Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2017, 04:07:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZEMPA - Crypto Community Pool Wallet Platform - Use Coins You Dont Own  (Read 2613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daunjuan

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

Interesting project. Will keep track of it.
Though most ico is btc or eth doesn't mean that's the future.

🚂 [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Budycakrog

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

ZEMPA Actualy the consep is great because this a unique and then i hope in the system and network on pool wallet platfrom the security is very good , and more comunity for join on ZEMPA,
and i hope ZEMPA will be to succes.

Zempa

Activity: 42

Cutting costs for crypto enthusiasts.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

Greatly appreciate the words of support.
Remember, just the first phase token sale will take place on WAVES Dex and you'll be able to purchase Zempa Coins for BTC, ETH, WAVES and BCC. The Zempa Coins you buy during the first phase from Oct 31 through November will be exchanged for double the value in the official ERC-20 token, Zempa at the completion of the first phase and before the final phase. In other words, buying $500 worth of Zempa Coins will yield $100 worth of Zempa.

If by some stroke of miracle we happened to sell out of Zempa Coins through the first phase, we will create enough ERC-20 coins to support the goals for the Zempa Universal Wallet/s reward system while being able to double the value for early adopters and we will cancel the final phase token sale.

We simply do not need $200,000,000 to develop, manage and grow our project and we would like to keep the max cap at under $50 million.

Overall, those who get into the Token Sale during the first phase could very well gain significantly more than they originally planned on, depending on how well it goes.

Zempa

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:00:38 PM

Made a lot of changes to the Original Post. Please review and be sure to join our Newsletter and Telegram Group.
Everyone planning to participate in this first phase starting Oct 31 stands a lot to gain from helping to grow the Telegram Group Community.

Mokel

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

a very interesting and promising project but I see inside the project there is no social media gift
because I see the project only with the signature and it makes me wonder about the project Huh

Zempa

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:54:55 PM

a very interesting and promising project but I see inside the project there is no social media gift
because I see the project only with the signature and it makes me wonder about the project Huh

Not entirely sure what you mean.
http://zempa.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Zempa-Release-1.pdf
That was from our first press release.

I think once we are 30 days away from the start date you will start seeing more coverage. I assume that is what you're referring to?
Also, please keep in mind that we didnt launch this project with angel investors to fuel a marketing campaign. We are doing this in two phases for that reason. We dont want Angel Investors to control the project and want Zempa to be more of a community driven project based on feedback and involvement over time. We are also not going for 100 million.

Right now, its a smaller project that stands to become a very large one in time. Those who get involved now will be significantly rewarded as the project name recognition grows.

There is nothing like this anywhere...

Zempa

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:17:57 AM

Added to ICOAlert.com today and have submitted to several others. Would like to see Zempa on a larger number of ICO listing sites. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.