Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZAmerica Private Secure Transactions - LAUNCH  (Read 10641 times)
zveroz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:58:49 PM

exchange? otherwise else?....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:23:31 PM

Coins brand new, Everyone is in so much of a hurry to get on an exchange no matter what the coin. This is why crypto trading is such a failure at many exchanges.
tinaken_v (OP)

Activity: 561

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:50:48 AM

Coins brand new, Everyone is in so much of a hurry to get on an exchange no matter what the coin. This is why crypto trading is such a failure at many exchanges.

I agree. Exchange is not my priority.

zveroz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:09:14 PM

Excellent.

Exchange is not your priority
Wallet is not priority too?
What is your priority?

What the power of the coin?
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:26:00 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

To make America great again it takes time, to make ZAMC great it will also take time. Enjoy mining now that it is easy to mine.

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:30:35 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

Priority for me is seeing the Dev continue to post and show that he has some form of investment in the project.(not talking financial) Dev is clearly responding and talking so thats an awesome thing Smiley

Not sure where you get Wallet is not priority, did you just have to throw that in there? :p Exchange's will come, its just a matter of time. Dev will let us know when he's ready i'm sure Smiley
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:54:46 PM

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ZAC_BTC
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:57:01 PM

Sorry, this is not ZAMC.

You already post this last week

and i reply on it. Please don't try to scam people. ZAMC is a legit coin.

MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:24:26 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

Amateur devs... holy crap... they are not after coding. This guy is a dead bodybuilder.

Been putting on pounds for two weeks and failed to lift 50 lbs barbell.

Joined crypto to lift self-esteem.

Forked greenbucks source and posted unclickable github links expecting he will find himself thru the express commitment to crypto.

Found out he missed a bodybuilding competition with his neighbor while online on BTCtalk. Yesterday died from moral anguish.
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:33:20 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

Amateur devs... holy crap... they are not after coding. This guy is a dead bodybuilder.

Been putting on pounds for two weeks and failed to lift 50 lbs barbell.

Joined crypto to lift self-esteem.

Forked greenbucks source and posted unclickable github links expecting he will find himself thru the express commitment to crypto.

Found out he missed a bodybuilding competition with his neighbor while online on BTCtalk. Yesterday died from moral anguish.

You are funny.

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:15:50 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

To make America great again it takes time, to make ZAMC great it will also take time. Enjoy mining now that it is easy to mine.

We still dont know what you priority for this coin is, To make America great again is not a thing a coin can do only people can do that. So what are you developing? What are your intentions with this coin except dumping your massive premine ?

I think people need to see stuff. And not just posting in here but actualy tell your plans and the time frame your hoping to do it in

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:41:13 AM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

We still dont know what you priority for this coin is, To make America great again is not a thing a coin can do only people can do that. So what are you developing? What are your intentions with this coin except dumping your massive premine ?

I think people need to see stuff. And not just posting in here but actualy tell your plans and the time frame your hoping to do it in
Yes, ppl need the hype, not the exchanges but something that makes the miners feel it can be a great thing.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:50:56 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

Yes, ppl need the hype, not the exchanges but something that makes the miners feel it can be a great thing.

Dev could you please give us some details like everyone is asking? otherwise this is just a hype pnd coin.
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:59:07 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

Dev could you please give us some details like everyone is asking? otherwise this is just a hype pnd coin.

No hype so far, my first thoughts i have with the dev by avoiding our questions is its just a dumpcoin once it hits the exchange

tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:07:24 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

No hype so far, my first thoughts i have with the dev by avoiding our questions is its just a dumpcoin once it hits the exchange

Currently there are no windows wallets available for this type of coins, so it take time to create one. If you can tell me which Equihash algorithm coin has a windows wallet, then please let me know.

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:43:43 PM

Excellent.

What is your priority?

Currently there are no windows wallets available for this type of coins, so it take time to create one. If you can tell me which Equihash algorithm coin has a windows wallet, then please let me know.

HUH? who is talking about a windows wallet?? We are talking about your priority for this coin.

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:00:47 PM

Could care less about a win wallet. Don't use windows unless I have to. But we ALL are curious about the coin & the roadmap. Just talk man, just because your a dev doesnt mean your not human. The lack of responses or to even attempt to address any question leads us all to believe this is just a pnd coin.
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:17:37 PM

Watching for future reference. Looks interesting.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:32:10 AM

These Equihash Clones don't need a Windows Wallet if they are listed on Exchanges which they are and they get listed pretty darn quick anyway.

The only reason why a Windows Wallet would be needed is if Proof of Stake (PoS) was introduced in a upcoming Equihash coin along with Mac Wallets so all users could stake their balance.

When these coins were initially released most people were just mining to a pool with no payout address until one or the other came.
tinaken_v (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:12:56 PM

These Equihash Clones don't need a Windows Wallet if they are listed on Exchanges which they are and they get listed pretty darn quick anyway.

The only reason why a Windows Wallet would be needed is if Proof of Stake (PoS) was introduced in a upcoming Equihash coin along with Mac Wallets so all users could stake their balance.

When these coins were initially released most people were just mining to a pool with no payout address until one or the other came.

I agree partial. A wallet is still interesting for future improvements of the coin. For example when people want to buy something with their ZAMC coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: