Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your cryptocrastinating and get on board already!  (Read 1879 times)
Neverest

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:19:07 PM

1) Invest only what you can afford to lose (this is crucial)

Should we have that on sticky?  Smiley

+1. And this includes never borrow for investments (including credit cards). If you need to borrow it, it means you cannot afford to lose it.
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 08:32:31 PM

1) Invest only what you can afford to lose (this is crucial)

Should we have that on sticky?  Smiley

+1. And this includes never borrow for investments (including credit cards). If you need to borrow it, it means you cannot afford to lose it.

Unless you know your horse will win Wink

(Or put slightly different: Don't put more money into your Cyprus bank account than you can afford to loose. When I had to sell and even had to add 5% commission in December, the guy I sold to asked me why I don't rather take a credit for my current needs and yes, I still consider that a risky thought as it would have put me into the position to have to put a "(virtual) stop loss order" on my bitcoins so I don't end up having actual dept which still can happen with a stop loss order when bitcoin goes worthless from now to then but then again, so can your Euro, too. Having dept in Euro is getting less and less frightening to me these days.
Also: http://vimeo.com/43762138 )

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: