Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project]  (Read 232858 times)
tekbe

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

Started mining it several days ago as well,but looks like price is dropping heavily ...  Sad

If you're not happy with the price right now, just hold your HUSH. It will hit 0.002 BTC soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

anyone else not have deposits show up on cryptopia?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:24:23 PM

I'm calling scam on suprnova

For several days I've been mining at over 20kSol/s, I've consistenlty got 25% less than expected.
I only have a small time farm, yet I'm the biggest contributer, which is already a major red flag.

STAY AWAY

Big accusation that fella. OC been around for years and is respected among users. I'm sure if something is not right then it deffinetly won't be intentional. You could have ya know, messaged the guy and asked him to look into it for you, instead of what you're doing right now.
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:44:22 PM

For several days I've been mining at over 20kSol/s, I've consistenlty got 25% less than expected.
I only have a small time farm, yet I'm the biggest contributer, which is already a major red flag.

STAY AWAY

I wouldn't call scam, I've mined on several of their pools and come up with good numbers and OC has a lot of community respect and from what I've seen does everything he can to help his miners but I have noticed that their HUSH return has been substantially below expected for me (about the same as what you are seeing).

If you look at the luck its pretty bad (if I understand how that works correctly) and I have a feeling that its having an influence on returns, I would say its so bad, and according to the stats has been for a long time, that I cant help but wonder if there is a config issue or if it really is just consistently bad luck - with the caveat that I've only been mining HUSH a few days and had intended to stick it out another one or two to see if it leveled out.
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

STAY AWAY
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Vvuskew8TmTEVLSTRhbFREdHM

Luck has been bad... to the tune of your missing 20-25%

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
deanlikescomics

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pmzfl98xpacpvj/Suprnova1.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly2w7kecvf9vcsi/Suprnova2.PNG?dl=0

STAY AWAY

I too feel something isn't right with this pool. To lazy to go into details but I was excepting much more from my cards. Is there another good pool.
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:55:03 PM

can someone post a good pool for this coin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

STAY AWAY

I too feel something isn't right with this pool. To lazy to go into details but I was excepting much more from my cards. Is there another good pool.

It's funny that people always call scam at first sight though all the stats are widely open to the public.

1. Where do you get the information from that you should earn 25% more?

2. Did you check the luck of the pool? Was it bad during the time you were mining? Then just wait a bit longer and you will enjoy good luck as well because after bad periods always good periods come.

3. Did you try other pools? Is it better there? Then you're free to stay there and spread the hash around.

Running the pools is far more difficult then some people might think, I'm doing it for quite some time and I know what I'm doing. I'm doing it as an enthusiast and I don't scam people. I appreciate any Form of constructive criticism, but calling just plain idiotic 'scaaaam' without any background knowledge is really unfair.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
delle54

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:39:52 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 04:51:43 PM by delle54

The nethash is increasing and suprnova has only a bit more than 50% of it now (it was a lot more last week). Also there are many more miners active on the pool now. So it ist only logical, that each miner earns less. Like I mentioned before, my 3 GPU's made 20 HUSH per day last week. Now it's only about 2 HUSH - and I'm not complaining because I can read the numbers. So I had luck before the big rush started, am happy and HODLing
@OC: You're doing a great job with your pools. THX and keep going
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

Something I discovered yesterday, which is slightly unsettling, I had my nvidia rigs all using the same worker on Suprnova I'd and it seemed I was getting far to low of a pool hah compared to what the rigs were reporting, so I split them to unique workers.  I let that run for a while and meet earnings still seemed low.

THEM I left the pool dashboard open and suddenly my hash was being reported much closer to my machines readings, and my earnings increased to what i expected.

It COULD have just been variability in diff and net hash over that time, but I did the same with an AMD rig running Ubiq and also saw a significant increase in reported hah one I kept the dashboard open.

Could be a glitch in the pool code, or something nefarious, OR just a bad day to mine those found but I plan to watch much more closely for a while.
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

There is a Windows GUI wallet, in case you didn't notice!

https://github.com/vaklinov/hush-swing-wallet-ui/blob/master/docs/Release_0.68.6.md
LoneRangir

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

STAY AWAY

It's funny that people always call scam at first sight though all the stats are widely open to the public.

2. Did you check the luck of the pool? Was it bad during the time you were mining? Then just wait a bit longer and you will enjoy good luck as well because after bad periods always good periods come.

3. Did you try other pools? Is it better there? Then you're free to stay there and spread the hash around.

Running the pools is far more difficult then some people might think, I'm doing it for quite some time and I know what I'm doing. I'm doing it as an enthusiast and I don't scam people. I appreciate any Form of constructive criticism, but calling just plain idiotic 'scaaaam' without any background knowledge is really unfair.

People don't understand luck and variance, enough.  The online calculators predict what the payout should be with 100% luck. No pool can sustain that all the time. 
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:26:54 PM

STAY AWAY

People don't understand luck and variance, enough.  The online calculators predict what the payout should be with 100% luck. No pool can sustain that all the time. 

EXACTLY. Well said. People check the calc and dont even add in all the fees they KNOW they are paying and STILL bitch lol.

Hey guess what... you are paying 1% pool fee... like 2% miner fee or 5%+ if you disable optimizations... you draw out at 1 HUSH balance, 1% more lost in tx fee... pool has ~92% efficiency... 8% more lost in orphaned or stale shares...

That is 12% - 15% most don't even bother to account for in the calc... just add 10% to your POOL FEE and live with that estimate. Adjust per pool as you see the figures for efficiency and luck/variance. You wont be disappointed again.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
kb24nitro

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

Have a few noob questions regarding hush wallet...

Is the username in the zdash.conf file just any username or does it have to match your address?

Do you need to keep your hush wallet open while mining?
mixterz

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:20:19 PM

Hi ,
when initially running the wallet after the verifying proving key window i get an error

''A general unexpected critical error has occurred:
com.eclipsesource.json.ParseException: Expected value at 1:1
See the console output for more detailed error information!''

anyone any idea how to fix this ?
thanks

Yes, in the location: C:\Users\Your_Windows_User_Name\AppData\Roaming
Where you created directory(new folder):
zdash
You should've created a text file and named it:
 zdash.conf

You need to save this text file as "all files" which will turn your text file into a config file

Thank you that solved it.
nakkekakke

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:51:57 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 09:04:03 PM by nakkekakke

Have a few noob questions regarding hush wallet...

Is the username in the zdash.conf file just any username or does it have to match your address?

Do you need to keep your hush wallet open while mining?

Yeah, your username can be anything you want in zdash.conf, and no, you don't have to keep your wallet open if you don't want to.  Smiley

can someone post a good pool for this coin

I find Miningspeed pool the best, 0,3% fees with no registration required

http://pool.miningspeed.com/

You can find other pools at https://myhush.org/
patrike
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:12:26 PM

How do I calculate the reward per hour (number of coins) for a given hashrate for the Hush coin?

For Zcash (Equihash) and similar I can use:
RewardPerHour = ((Hashrate * BlockReward) / (Difficulty * 2^13)) * 3600

These coins have a linear dependency on the current Difficulty. However, how can I do similar calculations for Hush?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:03:26 AM

There is a Windows GUI wallet, in case you didn't notice!

https://github.com/vaklinov/hush-swing-wallet-ui/blob/master/docs/Release_0.68.6.md

Thanks, I didn't notice.
LoneRangir

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:11:18 AM

STAY AWAY

People don't understand luck and variance, enough.  The online calculators predict what the payout should be with 100% luck. No pool can sustain that all the time.  

EXACTLY. Well said. People check the calc and dont even add in all the fees they KNOW they are paying and STILL bitch lol.

Hey guess what... you are paying 1% pool fee... like 2% miner fee or 5%+ if you disable optimizations... you draw out at 1 HUSH balance, 1% more lost in tx fee... pool has ~92% efficiency... 8% more lost in orphaned or stale shares...

That is 12% - 15% most don't even bother to account for in the calc... just add 10% to your POOL FEE and live with that estimate. Adjust per pool as you see the figures for efficiency and luck/variance. You wont be disappointed again.

If you mine BTC on a small pool with two small miners for a year, you learn these things  Grin
el3f

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:35:03 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 12:14:57 PM by el3f

https://steemit.com/hush/@sparkit/hush-mid-week-update-week-25
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: