Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KURT] KURRENT - First Zerocoin that uses X11 algorithm - MANDATORY UPGRADE  (Read 54232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ucuper

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:20:36 PM

What is the real coin supply? Coinmarketcap says 21mil

I'm also confused, on OP : Total coin supply is 228M but on Marketcap is 21M  Roll Eyes
Can everyone or Dev explain this ?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kringkramfg

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

Won't let me link cryptoguru but that one has the correct supply/stats etc. It is in the main post I think.
sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:59:20 PM

This coin naturally went up.  Why it was so cheap i have no idea.  This is easily a 50Ksat coin all day long. 

Viva la Crypto!!!!

Can you explain why is this a 50k satoshi coin?

Well if it's the same exact platform as ZCoin and Zero and ZDash and DASH...ummmm...yea...nuff said. 

Can you explain why it couldn't do 50K sat.  Which is around 60 cents right now.  Isn't XMR that shady ass Polo site's coin?  It's what, 20 bucks right now?  Why?

I bought this at 40 sat and it's killing it.  I've already made my nut but I'm supporting this because the white paper was very well done with plenty of references to what I deem decent sources. 

Your turn>>>

You are advertising it because you already made x30-x40 and just want to sell it and get away with nice profit.

Your turn to prove the opposite>>>

You're a moron.  I already sold what I'm selling to get my money back.  Why do I have to spell it out for you I thought you tekkies were supposed to be smart.

I'm  keeping the rest for later purposes in hopes crypto has a marketplace someday.  I'm not like you pump and dump doucebags who only see this as a short term project. 

Envy is a cardinal sin. You should try some other approach in life and maybe you'll see it how I see did. 

*whispering to my boys* ...holy fuck, I just told this dude I made my loot back and am holding it>>> Too many vaccines used on these guys lol

DOTCoin
sigma2543

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

This coin naturally went up.  Why it was so cheap i have no idea.  This is easily a 50Ksat coin all day long. 

Viva la Crypto!!!!

Can you explain why is this a 50k satoshi coin?

Well if it's the same exact platform as ZCoin and Zero and ZDash and DASH...ummmm...yea...nuff said. 

Can you explain why it couldn't do 50K sat.  Which is around 60 cents right now.  Isn't XMR that shady ass Polo site's coin?  It's what, 20 bucks right now?  Why?

I bought this at 40 sat and it's killing it.  I've already made my nut but I'm supporting this because the white paper was very well done with plenty of references to what I deem decent sources. 

Your turn>>>

You are advertising it because you already made x30-x40 and just want to sell it and get away with nice profit.

Your turn to prove the opposite>>>

You're a moron.  I already sold what I'm selling to get my money back.  Why do I have to spell it out for you I thought you tekkies were supposed to be smart.

I'm  keeping the rest for later purposes in hopes crypto has a marketplace someday.  I'm not like you pump and dump doucebags who only see crypto as a short term project(s). 

Envy is a cardinal sin. You should try some other approach in life and maybe you'll see it how I see did.  Of course I'm going to sell some if it goes up.  But not you the purist.  No you're going to give it all to the poor kids in Limpopo right? 

You have to be a fool to want fiat!  How's that whole FED thing working out btw? Doesn't look to good.  i'll take my BTC and alts all day.  I sometimes bathe in them. Sometimes I talk them for a walk.  Too many times I give them away.  And the best is I can prove it all!  Lol

You kinda shot yourself in the foot there friend.  Hopefully this can be a learning lesson for ya in the future but you kids know everything today.  ANd if you're not a kid then even G-Luv can't help ya! 

Happy FUD'n Chuck

DOTCoin
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

You're a moron.  I already sold what I'm selling to get my money back.  Why do I have to spell it out for you I thought you tekkies were supposed to be smart.

I'm  keeping the rest for later purposes in hopes crypto has a marketplace someday.  I'm not like you pump and dump doucebags who only see crypto as a short term project(s).  

Envy is a cardinal sin. You should try some other approach in life and maybe you'll see it how I see did.  Of course I'm going to sell some if it goes up.  But not you the purist.  No you're going to give it all to the poor kids in Limpopo right?  

You have to be a fool to want fiat!  How's that whole FED thing working out btw? Doesn't look to good.  i'll take my BTC and alts all day.  I sometimes bathe in them. Sometimes I talk them for a walk.  Too many times I give them away.  And the best is I can prove it all!  Lol

You kinda shot yourself in the foot there friend.  Hopefully this can be a learning lesson for ya in the future but you kids know everything today.  ANd if you're not a kid then even G-Luv can't help ya!  

Happy FUD'n Chuck

You know, the more scammy the project is, the more aggressive its advertisers are. You are a moron, because you are telling rubbish about 50k price, and cannot give a reason for that, and just insulting others. Go catch your KURT at 850 satoshi.
sigma2543

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:24:35 PM

You're a moron.  I already sold what I'm selling to get my money back.  Why do I have to spell it out for you I thought you tekkies were supposed to be smart.

I'm  keeping the rest for later purposes in hopes crypto has a marketplace someday.  I'm not like you pump and dump doucebags who only see crypto as a short term project(s).  

Envy is a cardinal sin. You should try some other approach in life and maybe you'll see it how I see did.  Of course I'm going to sell some if it goes up.  But not you the purist.  No you're going to give it all to the poor kids in Limpopo right?  

You have to be a fool to want fiat!  How's that whole FED thing working out btw? Doesn't look to good.  i'll take my BTC and alts all day.  I sometimes bathe in them. Sometimes I talk them for a walk.  Too many times I give them away.  And the best is I can prove it all!  Lol

You kinda shot yourself in the foot there friend.  Hopefully this can be a learning lesson for ya in the future but you kids know everything today.  ANd if you're not a kid then even G-Luv can't help ya!  

Happy FUD'n Chuck

You know, the more scammy the project is, the more aggressive its advertisers are. You are a moron, because you are telling rubbish about 50k price, and cannot give a reason for that, and just insulting others. Go catch your KURT at 850 satoshi.

Huh  I could sell right now for a 1000% profit wtf r u talking about?  Why do you fuckers cry so much?  half of you fuckers want to be women so that would explain it lol

I don't give a good shit wtf you morons think.  You assholes go on every godamn thread trying to drive the price down and you get called on it every fkn time.  All these coins do this.  Every one.  Most likely cause assholes like you two accuse ppl of doing things when I was pretty transparent about what I was doing.  I bought them at 40.  If I wanted to dump them all I would've.  Any smart ivestors at least gets his money back but you FUDn either don't understand that or are the liars you show to be.

There's nothing that shows this project is a scam.  They said the same thing about ZEC, DASH, XMR, ETH, XBC, SYS, XEM, and even the great BTC.  I guarantee you're the same assholes that pulled that shit with Polo.  Maybe someday they'll create a task force in crypto to keep you assholes from showing up on these things.  They will.  Just like they went after the cloud mining scams with Interpol.  

I fucking despise you little cons.  You make these devs want to leave projects. I've talked to numerous devs and they created Slack and discord since they hate you ppl.  Yet you still show up on there fuckin around saying shit you'd never say to anyone's face in person cause you're pussies!

DOTCoin
cemu

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

I was pretty transparent about what I was doing.

Nobody cares about that. Just stop this needless insulting and get this thread back on track.
You are making yourself look incredibly stupid.
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

How much is the total supply ?

slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

How much is the total supply ?

228 Million, coinmarketcap is wrong.

amitd2012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:30:48 PM

Hello guys

Just wanted to know is anything being worked on in the backend ?

This Coin has the real & ultimate potential to hit it big in the future just like PIVX.

If there is No Dev. around then someone should come ahead & plan to takeover who can carry off this Coin & Roadmap on his shoulders responsibly.

Waiting for some action on this Coin as in past few weeks, the Trading on Cryptopia & Yobit has really rocked.

Excited to hear if anything is really getting worked upon, if Yes then share the timely updates here because that could really keep the Coin & Community alive.

Let's get the ball rolling now guys.

major_coiner

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

Hello guys

Just wanted to know is anything being worked on in the backend ?

This Coin has the real & ultimate potential to hit it big in the future just like PIVX.

If there is No Dev. around then someone should come ahead & plan to takeover who can carry off this Coin & Roadmap on his shoulders responsibly.

Waiting for some action on this Coin as in past few weeks, the Trading on Cryptopia & Yobit has really rocked.

Excited to hear if anything is really getting worked upon, if Yes then share the timely updates here because that could really keep the Coin & Community alive.

Let's get the ball rolling now guys.

Yes, there's a developer team and they are active and alive on slack, not so active in Bitcointalk, as they are working on the development according to the roadmap. It's true that it would be better that the team get someone to separately take over marketing and socialmedia tasks, but also this coin is quite new and I believe they'll do that in the future.

I agree with you that this coin has great potential and, if they timely deliver what's in the roadmap, improve marketing and social and the community grows, it could reach 20000, 30000 or more sats.
timmylee

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

Kurrent is really promising and looks professional compared to a lot of the alt coins being pumped out.

I think it will be one to watch in 2017
Purapool

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:15:04 PM

European mining pool for Kurrent is up now and available on http://kurt.purapool.de
amingo51

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

Kurrent is really promising and looks professional compared to a lot of the alt coins being pumped out.

I think it will be one to watch in 2017

Yes it is a promising coin... I am holding onto it
pavaya66

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

can i mine kurrent now?
galixxx

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:28:12 PM

can i mine kurrent now?
Yes, you can. See first page of this thread on which pool you can mine.
sigma2543

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:29:40 PM

Don't listen to these assholes who throw the word scam around cause they just learned it was a word. 

Keep your coins.  you see what crypto is doing right now.  1B a day according to Coindesk.  If they put this surge into alts we can see levels never witnessed before.  I thought the purpose was to have crypto with merchants and services so we wouldn't have to use fiat per se?

DOTCoin
jchi18

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:27:34 AM

I am watching...
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:39:35 AM

There's more info on the Slack channel, less scam talk. Dev answers questions there. I've been holding for a while and will continue to.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cryptoedu

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:56:22 AM

When this project get the right vibes, marketing, investors and community, the moon will be calling. Devs are taking their time with this project, quite slow progress, but lets see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: