Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia Proof of Address  (Read 270 times)
h00l1gan (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

come to the dark side

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:31:36 PM

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can help me with proof of address in Australia. I need to finish verification on one of the websites (not PayPal). I need either Driver ID or any bill with address and name on it. Please let me know asap. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:20:19 PM

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can help me with proof of address in Australia. I need to finish verification on one of the websites (not PayPal). I need either Driver ID or any bill with address and name on it. Please let me know asap. Thanks!

So you're wanting to use someone else's Official Documentation for "something"... Yeah Right Dickhead ! If you don't live in or come from the land from down under then why would you even need one ?... Get the fuck outta here ! The only thing you will get for free is a boat to stay the fuck away ! Smiley Wink

h00l1gan (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

come to the dark side

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:42:35 PM

So you're wanting to use someone else's Official Documentation for "something"... Yeah Right Dickhead ! If you don't live in or come from the land from down under then why would you even need one ?... Get the fuck outta here ! The only thing you will get for free is a boat to stay the fuck away ! Smiley Wink
Thank you for your feedback. First of all, I didn't say that I need "someone" Official Documentation, I need a fake proof of address. Second, I said that I need this to finish verification on the website. Third, I didn't say nothing about money, of cause I'm willing to pay for it. Last, you can get a ticket to your boat by yourself. Thank you!
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:42:41 PM

I think you are on the wrong forum pal, no illegal activities here.
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:52:12 PM

Thank you for your feedback. First of all, I didn't say that I need "someone" Official Documentation, I need a fake proof of address. Second, I said that I need this to finish verification on the website. Third, I didn't say nothing about money, of cause I'm willing to pay for it. Last, you can get a ticket to your boat by yourself. Thank you!

Um Documentation given by Governments is something only you should possess....

You say there is a such thing as a fake address, if there is a street address then that means it is a real address Roll Eyes

A few days ago you were positing you needed similar information so you aren't limited on Paypal Roll Eyes

Don't need to crack a fat cause some of us are born here, your just jealous that you can't play the Didges we have while sitting of the Ridge Cheesy

Remind me to put that Goanna in your boat as a departing gift Kiss

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: