Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE  (Read 54232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Precision

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:54:21 AM

Wallet seems to stuck at sync for over an hour. Is this tested on Win 10 x64?

at which block it stuck?

From the very beginning. It's at 0% and 20 weeks behind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
almostdone

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:26:44 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 04:49:30 AM by almostdone

at which block it stuck?

Wallet was tested for Win7/8. There was no issue for Win 10 in the past. If you still see the problem, you can goto the config dir, delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat (remember DO NOT delete wallet.dat), then start client again, you should sync from scratch.

If you still see problems, please post here.

at which block it stuck?

From the very beginning. It's at 0% and 20 weeks behind.

If you stuck at 0% possibly you don't have connections...

Also I found that our sync server is down, I restarted it so the wallet should connect to it. Please try again to sync, it should be ok.
almostdone

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:11:10 AM

Not if your dev is a scammer who doesn't care to answer legitimized questions even if its asked like three times. He choose to ignore or pretend he doesn't see them. Makes you wonder what his real intentions are. Dont hype this coin if the dev cant even answer some normal questions about transparency, identity and development while he claims to so much experience with no means to verify anything of his statements

Come on, you have the right to post whatever you like, and dev has right to choose not to reply to you, i don't see anything wrong with it. No need to post in bold red like a crying baby.

My observation is that dev answers all reasonable questions regarding the coin and its development. But your questions to the dev are really this: (1) who are you exactly, reveal your real name and identity (2) what do you do with premine? give us details.

Dev choose not to reply to you, and clearly he does not want to publish his real name, he thinks there's no such need. He did not do an ICO (even with ICOs so many kept anonymous), he has no obligation to do it. For premine usage, he stated clearly in the front page. There's no need to say more on it. Yes he may sell some, but if the coin is going on well, what is the problem? I am sure he hold most for long term development. He's clearly not dumping it, judging by the price pattern (I've seen many scam coins being dumped once hit the exchange, clearly by the dev with premines). For the development, he's been doing it, we see from time to time new releases and bug fixes.

I am happy with the coin and holding it, I have trust on the dev for his commitment. If you don't feel comfortable, then find another coin you feel comfortable. Asking these questions won't make you go anywhere, if I were the dev, I'd choose to ignore them too.

THIS ^^

You only have to look at github to see the devs have done a good job and aren't just pumping some shitcoin. Development has been slow, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think this coin has a lot of potential - you only have to look at XZC and ZEC to see that zero knowledge coins are very popular.

Are u githubbed or what? Yes their account does show a few commits but is this even relevant? Since they made their password and username public everyone can log in to their account and commit to the project, Ive done this several times, have contributed to their open source initiative and now wanna know who and why changed github password.

Did we ever make our github username/password public? will you try to login to it, what a joke.

Only dev team has access to our github and can update code. Other people can make pull requests and contribute to the codes, but it is up to the dev to decide whether to include the contribution or not.

Just a few words about the questions people ask about our identity and premine. We won't further comment on that in the future.

(1). We will not publish our identities at this time. Period.
Why? because there's no need. We will continue support the coin as we promised. We don't think publish our name, picture, and linkedin profiles etc will change anything. In the past, there are people who publish that (mainly ICO for easy money, and some are even fake ones). In long run it does not increase credibility to the team at all (if you don't agree, just browse the history of this forum, especially the altcoin announcement and have some fun).

(2). Premine. We opted premine as opposed to ICO/CFC for a reason, and it is stated in the front page. The usage of premine is stated clearly. There's no need to publish the details here. This is the way and if you don't like it, then please find another coin that you feel more comfortable.

Hope we clarified the above two items. From this point on, all questions related to them will be ignored.

We confirm our long term support for the coin, and we hope the community can help by providing new ideas and suggestions to make the coin better. We are working on adding new features. But as we all have our regular jobs, we do this at our spare time and it could be a bit slow sometimes, so please bear with us. Hope together, we will grow this coin and make it much better in the futture.

landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:22:46 AM

People hope dev just do the work for them and don't take anything, that's why they want to know how premine is spent.

Man, just assume the dev take all premines for him. Now you still like the coin? if not, why not create one on your own? Grin
amingo51

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

Dev we support you, please continue developing the coin! There are some good price actions at yobit Cheesy
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:40:57 PM

People hope dev just do the work for them and don't take anything, that's why they want to know how premine is spent.

Man, just assume the dev take all premines for him. Now you still like the coin? if not, why not create one on your own? Grin

Have u read the above post? That smartass says he doesn't feel the need to make their identities public. Are u sure about that buddy? U won't receive even a single pence if u don't tell these newbies that seem to be so supportive of u who u are and what ur country of origin is. So they can track u down if u commit shit or try to change the place of residence.
sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Not if your dev is a scammer who doesn't care to answer legitimized questions even if its asked like three times. He choose to ignore or pretend he doesn't see them. Makes you wonder what his real intentions are. Dont hype this coin if the dev cant even answer some normal questions about transparency, identity and development while he claims to so much experience with no means to verify anything of his statements

Come on, you have the right to post whatever you like, and dev has right to choose not to reply to you, i don't see anything wrong with it. No need to post in bold red like a crying baby.

My observation is that dev answers all reasonable questions regarding the coin and its development. But your questions to the dev are really this: (1) who are you exactly, reveal your real name and identity (2) what do you do with premine? give us details.

Dev choose not to reply to you, and clearly he does not want to publish his real name, he thinks there's no such need. He did not do an ICO (even with ICOs so many kept anonymous), he has no obligation to do it. For premine usage, he stated clearly in the front page. There's no need to say more on it. Yes he may sell some, but if the coin is going on well, what is the problem? I am sure he hold most for long term development. He's clearly not dumping it, judging by the price pattern (I've seen many scam coins being dumped once hit the exchange, clearly by the dev with premines). For the development, he's been doing it, we see from time to time new releases and bug fixes.

I am happy with the coin and holding it, I have trust on the dev for his commitment. If you don't feel comfortable, then find another coin you feel comfortable. Asking these questions won't make you go anywhere, if I were the dev, I'd choose to ignore them too.

THIS ^^

You only have to look at github to see the devs have done a good job and aren't just pumping some shitcoin. Development has been slow, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think this coin has a lot of potential - you only have to look at XZC and ZEC to see that zero knowledge coins are very popular.

Are u githubbed or what? Yes their account does show a few commits but is this even relevant? Since they made their password and username public everyone can log in to their account and commit to the project, Ive done this several times, have contributed to their open source initiative and now wanna know who and why changed github password.

Did we ever make our github username/password public? will you try to login to it, what a joke.

Only dev team has access to our github and can update code. Other people can make pull requests and contribute to the codes, but it is up to the dev to decide whether to include the contribution or not.

Just a few words about the questions people ask about our identity and premine. We won't further comment on that in the future.

(1). We will not publish our identities at this time. Period.
Why? because there's no need. We will continue support the coin as we promised. We don't think publish our name, picture, and linkedin profiles etc will change anything. In the past, there are people who publish that (mainly ICO for easy money, and some are even fake ones). In long run it does not increase credibility to the team at all (if you don't agree, just browse the history of this forum, especially the altcoin announcement and have some fun).

(2). Premine. We opted premine as opposed to ICO/CFC for a reason, and it is stated in the front page. The usage of premine is stated clearly. There's no need to publish the details here. This is the way and if you don't like it, then please find another coin that you feel more comfortable.

Hope we clarified the above two items. From this point on, all questions related to them will be ignored.

We confirm our long term support for the coin, and we hope the community can help by providing new ideas and suggestions to make the coin better. We are working on adding new features. But as we all have our regular jobs, we do this at our spare time and it could be a bit slow sometimes, so please bear with us. Hope together, we will grow this coin and make it much better in the futture.

I'm still here  Grin

DOTCoin
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

Have u read the above post? That smartass says he doesn't feel the need to make their identities public. Are u sure about that buddy? U won't receive even a single pence if u don't tell these newbies that seem to be so supportive of u who u are and what ur country of origin is. So they can track u down if u commit shit or try to change the place of residence.

Do you really think post a picture of pig heads like some of the coins did will give you any more confidence? Didn't you see the guys who "revealed" their identities then grab BTC from ICOs and then disappear? Anyone track them down? maybe in your dreams, lmao Grin. As long as the dev committed to support the coin, that's the biggest asset a coin can have.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:31:12 PM

Which is the best exchange for buying KURT, Cryptopia or Yobit ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
dzejmsdin (OP)

Activity: 355

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

Which is the best exchange for buying KURT, Cryptopia or Yobit ?

It's really up to you, however the volume at Cryptopia is much higher recently.

best regards

dzejmsdin

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

hey redguy here again. phew never was post so much quoted as this one. Did bring some more bumps to the tread  Grin

That the dev would not give his identity isnt a smart move if you want to attract serious investors but oke I can understand that it matters less to some people.

The premine is totally under the (anonymous) developers control. That will scare of most potential big investors away. So why do it? Why not arrange it with a escrow and set a terms of agreement of how the funds will be released over time after each milestone that has been achieved. If your intentions are pure and you would to like to use the funds for development then what is the problem to do so if this at the same time could give reassurance to potential serious investors that the premine isnt dumped the first time there is some trading volume.

Last point of my rand where why at the end of Q1 when anonymous transactions where meant to be implemented and finished is being discussed if this approach if feasible/desirable at all? This is something you ask yourselve at the beginning right and not when its planned to be finished? So what happened that you came to this conclusion at the end?  

so the dev would not answer my first two questions about identity and transparency, period.. but what about my development question or are those questions also forbidden Huh

Dont get me wrong I originally came here cause I was interested but i'm not gonna trow a lot of btc in a project where these problems ain't addressed maybe couple of btc for the gamble but thats it and I think a lot more people who could invest will stay away for the above reasons, mainly the premine issue
dzejmsdin (OP)

Activity: 355

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

hey redguy here again. phew never was post so much quoted as this one. Did bring some more bumps to the tread  Grin

That the dev would not give his identity isnt a smart move if you want to attract serious investors but oke I can understand that it matters less to some people.

The premine is totally under the (anonymous) developers control. That will scare of most potential big investors away. So why do it? Why not arrange it with a escrow and set a terms of agreement of how the funds will be released over time after each milestone that has been achieved. If your intentions are pure and you would to like to use the funds for development then what is the problem to do so if this at the same time could give reassurance to potential serious investors that the premine isnt dumped the first time there is some trading volume.

Last point of my rand where why at the end of Q1 when anonymous transactions where meant to be implemented and finished is being discussed if this approach if feasible/desirable at all? This is something you ask yourselve at the beginning right and not when its planned to be finished? So what happened that you came to this conclusion at the end?  

so the dev would not answer my first two questions about identity and transparency, period.. but what about my development question or are those questions also forbidden Huh

Dont get me wrong I originally came here cause I was interested but i'm not gonna trow a lot of btc in a project where these problems ain't addressed maybe couple of btc for the gamble but thats it and I think a lot more people who could invest will stay away for the above reasons, mainly the premine issue

I think this question was already addressed by almostdone.
Anonymous transactions are implemented from the start.
We were just planning to automate it, however during development it turned out that it will be not practical
due to time both transactions (mint and spend) need in order to be performed.
Thats why we dropped that feature and changed our roadmap (as you can see at the first post and our site)

brgds

dzejmsdin

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
arch365

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:24:54 PM

Bittrex is our best option as far  Wink
slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:34:17 PM

Bittrex is our best option as far  Wink

I asked dzejmsdin on slack if he had contacted Bittrex and he said they are waiting to develop the coin further until applying to them.

That, to me, seems very sensible and indicates they don't want to just pump the coin to make a quick buck.

Looking forward to more development of this coin.

Come join us on slack: https://kurrent-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

(@devs, put link to slack invite on the website maybe?)

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:23:01 AM

Hello Kurrent community !
We are proud to offer you a new pool to mine KURTs :
  • Proportional payment
  • Automated payouts
  • Various diff ports available to suit you best  Cool
  • No need to register accounts !
  • 1% pool fee

To start your miner, nothing easier !
Point your hash at >> stratum+tcp://mine.sparkpool.io:3012 <<to start mining with a 0.01 difficulty.
Username : <KURT address> ; Password : <anything you want>

See you around ! Smiley
Christophl

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:30:55 AM

Mac Wallet doesn't work. Im MacOs Sierra.

Also i generated an paper wallet and transfered some KURT to the Address but when im searching for it on blickchain.info nothing is shown.

Anyone can help me?
slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:05:11 AM

Mac Wallet doesn't work. Im MacOs Sierra.

Also i generated an paper wallet and transfered some KURT to the Address but when im searching for it on blickchain.info nothing is shown.

Anyone can help me?

Blockchain.info is only for Bitcoin I believe. The Kurrent block explorer is at http://cryptoguru.tk/Transactions/index.php?Currency=KURT as shown on the first page of this announcement.

Regarding the mac wallet, it would be better if you stated what you tried to do and what went wrong, and post any other info or error logs here. That way the devs can help you better than when you say it "doesn't work".

Welcome though Smiley

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:49:27 AM

Guys do you think you can enter this coin? Is there a prospect for her?

faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:36:29 PM

I see the chain of Kurt is quite weird , anyway I just put some of money there.
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:04:56 PM

I see the chain of Kurt is quite weird , anyway I just put some of money there.

What is weird of the chain? don't see anything different...

KURT is going strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: