Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103613 times)
kov (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 05:51:13 PM

What will happen with the remaining tokens ? you intend to burn them or distribute to the donators ?

Just pulling this from the FAQ, as a few people have asked and it will be helpful to refresh it in the thread:

Q: What happens to the TOKES that are not sold?

In the event that we hit only a portion of our target, unsold TOKES will go into a reserve account with a publicly-released wallet address. The rationale here is two-fold. First, we feel it's important to have this quantity of supply eventually available in the ecosystem, which argues against burning any unsold units. Secondly, project funding dictates that we ultimately sell the remaining units. What we will not do is dump these on the market. If at some point in the future we determine we need to undertake a secondary offering, we would release additional tranches of TOKES via off-market transactions (similar to AMP's secondary sale).
I have no issue with this, but wondering if they were to be sold later , off-market transactions, or secondary offering, Will it be lower than the price offered now via the ICO?

If and when we have a secondary offering, it will be based on prevailing exchange rates at the time. So for example, we have a short term objective of having tokes worth $1 USD within a year. If we release a tranche at that time, it would be based on $1USD / Current Bitcoin Price. There's also a good chance we negotiate some larger private investment after demonstrating success in our initiatives. In that case we're able to facilitate additional funding without needing to go to the public market at all, and eliminate any impact that might have on trading values. Our focus is and always will be generating value for and operating fairly with all tokes holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikm

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

What will happen with the remaining tokens ? you intend to burn them or distribute to the donators ?

Just pulling this from the FAQ, as a few people have asked and it will be helpful to refresh it in the thread:

In the event that we hit only a portion of our target, unsold TOKES will go into a reserve account with a publicly-released wallet address. The rationale here is two-fold. First, we feel it's important to have this quantity of supply eventually available in the ecosystem, which argues against burning any unsold units. Secondly, project funding dictates that we ultimately sell the remaining units. What we will not do is dump these on the market. If at some point in the future we determine we need to undertake a secondary offering, we would release additional tranches of TOKES via off-market transactions (similar to AMP's secondary sale).
I have no issue with this, but wondering if they were to be sold later , off-market transactions, or secondary offering, Will it be lower than the price offered now via the ICO?

If and when we have a secondary offering, it will be based on prevailing exchange rates at the time. So for example, we have a short term objective of having tokes worth $1 USD within a year. If we release a tranche at that time, it would be based on $1USD / Current Bitcoin Price. There's also a good chance we negotiate some larger private investment after demonstrating success in our initiatives. In that case we're able to facilitate additional funding without needing to go to the public market at all, and eliminate any impact that might have on trading values. Our focus is and always will be generating value for and operating fairly with all tokes holders.

I like your description very much. Influenced like me who are thinking of investing.
I have little coin but I make purchases little by little.  Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

will we ever see this unsold token being sent to the team's wallet address which is going to be announced publicly?
TOKES is going to be a launched without a doubt so might as well be transparent to everything. are we going to also use waves wallet when finally tokes will be distributed?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Axoz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:37:43 PM

ico, if the targets are not achieved if the bounty musty distributed ?. ico tokes currently running pretty good. and if not achieved if the price of coin will be changed? with, prices ico
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:48:59 PM

ico, if the targets are not achieved if the bounty musty distributed ?. ico tokes currently running pretty good. and if not achieved if the price of coin will be changed? with, prices ico
'

what did i just read, you high brother?

I'm sometimes stone too but not where you currently are. most of the time I puff few but i always still type the right spelling with some thoughts that could be understood. 

I'm really sorry that Tokes might not get mega-bucks from fund-raising but for investors like us, it's better ROI. Imagine a possible 10x especially when the Tokes team pulls a surprise up their sleeves.

2016 is the year where marijuana is slowly being accepted in the mainstream. Heck, TV shows have been accepting with marijuana use. I'm sure ten years down the road, a "legit" multi-billion dollar marijuana company will emerge.

Tokes coming out at a perfect time to capture this opportunity.

there had been studies about its medical use already. somehow physicians found marijuana benefits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

All mega funded projects launched in last months didn't bring lot of ROI to its investors. I would like to see some reasonable price which to have flexibility and space to take the price at least 2x in short period after release. Tokes can be most successful cannabis based token which is plus point for it to support it.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

Happy new year everybody! And I hope this will be very good project and soon when ICO  end at exchange..we not need wait long..All best
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:14:33 AM

Happy new year everybody! And I hope this will be very good project and soon when ICO  end at exchange..we not need wait long..All best
The ICO ends January 15th at midnight UTC. Wink
exchange coming soon Cool

roy778

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 01:10:04 AM

Happy new year to you too! I make purchases some tokes
Axoz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:37:53 AM

ico later if it was not sold at the sale whether to tetal run ?. and whether the same price as the current tokes ico ?. or different
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:02:18 AM

I noticed that the phase 3 of funding has commenced, but the fund collected in phase 2 it not up to the projected target, I don't get it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:54:57 PM

ico later if it was not sold at the sale whether to tetal run ?. and whether the same price as the current tokes ico ?. or different

I think you're asking about our fundraising objectives...We've raised sufficient capital to move forward with the project (you can find our fundraising objectives throughout this thread). Otherwise, if you'r asking about unsold units, I just provided a response to that question towards the end of page 17. Happy to help clarify any other questions you have.

tregismoreira

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:56:11 PM

Something strange is happening... I just looked at my ICO dashboard and saw this informations:

>Progress towards funding targets
>- Tier 1 : 0% done Acheived
>- Tier 2 : 0%
>Funds raised thus far
>- $70.29

Whaaat!?  Huh

Anyone is seeing this way?
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

I noticed that the phase 3 of funding has commenced, but the fund collected in phase 2 it not up to the projected target, I don't get it.

The ICO is running in 4 phases based on time. The first was a 24 hour bonus period, followed by a 14 day Phase 1, and two 15 day Phases 2 & 3. Based on the calendar, we've moved into Phase 3.

Our fundraising tiers are based on capital raised. From that perspective, we've achieved Tier 1 and are now progressing through Tier 2.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 08:47:55 PM

Something strange is happening... I just looked at my ICO dashboard and saw this informations:

>Progress towards funding targets
>- Tier 1 : 0% done Acheived
>- Tier 2 : 0%
>Funds raised thus far
>- $70.29

Whaaat!?  Huh

Anyone is seeing this way?

Hi tregismoreira - we're aware of this, and it's simply a reporting issue. These little API disconnects have happened from time to time throughout the ICO. If you give it an hour or two and refresh the page, it'll most likely correct itself. In any case, as soon as our partners with Incent are online, we'll ask them to take a deeper look into this.

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:45:56 AM

In japanis.This is super magnification mega hot
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:02:57 PM

In japanis.This is super magnification mega hot

Nice translation of this post. This project is backed by real marijuana billion dollars industry so we can see this how big potential there is for grow.

大麻合法化。药用?
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:20:01 PM

PSA #1: A little more than 24 hours remains in current phase of ICO. 1 BTC goes from 4000 TKS to 3000 TKS in Phase 3

PSA #2: Numerous people have asked about where this will trade...now would be a good time for all enthusiasts to begin requesting addition to Bittrex and Poloniex, and any other exchanges you have a preference for trading with. I'm happy to discuss with any exchange owners, should they have questions. I can be reached at michael@tokesplatform.org.

A project that has the very validity in your hand and can demand. If you enter POLO and Bittrex then you will have a visible improvement.
It will be very nice if we keep informed of the developments.
Use it on Facebook with Twitter.

Hey torikan. Appreciate the kind words. We're working on keeping people updated via twitter, bitcointalk, slack, and our newsletter (newsletter still in development). We'll be sure to update you all on development as we progress.

Thank you for your interest and courtesy to write an answer. I want a project that I see in the future to be successful.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

Development Update - Very excited to bring you the first installment of the application UI/UX mock-ups:

td_tokes

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:19:41 PM

Hey all. We’re currently working through some design iterations.

I’ll check the forum occasionally to answer any questions about design. We’ll continue to share progress as the design evolves and matures.

Tim
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: