Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2017, 02:07:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [vSLICE] ★A Profit Sharing Token for vDice★ [ProfitContainer is Deployed]  (Read 25441 times)
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

How to do calculate profit returns? If you put x amount of ETH will you get x% back?

Also do you just provide an eth address or is there a wallet?

You can go to this link

https://epoch.vdice.io/

Here you can include your ETH address that holds the VSL tokens.It will be available to view only during the lock period where you can withdraw the profit to your ETH address.
Thanks for the link! Helps out quite a bit

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀█▄
 ▄▀  ▄███│███████│███▄  ▀▄
▄█  █▀ ▀█ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ █▀ ▀█  █▄
   █▄ ▄█ ▀▀   ▀▀ █▄ ▄█   █
  ██   █    █    █   ██  █
   ▀▄▄▄█   ▄▄▄   █▄▄▄▀   █
▀█  ▄▄▀ ▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▄▄  █▀
 ▀▄▀▄   ▀▄       ▄▀   ▄▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▀▄█▀
    ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
SILENT NOTARY{.
New Way to Fix The Evidences in Blockchain
Global Reach of 1.2 Bln FB Messenger Users
}|Website
Facebook
Ann Thread
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PauldL1195

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

Hi guys,

I want to trade my VSL for BTC and then transfer the BTC to Kraken.

Which exchange can I use best to do this? Basically I have the choice between Liqui and Livecoin.

Most trading of VSL happens on Liqui, however I read that this exchange is not reliable when you want do do a withdrawal.
Another option is Livecoin, however I cannot find if this site is reliable when it comes to withdrawals and what the maximum withdrawal amount is.

Does anyone have any experience in trading VSL and can recommend me what  to do?

BR

Mrtree420

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

Hi guys,

Which exchange can I use best to do this? Basically I have the choice between Liqui and Livecoin.

Most trading of VSL happens on Liqui, however I read that this exchange is not reliable when you want do do a withdrawal.
Another option is Livecoin, however I cannot find if this site is reliable when it comes to withdrawals and what the maximum withdrawal amount is.

Does anyone have any experience in trading VSL and can recommend me what  to do?

BR

I withdraw from Liqui all the time and never had a problem. But the withdraw fee for btc is high compared to other exchange exchanges. I don't use Kraken but am sure they have ETH or LTC you could look into send alts and save of the btc withdraw fee from Liqui.

Get Free ONION https://deeponion.org/apply TOR Int
minorman

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:04 PM

Hi guys,

BR

I withdraw from Liqui all the time and never had a problem. But the withdraw fee for btc is high compared to other exchange exchanges. I don't use Kraken but am sure they have ETH or LTC you could look into send alts and save of the btc withdraw fee from Liqui.

Is it safe to trade on liqui any of the tokens? I see some complaints coming up on the withdrawal side when the request is pending for a long time on the liqui thread.How is the current experience trading there and also it is safe when considering a few hacks being reported by users on their liqui accounts?

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Metros

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:26 PM

So did vSLICE did any profit sharing yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.