Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103610 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 02:52:35 PM

Any news on exchange listing?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usluf

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

I think tokes will added to pasarrebo or pasarsenen, I believe it  Cool
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

it will be added on TIDEX. you may not have heard of it but its closely working with WAVES team to which tokes will be running on. its a new exchange and most of what they list are tokens running on waves platform so if you think waves and the rest of its token will be listed on polo, forget it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

i didnt participated in ico or bounty campaign, but still watching about this project, wanna hear some good big news and ofc waiting for some exchange to buy some tokes. ico price was 15k satoshi guys, right?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:28:09 PM

i didnt participated in ico or bounty campaign, but still watching about this project, wanna hear some good big news and ofc waiting for some exchange to buy some tokes. ico price was 15k satoshi guys, right?

There was different phases during the ICO round but it was closed on 33k satoshi as I remembered.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

Theres nobory selling TOKES yet?, here in the forum i mean.
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Theres nobory selling TOKES yet?, here in the forum i mean.
Check here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808259.0
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

What is pasarrebo or pasarsenen?
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:09:09 AM

What is pasarrebo or pasarsenen?

lol that is local market not for altcoin, seems he joke with that
wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:07:40 AM

There was different phases during the ICO round but it was closed on 33k satoshi as I remembered.

Final ICO price is nearly 15k sat. Your memory may be down for a while.
kov (OP)

Activity: 492

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:21:18 AM

Final ICO price is nearly 15k sat. Your memory may be down for a while.

He's actually correct that the final phase of the ICO was 33.333k satoshi. However, because pricing varied depending on the stage people invested, the average ICO price is somewhere in the range of 15-20k satoshi.

soloasi

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

I got a question about this post on the INCENT section:

Can INCENT dev complete the distribution of TOKES asap? Everytime tokes dev refer us to incent for delaying tokes distribution.
It would be nice if you say something like when your'e going to distribute all tokes?
Thank you

I will pass it on. Just to check, have you put your Waves address in the ICO area?

I've just checked. Support for Tokes has been suspended.
There was an MOA with Tokes to pay 5 BTC for the service Incent offered. They are refusing to honour this due to their raise being less than they expected.
Obviously this is not our responsibility. Until it is resolved all support is on hold.
I'd suggest that you take this up with Tokes in the meantime.

will that hurt someway on future deals with them?
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:34:50 AM

Given that support from Incent is suspended, will there be alternative arrangements set up in order to permit the distribution to resume?
shire

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

* SmartHoldem ICO *

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

Just waiting TOKES listed on exchanger dev

sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

Haahaha...LOL
Support for Tokes has been suspended.   Grin Grin
Congrats Tokes team, this act is because you aren't a professional!

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:16:56 PM

What's going on?Problems?
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

Just putting this immediate response out, copy-and-paste from our slack. I'll be providing a more detailed response shortly. The bottom line is that we have all investor transaction information, and we'll be exchanging the initial tokes asset with a new one of the same name, on waves.

mwagner_tokes [10:30 AM]
I'll be making some public statements soon. The essence is that we had a phone call yesterday to discuss wrapping up the remaining distributions, along with the balance of the reserve account. In addition to an initial 5btc payment to them, and a 3 btc escrow payment, we had initially discussed a 5btc closing payment. However, given their negligence in execution on our token sale, I sought to negotiate different terms on that final payment

[10:31] 
If you invested with us, you're quite familiar with some of the inadequacies of their ICO portal and the execution of the distribution

[10:32] 
We will be recreating the asset on waves, with the same name, but under a new asset ID. Waves was designed to do this natively, and in fact it is possible to create duplicates of any asset on the chain.

[10:33] 
We have the database of investor transactions, so we'll be re-issuing the new asset to our investors as an immediate priority

Any and all future exchange listings will be based on the new asset ID

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:09:22 PM

Repost from my Incent thread reply:
=======================

Hello everyone,

It saddens me that I'm here posting this reply. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Michael Wagner, founder of the Tokes Platform. I would have preferred for Rob and I to navigate this conversation privately, but as the Incent team has announced a 'discontinuation of support' for our ICO distribution, I'm compelled to provide a response.

For some background, the terms of our MOA included a 5BTC deposit up front, 5BTC closing payment, and 2% of total funds raised as a share of revenue. In return, we were to receive a functional investment management backend portal along with a component of technical support for our users. We made payments on the initial deposit, as well as an interim payment based on funds raised (~1.8BTC). If you were a participant in our ICO, you can attest to the fact that the execution of distribution of tokes proceeds left a lot to be desired, and in fact was never officially completed. Our ICO closed on January 15th, and our investors are still waiting on distributions to be processed by their team.

For additional context, this is the email message I sent to Rob and Peter following our call earlier in the evening. Please note that this went out at 8:05PM PST, and the 'discontinuation of support' post was released in the early hours of the morning, without having any additional communication with me.

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 8:05 PM
To: 'Rob Wilson' <rob@bitscan.co>
Cc: 'Peter Godbolt' <peter@incentloyalty.com>; gabriel@tokesplatform.org; jon@tokesplatform.org; 'Minh Tran' <minh@tokesplatform.org>
Subject: RE: bounties etc.

Rob,

Following up from our call, a few of the areas we see as being inadequate performance, in no particular order:

•   Email support system never worked (i.e. password resets and other contact requests)
•   Referral system and bonuses were non-functional
•   Numerous API outages and incorrect reporting for both Waves and BTC
•   Site outages on several occasions, notably on the day of our promotional sale
•   Incorrect time periods being reported for phases of ICO – countdown timer hitting zero then counting upwards
•   Incorrect reporting amount for distribution, causing numerous man-hours spent manually calculating accurate amounts to demonstrate to participants
•   Long delay between time in which we approved initial token release and actual distribution (somewhere around 2 weeks)
•   Long delay on distribution of approved bounty spreadsheet
•   Incomplete backend reporting functionality (fields missing data)
•   Communication dropping off for 1-2 weeks at a time, despite emails, at the most critical time of our ICO distribution
•   Incent bonuses did not go out

The rest of my team might have additional items to add… As I said on the phone, I’d really like for us to come to some terms amiably. I do think there is some opportunity for us to generate value for and with each other in the future. I can be flexible with some form of payment via tokes. I hope you’ll take these items under consideration, along with the revenue you generated relative to both service provided and total funds raised by the ICO. I’ll be available for a follow-up call after you’ve thought this over.

Best,

Michael Wagner
Founder
Tokes Platform / Cannabis Revolution

While I made an appeal to them regarding the payment amount to them proportional to funds raised, this is not about us 'not raising enough money'. This is about inadequate execution of their side of the agreement.

An earlier attempt to communicate with Incent at the beginning of February:

Sent: Monday, February 6, 2017 12:23 PM
To: 'Peter Godbolt' <peter@bitscan.co>; 'Rob Wilson' <rob@bitscan.co>
Cc: gabriel@tokesplatform.org; jon@tokesplatform.org
Subject: ICO and Bounty Distributions

Gentleman,

Hope all finds you well following the weekend. As we near completion on the Tokes ICO, I just wanted to follow up on a few final details…

1.   Jon has completed the reconciliation for bounty distributions and prepared a spreadsheet with waves wallet addresses and their respective payouts, which I’ve attached. Please let me know if you still plan on adding these payouts to the remaining distributions or if we should process manually.

2.   Remaining investor distributions…not surprisingly, a few members of the community are getting a bit restless about receiving their tokes. I understand that you’re being methodical with the distro, but just wanted to get an idea of when all members with withdrawal addresses will receive their full payouts?

3.   Tokes Reserve Address: given that the majority of ICO payments have gone out, you should be able to process the tokes reserve distribution. You can retain some units as necessary to ensure complete distro, but ~95% of the reserve can be sent to: 3P5WW7ebPaZF5NXDm1ZZYmrbgFm784tsRPw

4.   Per my communications with Fran, we’ve released escrow including the 2% payment due to Incent. I can pull transaction details if needed, but you should have received that payment late last week.

5.   Incent bonus: several members have inquired about the 1% incent bonus to be paid to ICO investors. I assume those will be going out along with the final tokes distributions, or should we be preparing for a different scenario?

6.   Customer testament: I’m sure you’re eager to further promote the ICO technology. Per our earlier conversation, I’m happy to write up a customer statement for you, pending completion on the remaining items above.

I think that just about covers everything from our end. Looking forward to getting everything wrapped up from an ICO perspective, and potentially continuing the conversation regarding POS development. I’ve loosely discussed this with Peter, but we might have an opportunity to jointly develop a mobile app and point-of-sale system, as our projects have some overlapping interest in that technology. In any case, look forward to hearing back.

Best,
Michael

In essence, we paid for a product we thought was robust and complete from individuals we felt were professional. What we received was complete garbage. It would be irresponsible from both a company perspective, and in considering the impact on our investors, for me to relegate additional funds from our operating capital to pay a non-performing contract. I would caution anyone considering the use of Incent ICO technology to strongly reconsider the other options currently available in the ecosystem. If the Tokes team did anything wrong, it was engaging with Incent on this feature.

Given the fact that we are terminating our relationship with Incent, I don't feel that the Incent ANN thread is the most appropriate channel to continue this conversation. If you were a Tokes investor, or have interest in our project, I encourage you to join us in slack (you can register at: https://tokes-slack.herokuapp.com/ and join us at http://tokesplatform.slack.com).

For those who invested in Tokes Platform, know that we will be making you whole through the issuance of a new asset on Waves, with the name Tokes, but under a new asset ID. Any exchange listings will be based on that new asset ID. The members in our slack channel have requested that the initial 1% Incent bonus that was offered be replaced with a 1% Tokes bonus, which we will honor. Feel free to reach me direct at michael@tokesplatform.org. Bear in mind that we might be inundated with emails initially, so please bear with me on response time. I'll begin processing the replacement asset today.

soloasi

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:22:42 PM

Just putting this immediate response out, copy-and-paste from our slack. I'll be providing a more detailed response shortly. The bottom line is that we have all investor transaction information, and we'll be exchanging the initial tokes asset with a new one of the same name, on waves.

mwagner_tokes [10:30 AM]
I'll be making some public statements soon. The essence is that we had a phone call yesterday to discuss wrapping up the remaining distributions, along with the balance of the reserve account. In addition to an initial 5btc payment to them, and a 3 btc escrow payment, we had initially discussed a 5btc closing payment. However, given their negligence in execution on our token sale, I sought to negotiate different terms on that final payment

[10:31] 
If you invested with us, you're quite familiar with some of the inadequacies of their ICO portal and the execution of the distribution

[10:32] 
We will be recreating the asset on waves, with the same name, but under a new asset ID. Waves was designed to do this natively, and in fact it is possible to create duplicates of any asset on the chain.

We have the database of investor transactions, so we'll be re-issuing the new asset to our investors as an immediate priority

Any and all future exchange listings will be based on the new asset ID

'..recreating the asset on waves, with the same name, but under a new asset ID' , as theres not open the exchanger on WAVES wallets yet i wonder what this means, like a swap? but keeping the same name and changing the ID (dont know the ID on waves chain mean :/)?
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:19:26 PM

And a repost from Incent thread for the sake of completeness. I think this is a very reasonable response given the agreement that existed.

Michael,

To be clear, the very first time you expressed any discontent to me whatsoever, with either our product or our support was yesterday, during a call in which you asked that we accept settlement in Tokes 'because you hadn't raised what you had hoped'. The inference being that we should share the impact of an aspect of your ICO for which we had no responsibility.

Settlement in Tokes is not acceptable to me because it is not what we agreed in our MOA - since which we have enabled your ICO with IP, server and technical support, to the best of our ability, over an extended period, in the best of faith.

Since you are not, after the fact, prepared to settle on what we agreed, I am not happy to continue to expend our finite resources in supporting you. This should not surprise you.

Notwithstanding, if I understand your post correctly, you now intend to re-issue the Tokes asset from scratch. This strikes me as nuts and doing so will distract your team and burn your community.

While I have my own view on your behaviour in this matter, I'm entirely happy to forward all remaining Tokes to an address of your nomination.

Sincerely,

Rob W.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: