Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BTC GAME - VIRTUALPUB - Official forum  (Read 111487 times)
Groath

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

I joined this game late... Looks like tomos hasn't updated us for a few days. Should I continue to play, or are there just too many problems now?

As I wrote few days ago, I change my status from "Player" to "Observer". My booster is gone.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:35:29 AM

I joined this game late... Looks like tomos hasn't updated us for a few days. Should I continue to play, or are there just too many problems now?

As I wrote few days ago, I change my status from "Player" to "Observer". My booster is gone.

I. Also observing this as i have some ref payments left
However this ends i all ready fid some profit  Smiley

tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:18:52 AM

hi there,

thanks to paypal recalling idiots, i dont have enough funds to pay out what i promised...  ( i am in -900$ in paypal)
thanks to not trusting users i have dramatical drop of ad revenues - so players aren't  helped me to solve this situation
last 2 weeks i was trying to solve this situation with lots of ways , that not helped

so i decided to sell this domain and pay out the fair players...

i dont care of my personal loss (1000+ $ so far) but i wish to stay in positive trust for the players.

i blocked paypal scammers - that recalled the payemts and blocked all of their withdrawals

now i will create a thread and will try to sell this domain..

Orion85

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

Hi Tomos. Bad situation.
Maybe you should not rush? I can make a few suggestions, the game is really interesting, it's a pity to lose it.
1. Make a restart of the project. Put this question to the vote.
2. Think about the economy. Remove all boosters. And no deposits.
3. Part of the means of advertising should go to the expense of the game.
4. Make a separate unit with advertising, charitable. The funds go only to the game.
5. Create a topic with suggestions. There are many adequate ideas. We can think of something together.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

Hi Tomos. Bad situation.
Maybe you should not rush? I can make a few suggestions, the game is really interesting, it's a pity to lose it.
4. Make a separate unit with advertising, charitable. The funds go only to the game.
5. Create a topic with suggestions. There are many adequate ideas. We can think of something together.

and what about 2BTC pending withdraws..  thanks to 6-7 idiots that destroyed OUR paypal investment base i am that amount low..
the best will be restart with selling the domain
Gavrik

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

Tomos, now we wait until you sell the domain to pay the players?
Orion85

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

To compensate for your costs, I proposed a block of unpaid advertising and deductions for the balance of the game. 2 btc is not a small amount.
In any case, the decision to accept you. And I thank you for the interesting game.
Groath

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

Hi Tomos. Bad situation.

and what about 2BTC pending withdraws..  thanks to 6-7 idiots that destroyed OUR paypal investment base i am that amount low..

All the players broking gentelment agreement, loosing trust and claiming from paypal are your profit. Booster was so poor calculated, that reclaim deposit is much less, than potential withdrawals. And by reclaim You of course block this request. Dont give up. I will gladly help by all calculations.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

Hi Tomos. Bad situation.

All the players broking gentelment agreement, loosing trust and claiming from paypal are your profit. Booster was so poor calculated, that reclaim deposit is much less, than potential withdrawals. And by reclaim You of course block this request. Dont give up. I will gladly help by all calculations.

however it was not good calculated - if i dont have this totally idiotic players i will be able to pay everything... i am so fucking pissed of for that idiots so i want to report them to local offices for financial machination..
Groath

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Hi Tomos. Bad situation.

however it was not good calculated - if i dont have this totally idiotic players i will be able to pay everything... i am so fucking pissed of for that idiots so i want to report them to local offices for financial machination..

If You have pay at least one satoshi for player, until he reclaim his depo, You cant report. Have You?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:42:17 AM

Hi Tomos. Bad situation.

If You have pay at least one satoshi for player, until he reclaim his depo, You cant report. Have You?

don't understand..
i deleted them totally, banned , eliminated all referrers and cleared all of their withdraws..
i SOLD them product they received.. and they are writing shits to paypal and paypal believes them..
i was 1 fucking step to finalize all my plans and make good direction of the page.. but this ultimate idiots ruined all of my plans.. and thanks to them 1000+ another players are struggling with me...
edictalis

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

Hi Tomos

I really love your game, I don't want you to sell your site, I don't care about the payment if that can help you. I think we could be a helpfull communauty, with the members who want to support you, i contiue to play and clicks on banners for nothing. Are you sure there is no solution to let your site alive?
Sorry for my bad english
Edictalis
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

What did you do with paypal exactly? Aren't you running a bitcoin game?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:47:38 PM

What did you do with paypal exactly? Aren't you running a bitcoin game?

i allowed booster purchases for 2-3 days via paypal bcs i had great investment opportunity (btc price prediction etc).. and some fuckers recalled payments and paypal told they are right and i am in negative numbers.. and yes i am running a non paying bitcoin game
Groath

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

Hi Tomos. Bad situation.

don't understand..
i deleted them totally, banned , eliminated all referrers and cleared all of their withdraws..
i SOLD them product they received.. and they are writing shits to paypal and paypal believes them..
i was 1 fucking step to finalize all my plans and make good direction of the page.. but this ultimate idiots ruined all of my plans.. and thanks to them 1000+ another players are struggling with me...

YES! EXACTLY! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND Smiley

All paypal reclaims are equal to deal breaking. You can, You should ban these accounts, withdraws and so on. If You have to withdraw ANYTHING to player UNTIL he reclaim, You can report reclaim as a scam.

Shit happens, show must go on.

I understand You have income from ads and popups. 2 BTC of request will be reduced by canceled withdraws. Situation is still so poor?

assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

hey tomos,

i will keep clicking if it helps you and us to get this site back up and generating income for both sides.

I can also offer you to cancel my outstanding refs payments; its not that much (~80k sat) but i think every bit helps to get you back into positiv

maybe others will abandon at their ref payments too

but please dont sell this site

best regards

rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

I offer you a good advertiser that pay very well but you dont want use it.

I hope you can pay us, i have spent a lot of time in this game.

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
lmsonho

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

Hi Tomos,
I paid boosters with PayPal and I am still waiting for you to pay.
I'm waiting for payment since Feb. 28th. More than a month now. I think I have been very patient.
I was tempted to present a complain to PayPal but, decided to wait and see if you kept your word and pay in the first week of April.
I'm still waiting as you see...
The only thing I know is that there is only something or someone to blaim for your problems.
(You don't get payed when you supposed to... you don't receive what you think you where going to receive... people complained about you and PayPal believed them...)
There is always something and the others are always the bad guys!!!
I like your game and invested because of it.
I feel sorry for you because, as you say, some people took advantage of you.
And I? Did you not take advantage of me, of all of us, promising one thing and falling completely?
Whatever the others did is not my concern, it is NOT our concern...
I know that there are people, that are willing to keep clicking away for free, just because they like the game so much and for the fun of it.
I can not afford that. I will keep clicking until my booster is on and it will be for a very little time now.
I'm not rich and can not afford to loose my investment, so I am telling you now that I will present a complain to PayPal if I do not receive my pending withdraws until the end of this week. I will give you until Monday the 10th to pay all of my pending withdraws and if by then I do not receive them, all of them, I will present the complain to PayPal.
I'm being completely honest with you, please be honest with me and the others. I think we all deserve that after having supported you all this time.
All the best.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

Virtual Pub was already facing many problems but introducing boosters was the final nail in the coffin, you should never mix a Bitcoin faucet with a reversible payment processor like Pay Pal.
Anyway, good luck finding a buyer but it is not easy with this debt.
abhinavyati

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:55:52 PM

Hi Tomos,

try to understand we approx 1000 users are still hoping that you will pay pending withdrawls even we are still trusting you.

So its my humble request to you please dont quit and start with genuine people like us.

if you want time than go ahead no issue with that.

Regards,
Abhinav Yati
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: