Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry  (Read 103613 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:39:15 PM

waiting for news about exchangers too.

Everyone is waiting to hear some exciting news as there is some problem with the distribution once it will get sorted than we have chance to get listed on a exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kov (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:32:16 PM

The way the distribution of the tokens is handled is frustrating, I have some tokes token, I just fear, if the team can't handled the distribution on tokens very well how sure am I that they will be able to deliver on what they promised they want to do with the fund

Don't be get disappointed by the way of distribution Tokes didn't handle this. Incent host this ICO on their platform and they are distributing to the investor this is the cause of this delay. Tokes is good project surely it will be worth for it to wait.

didn't the team already have the tokes back from incent to which they are now going to handle everything as of now? i've read it lately i think in this thread too or on their signature campaign thread. if the tokes are with them already, they should have plans to distribute by now.  But of course this is if they really have the plans to distribute it remember that they already said, the bounty program was not effective.

This is exactly correct. We took over distribution last week and have worked through 15-20 individual cases where there were issues with the payout amount. Everyone who has submitted appropriate withdrawal wallet information to us has received their tokes. If anyone hasn't received theirs or thinks there is an error with their payout, please reach us at support@tokesplatform.org so we can resolve it.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:33:20 PM

Everyone is waiting to hear some exciting news as there is some problem with the distribution once it will get sorted than we have chance to get listed on a exchange.

Bigger exchanges are coming, but we're probably still a few weeks out. You guys can help with listings by submitting coin request forms at the various exchanges of your choice.

gotthemeaning

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Are we still getting extra tokes in place of the incent that was prromised for investing in tokes platform?

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

The way the distribution of the tokens is handled is frustrating, I have some tokes token, I just fear, if the team can't handled the distribution on tokens very well how sure am I that they will be able to deliver on what they promised they want to do with the fund

Don't be get disappointed by the way of distribution Tokes didn't handle this. Incent host this ICO on their platform and they are distributing to the investor this is the cause of this delay. Tokes is good project surely it will be worth for it to wait.

didn't the team already have the tokes back from incent to which they are now going to handle everything as of now? i've read it lately i think in this thread too or on their signature campaign thread. if the tokes are with them already, they should have plans to distribute by now.  But of course this is if they really have the plans to distribute it remember that they already said, the bounty program was not effective.

This is exactly correct. We took over distribution last week and have worked through 15-20 individual cases where there were issues with the payout amount. Everyone who has submitted appropriate withdrawal wallet information to us has received their tokes. If anyone hasn't received theirs or thinks there is an error with their payout, please reach us at support@tokesplatform.org so we can resolve it.

Are the bounties for blog posts already distributed?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

Are we still getting extra tokes in place of the incent that was prromised for investing in tokes platform?

Yes, we'll be sending out a 1% bonus in tokes as a batch payment in the coming days.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 07:03:52 PM

Are the bounties for blog posts already distributed?

Yes.

uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

Yes, we'll be sending out a 1% bonus in tokes as a batch payment in the coming days.

Thanks

cool. and i just received my ico tokes also.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

Thanks

cool. and i just received my ico tokes also.

Perfect. Sorry for the delay!

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:03:26 PM

Bigger exchanges are coming, but we're probably still a few weeks out. You guys can help with listings by submitting coin request forms at the various exchanges of your choice.

Another few weeks?O man...I can't wait any more...Smiley
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 02:54:28 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 08:13:36 PM by kov

I pushed out all of the bonus payments today. So if you had previously submitted your withdrawal address, you've now received a bump in the payout Smiley

Edit: This bonus applies only to investors in the ICO, not bounties.

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

Hello, watch this thread for a while now. Didn't invest in ICO but curious how TOKES will be developed in the future.

Soon is dex ready in the waveswallet and we can trade Tokes there. Maybe catch some on the Dex soon.

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:38:54 AM

so all payments are finally paid? if its so, nice to hear it taht you finally made it:) and of course waiting for some exchanges.
is there is some links for reading about news of tokes platform, wanna check what progress in development and etc.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

so all payments are finally paid? if its so, nice to hear it taht you finally made it:) and of course waiting for some exchanges.
is there is some links for reading about news of tokes platform, wanna check what progress in development and etc.

Hi pro100j, yes, we've cleaned up the remaining payment and customer service issues. There are still numerous accounts who haven't submitted a withdrawal address or reached out to us, but we'll take care of those as they come in.

For news, you can join us in slack, or sign up for the monthly newsletter at http://cannabisrevolution.us (news). We're also looking to post news more frequntly, pending a ramp up of personnel.

devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

waiting for boring  Angry

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:53:03 PM

Hi pro100j, yes, we've cleaned up the remaining payment and customer service issues. There are still numerous accounts who haven't submitted a withdrawal address or reached out to us, but we'll take care of those as they come in.

For news, you can join us in slack, or sign up for the monthly newsletter at http://cannabisrevolution.us (news). We're also looking to post news more frequntly, pending a ramp up of personnel.

Bullshit!
Until now I haven't received rewards of social media campaign, I have repeatedly spoken not responded and I'm also PM @jon but he no responded
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:12:09 PM

Bullshit!
Until now I haven't received rewards of social media campaign, I have repeatedly spoken not responded and I'm also PM @jon but he no responded

Yes,this is totally bullshit. I am still not received anything and they announced that all bounty payments were sent out.wtf, check the speadsheet, search my address in the block explorer.
kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

Have you guys checked the 'Portfolio' tab of your waves lite wallet to confirm you haven't received? Assets like tokes sit in that portion of the wallet, not the primary tab.

If you have checked and haven't received what you believe you were owed, please reach us at support@tokesplatform.org so we can address it.

kov (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 06:52:08 PM

Bullshit!

Yes,this is totally bullshit. I am still not received anything and they announced that all bounty payments were sent out.wtf, check the speadsheet, search my address in the block explorer.

It appears you gave us a Bittrex address. We were very clear that if you use an exchange account that the transfer would be lost...

Edit: pm.coins, it looks like you used a Bittrex address as well.

Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:53:59 PM

Have you guys checked the 'Portfolio' tab of your waves lite wallet to confirm you haven't received? Assets like tokes sit in that portion of the wallet, not the primary tab.

If you have checked and haven't received what you believe you were owed, please reach us at support@tokesplatform.org so we can address it.

Hey Dev what is your plan for any exchange still no progress made for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: