Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2018, 11:42:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 StackBIT 💰💰 POS 900% APR 💰💰 Listed on Coinexchange and Stocks.Exchange 💰  (Read 951 times)
fabiorod

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

I am off work this week, so expect things to progress fairly promptly.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

I have my own opinions of coarse but what are yours ?

Thanks
TT

Mate as I said, join us on discord some ideas was talk there already we have some ideas as well, but I think the main staff its to get on new exchanger as fast as possible, we would like to help you on the way also, together we will do it! I still believe in this coin Smiley

Why buy StackBit? It cost only 0.00000004 btc Telegram: https://t.me/stackbit
You can start with only 10000 coins on the wallet to stack Daily! Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019840.0
POS reward 900% a year! Where to buy it: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SBIT/BTC
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomob

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

F9EVUHeYBjqBKCF7Sju2bYqWXjviHjEq8k

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

hope you guys will figure things out, but mainly - this coin survived on its own, please make sure you do not fix things that are not broken Smiley  best of luck!!! see y'all at discord.

Money is in the Motion.
ariewayq

Activity: 66

friendship is more important than money

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

nice coin, and keep spirit i ll join on your discord https://discord.gg/yAXbgtr good luck
fernando77

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Pool StackBIT

https://discord.gg/qAvvRg
paramind22

Activity: 700
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Yes, I don't want anyone taking over Stackbit that hasn't been around a while and who people know in some way.

The_Trader

Activity: 73
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

Be cautious dealing with The_Trader.

He has failed to pay 5 USD in Dogecoin for an article on SPRTS that I delivered to him on his website:

http://91.121.133.197/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=f7276d018a51f1874ccdebcb3121b8a0

He has logged in several times in a week long period from delivery of article, and has failed to respond to PM's or contact me in any other way while logged on.

I have left negative feedback, and will make a proper accusation in scam accusations so he cant get away with any bigger sums.

Deals with The_Trader should be considered a loss of your money/service/product.

Ive had a death in my family that has taken some time to sort out (legal aspects) I apologise to  saerlingen and will correct that now, I have paid saerlingen several times for his work so this is out of character and just one of those things.

I shall today be developing the website for SBIT

TT
saerlingen

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

--snip--

Ive had a death in my family that has taken some time to sort out (legal aspects) I apologise to  saerlingen and will correct that now, I have paid saerlingen several times for his work so this is out of character and just one of those things.

I shall today be developing the website for SBIT

TT
can confirm ive been contacted, will change feedback when payment received.

All the best to you and your closest.
tiCeR

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

Thanks
TT

Mate as I said, join us on discord some ideas was talk there already we have some ideas as well, but I think the main staff its to get on new exchanger as fast as possible, we would like to help you on the way also, together we will do it! I still believe in this coin Smiley

If I read such a sentence that getting on a large exchange as fast as possible is more important than development, it becomes evident what your goals are (and they are not good).

The_Trader

Activity: 73
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Thanks
TT

If I read such a sentence that getting on a large exchange as fast as possible is more important than development, it becomes evident what your goals are (and they are not good).

Indeed I see no rush to get listed elsewhere just yet.

I would rather develop and make this something that is worth the bigger exchanges looking at us, there is much potential here I am sure.

TT
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.