Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2018, 06:32:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 8172 times)
celestio

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

The original post advertises low fees. I'm wondering if there is documentation on the fees. I also wonder how you are able to get them so low. TIA!

Still curious about this and don't want it to get buried.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
electronicash

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

The original post advertises low fees. I'm wondering if there is documentation on the fees. I also wonder how you are able to get them so low. TIA!

Still curious about this and don't want it to get buried.

Also like to know.

They do have a good set of advisors there, I hope they all approve of this. Has anyone of them really into this project?

Really ambitious project but its very much possible to come up with, shipping seem to be a great business nowadays as online shopping is very common anywhere. I'm from a poor country but people here are ordering products online.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
  MIDEX         
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
Adam96

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Have you considered to airdrop a small amount of the total supply for marketing campaign Wink like 1% or less
I think this could boost the awareness of this project

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
scam confirmed

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

If the tweets i found is true, then i guess the release of the tokens can be made immediately and then follow the exchange listing. I believe this token has a huge potential considering the trust they've got from their investors who made the sale finished eventhough at this very early point of time. They said that the tokens alloted for the sale has been sold out, so we will not wait any longer for the release and exchange listing to make the marketing roll.

What tweets are you referring to?
Here it is buddy: https://twitter.com/ShipChain/status/950568621431865344 their allocated tokens has been sold out just before they ICO begins. This means that it is such a very popular project and they have got the trust of the investors you bought their tokens just before the ICO starts.

Logistics company is popular in many different countries, just for example FEDEX, UPS and many more. So better to have a project like ShipChain in Crypto community which is a bright idea. Don't hesitate to participate and invest!

Do you know if ShipChain would work in conjunction to these companies or would seek to replace them?

I'm still wondering if ShipChain is planning to work with FEDEX, UPS, etc. or if they are seeking to replace them?

Absque argento omnia vana
deeltje

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

Is it true that the Token Sale has ended? Can newbies join the Airdrop?

I'm very curious about this!
GoBelle

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Where is the best place to get questions answered about this project?
joblessminer

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Have you considered to airdrop a small amount of the total supply for marketing campaign Wink like 1% or less
I think this could boost the awareness of this project

That sounds like a pretty interesting idea. I wonder if they considered this.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Join VirtualCoin Network | Serious Coin for Real Investors & Traders | Signature/Twitter Bounty
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Sword555

Activity: 280
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

If the tweets i found is true, then i guess the release of the tokens can be made immediately and then follow the exchange listing. I believe this token has a huge potential considering the trust they've got from their investors who made the sale finished eventhough at this very early point of time. They said that the tokens alloted for the sale has been sold out, so we will not wait any longer for the release and exchange listing to make the marketing roll.

What tweets are you referring to?
Here it is buddy: https://twitter.com/ShipChain/status/950568621431865344 their allocated tokens has been sold out just before they ICO begins. This means that it is such a very popular project and they have got the trust of the investors you bought their tokens just before the ICO starts.

Logistics company is popular in many different countries, just for example FEDEX, UPS and many more. So better to have a project like ShipChain in Crypto community which is a bright idea. Don't hesitate to participate and invest!

Do you know if ShipChain would work in conjunction to these companies or would seek to replace them?

I'm still wondering if ShipChain is planning to work with FEDEX, UPS, etc. or if they are seeking to replace them?

This is a good question. I'm also wondering the same, come to think of it.
gefander

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

I won't give you my personal details! Stop spamming those to whom you promised Airdrop - we have fulfilled the conditions for obtaining Airdrop - new terms come up only scammers like You. Delete my message - I will file an appeal.

Notin2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

I won't give you my personal details! Stop spamming those to whom you promised Airdrop - we have fulfilled the conditions for obtaining Airdrop - new terms come up only scammers like You. Delete my message - I will file an appeal.

What are you on about? If you won't give personal details i don't think you should be expecting any airdrop, the kyc through onfido identity verification is necessary exercise that will determine if you will qualify for airdrop, and as for spamming, i haven't received any spammed messages aside from the only mail from onfido,

Technical you havnt fulfil all conditions required to get the airdrop,  and you want to file an appeal base on what? Something that was intend to be free with no financial obligations attached? Lol! Good luck on that.

▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
        ▀▀█████▀▀

████    ▄██████▄
████  ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████  ████    ████  ▄█████████▄  ▄█████████▄  ██████████▄
████  ████    ████  ████   ████  ████   ████  ████  ▀████
████  ████    ████  ███████████  ████   ████  ████   ████
████  ▀████▄▄████▀  ████   ▄▄▄▄  ████▄▄▄████  ████   ████
████    ▀▀███████▄   ▀███████▀    ▀███████▀   ████   ████
               ▀▀▀▀

iQeon
FACEBOOK  ◆  TWITTER  ◆  VK  ◆  INSTAGRAM  ◆  TELEGRAM
iQeon
REDDIT   ◆   GOOGLE+   ◆  STEEMIT  ◆   SLACK   ◆   LINKEDIN

NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

You lost my interest asking for passport or license. You must be out of your damn mind. Proceed with caution. They are trying to get ALL of your info to verify and airdrop for....What exactly?

For everyone who may not know they hired, or someone else hired, Onfido to request very personal information all the way down to photo ID.
gefander

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

What are you on about? If you won't give personal details i don't think you should be expecting any airdrop, the kyc through onfido identity verification is necessary exercise that will determine if you will qualify for airdrop, and as for spamming, i haven't received any spammed messages aside from the only mail from onfido,

Technical you havnt fulfil all conditions required to get the airdrop,  and you want to file an appeal base on what? Something that was intend to be free with no financial obligations attached? Lol! Good luck on that.
I wrote that if my message was deleted, I would appeal. Let them immediately indicate the conditions for the need to provide personal data, and do not do it later! Once again, I am not going to provide my data to anyone who decided to produce AIRDROP. Let him keep his pennies, i don't need this shitcoin.

Piss me off these TYPES! They come and yell AIRDROP! TAKE OUR AIRDROP! TELL everyone about OUR AIRDROP! - - - - And you're wasting your time writing a blog about their AIRDROP! Doing Tweets, Facebook posts, attracting your audience that you've been gathering for years! And then they say they need your personal information so we can give you our AIRDROP ! They're setting me up in front of my readers! - they unsubscribe from me!

NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

It's pretty shady to not mention this prior to signing up. This wasn't a condition for it when I signed up for it. The fact rules change AFTER people sign is absurd. Why not just ask for it when you sign up? Can you answer why you are changing the req. to this type instead of just censoring it? Why is it such a big deal to answer that question. You are even deleting the posts.
shivansps

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

Great project with huge prospects! The shipping & logistics industry still working and leveraging old school tech. ShipChain is making transport and logistics more effective, secure and transparent by utilizing blockchain technology.

.Transforming Venture Capital.
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇

███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
Clam.E.Jackson

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Where is the best place to get questions answered about this project?

Head over to their telegram channel, they are very responsive on there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.