Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000+ is anytime now  (Read 12681 times)
ErikSneijer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:42:23 AM

10K is not that crazy. BTCs market cap is still tiny, just a little bit of big money would have to move into BTC and price would sky rocket.

Its maybe not crazy but also not very realistic with this price it has right now, we just need patient and wait on what is coming!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

Its been 1000 dollar and I think that we can expect the 1000 dollar soon or later with some luck and patience.
Taksonas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

Its been 1000 dollar and I think that we can expect the 1000 dollar soon or later with some luck and patience.

Maybe we can indeed reach this price with some patience but I think it will first lower more and it is right now.
HankTheTank

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

Anytime is a big word, it will occur someday indeed again and it can go fast but also very slow that is just how the market can go, its unpredictable.
TokenGuy

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

10k soon this is just a shake up we are still in bull marker

10k is not gonna happen anytime soon by far it even will take years to accomplish such prices or even to come near such an price.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:38:06 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 02:49:30 PM by SHAWN-MIDWAYS

10k is not gonna happen anytime soon by far it even will take years to accomplish such prices or even to come near such an price.
Are we not to blame ourselves for bitcoin taking the plunge, because whenever the price starts to sky rocket... all we think about is dump all the bitcoins we own in the quickest possible time.
And if we want to see good high prices again we need to start holding and stop panic selling of bitcoins to the so called whales...
sunsilk

Activity: 2870
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

Anytime is a big word, it will occur someday indeed again and it can go fast but also very slow that is just how the market can go, its unpredictable.

Yeah the market now is kinda slow and unpredictable but I do believe that we can see again the price to go up to $1,000 again.

Are we not to blame ourselves for bitcoin taking the plunge, because whenever the price starts to sky rocket... all we think about is dump all the coins we own in the quickest possible time. And if we want to see good high prices again we need to start holding and stop panic selling.

You have the point with that, because most of us wants to get some profit immediately we can't stop those people that do dump all the coins and sells it out while the price is still high.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

Yeah you could expect this value due to bitcoin's potential. But you have wait for atleast 10 years for bitcoin to reach 10k dollars. Today bitcoin price lower than 780$. Most of the people worrying due to this price dump and I do not know the when the price will boost back.
10 years ? No chance at all. Just one week back when bitcoin prices were trading around $1100+ levels people did say bitcoin will be hitting $2000 price levels within this January month and $10k will be possible before end of 2017. But suddenly things got inverted.

But we have come across these type of scenarios many times in past, hopefully bitcoin will recover so quickly to have $1000+ again very soon, new government in USA and regulations in China will boost bitcoin prices slowly.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

Yeah you could expect this value due to bitcoin's potential. But you have wait for atleast 10 years for bitcoin to reach 10k dollars. Today bitcoin price lower than 780$. Most of the people worrying due to this price dump and I do not know the when the price will boost back.
10 years ? No chance at all. Just one week back when bitcoin prices were trading around $1100+ levels people did say bitcoin will be hitting $2000 price levels within this January month and $10k will be possible before end of 2017. But suddenly things got inverted.

But we have come across these type of scenarios many times in past, hopefully bitcoin will recover so quickly to have $1000+ again very soon, new government in USA and regulations in China will boost bitcoin prices slowly.

The price is already $1100.
Fatunad

Activity: 2184
Merit: 344

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:34:08 PM

I think the price will rise gradually to $1500 to $2000 by the end of the year, more people will buy it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

Now it's clear that they are going to be praying for another sub $1,000 scenario, it's going to be fun since it looks like it's holding strong, and even if it dips under $1,000 we are going to look at a quickly bought dip. In fact, it's going up again as we speak.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:27:11 PM

Now it's clear that they are going to be praying for another sub $1,000 scenario, it's going to be fun since it looks like it's holding strong, and even if it dips under $1,000 we are going to look at a quickly bought dip. In fact, it's going up again as we speak.
I guess this is just a beginning for a new start and from what I feel that bitcoin isn't going to go below 1000$ ever now unless external things happen to it like hacking which can't be controlled. Nonetheless within the end of this year bitcoin will have a solid price of $2500+ for sure.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:25:42 PM

I guess this is just a beginning for a new start and from what I feel that bitcoin isn't going to go below 1000$ ever now unless external things happen to it like hacking which can't be controlled. Nonetheless within the end of this year bitcoin will have a solid price of $2500+ for sure.
How can you be so sure of that? Well In my opinion it might stabilize to the price ranges we have now but it is also possible that we will see another sub 1000$ price this year. Price ranges such as these ones attracts hackers to do something like hacking an exchange so we can't say for sure that it will go up more. Also whales tend to dump at big prices such as these to buy lower so it might cause dips if a whale dumps and many others follow.
Vistman

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:33:14 PM

How can you be so sure of that? Well In my opinion it might stabilize to the price ranges we have now but it is also possible that we will see another sub 1000$ price this year. Price ranges such as these ones attracts hackers to do something like hacking an exchange so we can't say for sure that it will go up more. Also whales tend to dump at big prices such as these to buy lower so it might cause dips if a whale dumps and many others follow.

If the ETF coin is not approved, the price might drop below $1000.
Yussian

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

If the ETF coin is not approved, the price might drop below $1000.

I think the price below $1000 will be a short period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: