Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2017, 06:52:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 12340 times)
cz3kit

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:09:35 AM

I have withdrawn my first 10000 satoshi. Thank you for the quick payment!

It is no more a problem for me, but I think that allowing lower withdrawals could be important for new players.

One minor issue about sketchy investment: the amount of gold won by the last winner is missing.
You are welcome Smiley

We are thinking about lowering the withdraw rate but I guess we would process everything once a week then. We hope that this would make it easier for new users Smiley

Oh ok. I will have a look into the sketchy market. Thanks for the information.

Just a note: We lowered the upgrades costs a few days ago and it is helping. We are getting more users to play the game Smiley We are happy that it works and we hope that our future changes attract more users to mine Smiley

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cz3kit

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

Investment got fixed. You are able to use it now again Smiley

Sadly, we had to remove adalso from our site. It turns out that the site turned into a scam Sad We lost approx. 5$ due to this. It's sad, because it is already the second ad network turning into a scam where we had been close to payout. We hope that the increasing number of people now will boost our alexa rank more, in order to get into better networks.

Hava a good weekend Smiley

Doamader

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:52:52 PM

Investment got fixed. You are able to use it now again Smiley

Sadly, we had to remove adalso from our site. It turns out that the site turned into a scam Sad We lost approx. 5$ due to this. It's sad, because it is already the second ad network turning into a scam where we had been close to payout. We hope that the increasing number of people now will boost our alexa rank more, in order to get into better networks.

Hava a good weekend Smiley

The game has reached the 200k alexa traffic, and with those you can remove the current networks that even being enought wont return anything near mellowads, i didnt like the idea of be forced to login every 5-20 minutes to maximize my earnings, since i had spend already 4-5 months trying to upgrade my mine, and the main one for me were chambers and equipment, that allowed me to do others things besides the game. I hope you dont change the system radically, i do invested a lot time to upgrade my mine making something like more activity bigger reward wont be a fair step. Bring the events that you said you were working and those should make us more active.

Apply to mellowads and im pretty sure the traffic will get better result then the current networks.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

cz3kit

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

The game has reached the 200k alexa traffic, and with those you can remove the current networks that even being enought wont return anything near mellowads, i didnt like the idea of be forced to login every 5-20 minutes to maximize my earnings, since i had spend already 4-5 months trying to upgrade my mine, and the main one for me were chambers and equipment, that allowed me to do others things besides the game. I hope you dont change the system radically, i do invested a lot time to upgrade my mine making something like more activity bigger reward wont be a fair step. Bring the events that you said you were working and those should make us more active.

Apply to mellowads and im pretty sure the traffic will get better result then the current networks.

It has? I just checked alexa.com and it tells me that our global ranking is 515k and not bellow 200k. Where do have this information from?

Yea, I remember and you were not the only one. That's the reason why we are going to leave it that way and the troll will be running all the time. No matter if you are currently active or not.

We are trying to find a good way to make changes to improve the game for new users, taking in consideration that we have people who spent a lot of time already Smiley We are still discussing ideas and for some ideas I guess we will make a poll.

So many ideas... not enough time... Sad

Doamader

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

I had made confusion over the alexa rank, but one thing is sure i believe the game as already enought features, all it needs now is more players to come and play it, sure to develop this will take a lot, but with dedication and some satoshis investements it can reach easy the full upgrades, im here since the begining and well the game is easy and nice to play.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

cz3kit

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

I had made confusion over the alexa rank, but one thing is sure i believe the game as already enought features, all it needs now is more players to come and play it, sure to develop this will take a lot, but with dedication and some satoshis investements it can reach easy the full upgrades, im here since the begining and well the game is easy and nice to play.

Alright. I was wondering where you got the number from Cheesy
I guess there is not much more to add. I am currently working on Facebook Connect. We hope this will bring more people into this game. As soon this is done I we will continue our work on the events we wanted to add. Let's see how far I get today with Facebook.

Doamader

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:25:25 PM

Alright. I was wondering where you got the number from Cheesy
I guess there is not much more to add. I am currently working on Facebook Connect. We hope this will bring more people into this game. As soon this is done I we will continue our work on the events we wanted to add. Let's see how far I get today with Facebook.

I do like the competition, that makes me keep active, i were making some calculations and there is no way to be able to profit any satoshis if we use the boost, before you change the cost accordingly some fixed price it were allowing to a full developed mine to be able to roi from such investment, soo it would be good if you lower the cost a bit. It could let us to earn 1000 satoshis daily, 3500 for 3 days and 9000 satoshis for a 7 days boost, some people arent able to claim all the day, soo those could get some income once their had developed their mine.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

cz3kit

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

I do like the competition, that makes me keep active, i were making some calculations and there is no way to be able to profit any satoshis if we use the boost, before you change the cost accordingly some fixed price it were allowing to a full developed mine to be able to roi from such investment, soo it would be good if you lower the cost a bit. It could let us to earn 1000 satoshis daily, 3500 for 3 days and 9000 satoshis for a 7 days boost, some people arent able to claim all the day, soo those could get some income once their had developed their mine.

We actually made the price for the troll dynamic. It is now moving with the exchange rate of BTC/USD. The troll should actually cost so much, that you are able to earn during that time. Unless something is not working properly, then I have to check that again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.