Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Jong Il & Bitcoin (Satoshi?)  (Read 4007 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 07:48:49 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2011, 08:45:49 PM by Yankee

I will not mourn for this person, but I'm not happy with his death either. Obama is the only head of state who's death will be celebrated by my.

the fuck? how does that logic work?

oh wait, you're a nazi. right.
1. Obama is de-jure ruler of evil empire, who is taking away freedom around the globe.
2. He is nigger.

LOL I hope your not planning on being taken seriously.
Not serious at all. USA is not pushing internet censorship and cutting civil liberties. And Obama is not nigger at all, he is white person and pure aryan.

I need to wrap my head around this,

What does the fact of him 'He is nigger' and not 'white person and pure aryan' have to do with him being president? I personally don't like Obama but I'm not gonna assign a racial slur to him and blame it on his skin color.

Honestly, being a skin head is so 1990's. Obama is President, he is black, get over yourself.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 08:40:52 PM

How did this go from a 'poke fun and mention concern of N. Korea' to a 'hate blacky' thread? :/

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
winnetou

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 09:46:05 PM

did you know that you are one of the safest tourists on the world when you travel (as communist fan..) to nk? you are never alone because you get free bodyguards and the secret service is watching you all the time Smiley)))

unfortunately it is difficult to make friends with locals, they can get punished for talking with you but kim can compensate this:
you can sleep on the highway Smiley cars are reserved for the elite and i am sure you wont get in touch with them, no need to worry !

Cheers!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 02:41:42 AM

He died? How so? And what will this bring to the future of N. Korea? Is his son slated to take his place?

I'm sure the US has him slated for something.

No doubt. :/ I'm concerned because if got an uncle, Marine Major; DoD who has spent the last 6 years in the region getting our bases to upgrade their defense systems. Hopefully Japan will sit tight and China will be more effective and encouraging them to handle things peacfully and fuggin US will stay out of it. ;p
I am not worried. Right now his kid is next in line, and he has been to Europe and traveled most of the world. I think he will hopefully be more sensible than his father was...

Osama bin ladin has also travelled most of the world.

TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2011, 03:26:15 AM

World Peace for 2012 and beyond.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 12:36:37 AM

I will not mourn for this person, but I'm not happy with his death either. Obama is the only head of state who's death will be celebrated by my.

the fuck? how does that logic work?

oh wait, you're a nazi. right.
1. Obama is de-jure ruler of evil empire, who is taking away freedom around the globe.
2. He is nigger.

LOL I hope your not planning on being taken seriously.
Not serious at all. USA is not pushing internet censorship and cutting civil liberties. And Obama is not nigger at all, he is white person and pure aryan.

I need to wrap my head around this,

What does the fact of him 'He is nigger' and not 'white person and pure aryan' have to do with him being president? I personally don't like Obama but I'm not gonna assign a racial slur to him and blame it on his skin color.

Honestly, being a skin head is so 1990's. Obama is President, he is black, get over yourself.

I'm more worried about mystery miners ignorant understanding of american politics
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 05:35:30 AM

His funeral is being broadcast live now.

http://mirror.cse.ucdavis.edu/cse/apt/sources.list-lucid

People are literally wailing in the streets.  I hope they get to see how the rest of the world lives soon.

Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 540

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 03:20:32 AM

People are literally wailing in the streets.  I hope they get to see how the rest of the world lives soon.

Nice mirrors  Grin

Bitcoin is the future !
Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 07:48:29 AM

Nice mirrors  Grin
Oh lol.  Guess I pasted the wrong link.  Well it isn't live anymore (no pun intended).

Did find this when I was trying to find the link I meant to post

http://www.news.com.au/world/giant-spotted-at-funeral-of-north-koren-leader-kim-jong-il/story-e6frfkyi-1226233344857

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: