Each color and material we have is considered a separate product, just a bonus FYI! Products purchased with the discount code are not available for resale. We do encourage the owner to purchase our products and pass them to new members of the Bitcoin community, to help get them started on the right foot.

As an added bonus, since we’ve launched our BitStashers Bottle Opener range from the time of the original collectors set concept, we’ve decided to include one of the very nice Stainless Steel bottle openers with every set sold!

There will be more sets released in the future but never one as complete and comprehensive as this set! This is the ultimate set.

Keys are etched at the time of purchase, so that the buyer has the choice to use their own custom BIP38 encrypted private keys, though we can handle that for you if you’d prefer! The keys we use are securely generated on an air gapped system by Heliopay. (http://www.heliopay.com) Heliopay will then send you the BIP38 password. We never see it.

Once the last set is sold, all related design files will be permanently deleted publicly via video to ensure this set can NEVER be made again!

Sets 7,8,9,10 and 11 will be sold for a fixed price of 1.30BTC, plus shipping fees. A non refundable deposit of 0.05BTC will be needed to reserve a set. Once that payment is received, a product code and instructions will be emailed to complete the transaction of the final 1.25BTC. We did it this way so an escrow can be used if the buyer chooses. (buyer pays escrow fees) We wanted that option available to our buyers. @minerjones has agreed to handle the escrow for these purchases.

Once those sets are sold, sets 2,3,4,5, and 6 will be sold in an auction format with the highest bidder receiving the set. Auction details will be released once sets 7-11 are sold.
Set 1 is already sold. All payments must be received in advance of shipping. The sets will be securely packaged and shipped to ensure the set arrives in perfect condition. A lot of love went into the creation of this set and we don't want to see it damaged during shipping.

We would like to send a shout out to @lauda for providing input in the design of the set! We also would like to send a shout out to @Vizique for his input and assistance through the entire creation process!

If you have any questions about this beautiful limited edition collector set, please feel free to ask and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible! If you’re a collector of Bitcoin memorabilia, can you really afford to miss this opportunity? A lot effort went into the creation of this set and we are super excited to pass the final product on to you! Our intentions were to create a collectors set unlike anything seen before. We hope we succeeded in that quest for you and trust that you will enjoy it.

Thanks,

The BitStashers Team

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: