Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bye bye bitcointalk  :(  (Read 37257 times)
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:36:25 AM

I have to say that your roadmap is amazing and i am totally fully wholly entirely completely absolutely amazed by your roadmap

Will Tradesatoshi support the listing of the re-launch of Zombieapocalypsecoin?

i cannot afford the listing fee but the coin has a great utility use in the case of a future zombie invasion, so the survivors can use this coin to exchange items in the near future, i am also looking for investors to launch a couple of satellites to space so any survivor with a satellite disk can connect to the blockchain and broadcast their transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zombieapocalypsecoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:23:47 AM

Yes i know, the coin was very popular and attract a lot of people, but because a problem on the code, some bug we cannot fix it died slowly, so since then i been trying to do a relaunch, i though a waves token will be great, then ethereum but the DAO hit in, now i think maybe a TRON token will be great but i don't really understand that coin, so i am open to suggestions, i don't like the idea of ICO or raising any money, i prefer community help, i think the best is to get people involved in the code and graphical design, launch a social media campaign, there are many zombie fans out there and i can promote this on the zombie walks around the world, also comiccons.

I have to say that your roadmap is amazing and i am totally fully wholly entirely completely absolutely amazed by your roadmap

https://i.imgur.com/WaDehaJ.png

i cannot afford the listing fee but the coin has a great utility use in the case of a future zombie invasion, so the survivors can use this coin to exchange items in the near future, i am also looking for investors to launch a couple of satellites to space so any survivor with a satellite disk can connect to the blockchain and broadcast their transactions
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:37:53 AM

Can i ask you something?
in the case that a Zombie Apocalypse happens,
How will Zombies verify their accounts on exchanges?
on their KYC verification process they will need to upload a selfie holding a death certificate?

Yes i know, the coin was very popular and attract a lot of people, but because a problem on the code, some bug we cannot fix it died slowly, so since then i been trying to do a relaunch, i though a waves token will be great, then ethereum but the DAO hit in, now i think maybe a TRON token will be great but i don't really understand that coin, so i am open to suggestions, i don't like the idea of ICO or raising any money, i prefer community help, i think the best is to get people involved in the code and graphical design, launch a social media campaign, there are many zombie fans out there and i can promote this on the zombie walks around the world, also comiccons.

zombieapocalypsecoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:20:48 AM

Lol that is really funny, i actually don't know, i think it will be like in the movies, the zombies will be brain dead looking for the living to eat their brains and then then those who brains got eating will became zombies and go on like that for some time, so lets say that a living has a wallet and then gets bitten and became a zombie, so is not in control of his coins anymore, only if he saved the private keys  on paper somewhere and put it on his pocket and then is a zombie and then go to eat brain of someone and then this guy bash him with a baseball bat and once is double killed he looks inside his pockets and find the private keys then he can use it and import into his wallet, now the interesting thing is that when this happens there will be some kind of a burn and a deflationary equation will make the market cap of this coin to increase and probably overtake BTC because as we know with BTC they want to implement the lightening network and this will never works on a zombie apocalypse scenario, so the only thing that is pending is launch some satellites into the space and do a testnet similar of what TRON did when swapped from the ERC20 token to his own blockchain, so it can be possible to do something similar, create a token on ethereum and then do the swap immediately after the first zombies show up, it will be hard but i think almost everyine will be dumping all coins to buy ZombieApocalipseCoin.
Zombies are brain dead so there is no need to worry about them, if they hold some coins there will be practically burned.

Can i ask you something?
on their KYC verification process they will need to upload a selfie holding a death certificate?

bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

Lol that is an interesting way to deal with inflation, who cares about a coinburn, lets just play zombie  Cool
I wish you luck with your project and i will buy some of course

by the way....
The annoying scam guy hasn't post here today, thats very good  Smiley  i hope he go  and never come back.
He already confessed that he committed a crime using a fake name and fake email, and now he want Tradesatoshi to be his partner in his crime, lol, what a loser

Lol that is really funny, i actually don't know, i think it will be like in the movies, the zombies will be brain dead looking for the living to eat their brains and then then those who brains got eating will became zombies and go on like that for some time, so lets say that a living has a wallet and then gets bitten and became a zombie, so is not in control of his coins anymore, only if he saved the private keys  on paper somewhere and put it on his pocket and then is a zombie and then go to eat brain of someone and then this guy bash him with a baseball bat and once is double killed he looks inside his pockets and find the private keys then he can use it and import into his wallet, now the interesting thing is that when this happens there will be some kind of a burn and a deflationary equation will make the market cap of this coin to increase and probably overtake BTC because as we know with BTC they want to implement the lightening network and this will never works on a zombie apocalypse scenario, so the only thing that is pending is launch some satellites into the space and do a testnet similar of what TRON did when swapped from the ERC20 token to his own blockchain, so it can be possible to do something similar, create a token on ethereum and then do the swap immediately after the first zombies show up, it will be hard but i think almost everyine will be dumping all coins to buy ZombieApocalipseCoin.
Zombies are brain dead so there is no need to worry about them, if they hold some coins there will be practically burned.

Can i ask you something?

DiHunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:10:45 PM

No worries just remember to post a comment here at least once a day and keep this thread first on the list
Were your team too stupid not to make this before? Your bad.

some reminders:
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:13:39 PM

what team? and to make what?
sorry, but is very hard to fallow a conversation with you,
nothing personal but your IQ must be very low

No worries just remember to post a comment here at least once a day and keep this thread first on the list
Were your team to stupid not to make this before? Your bad.

bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:14:37 PM

Ah, i see, you constantly edit your posts so that's why

DiHunter

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:19:34 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 11:32:18 PM by mprep

what team? and to make what?
sorry, but is very hard to fallow a conversation with you,
nothing personal but your IQ must be very low
Again a little dyslexia? TS-lovers, in general, not staff, as we found out earlier.

May i know the steps you made when your account get lock?
To further assist you kindly also provide the following,
Username:
Email:
Full name:
date of birth:
that should match to your registered account.
We need to do this for security reasons.

"EXAMPLE"
username:   coin1234
email:          trade@email.com
full name:    brian go
birthdate: 1-9-1978
add: 65 USA 
CONFIRMED that i want to unlock my account.
Yeam, seems this user also tried to get his/her funds back.

my account is also locked fro no reason, now they ask me give registration details, I don't understand why,, I have my login id, password, access to my emails and also the tfa, what else do I need to prove to claim my account.. these people are full of shit riding out ways to hold our money
You have all these, they have your money - this is how it works, unfortunately.

Tokemon $TKM Listing and Airdrop on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
All users holding TKM20 where credited with TKM at a ratio 1:1
You can now trade $TKM on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets

Seems, someone from Tradesatoshi team was in the topic, but still gave us no answers! Or may be just another Traidsatoshi-lover  Wink
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:41:12 PM

What is a tradesatoshi lover?

Tokemon $TKM Listing and Airdrop on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
All users holding TKM20 where credited with TKM at a ratio 1:1
You can now trade $TKM on $BTC $DOGE $LTC $USDT and $ETH base markets

Seems, someone from Tradesatoshi team was in the topic, but still gave us no answers! Or may be just another Traidsatoshi-lover  Wink

DiHunter

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:29:30 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:21:14 PM by DiHunter

Some very goood comments were made here before the Tradesatoshi trolls started to sweep all complaints under the carpet ))

We have lowered our BTC withdrawal fee to 0.0001

Do you have any comment about why you are using KYC to with-hold customer withdrawals? You should let your users who do not pass newly-implemented KYC requests withdrawal their coins while still not allowing them to trade. That seems only fair.

There is a flood of evidence that suggests you are engaging in this behavior on a widespread level, and that it is not isolated to one or two vocal users.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrencyTrading/comments/b2w8d6/tradesatoshi_accounts_blocking_beware/
https://twitter.com/Pickozero07/status/1109705816574054400
https://twitter.com/andyworld110/status/1105417339263242240
https://twitter.com/ELREYDELKAOS666/status/1104522072737361923
https://twitter.com/periclesp90/status/1102828383971540992

Please explain the actions of your exchange.

Here was a member of Tradesatoshi team, but did not give any answers to the question above.

And another good point here:

We should also ask the policy regarding stop giving a service to users

with DiHunter for example he is saying he will not do KYC and he also said he opened tickets using a false email, i am sure exchanges detect such things like IP, cookie session, etc. what i am thinking is tradesatoshi stop providing service to that user because he is not cooperating with the verification and submitting tickets with fake email

if a mod is watching this then they just need to look at the timestamp of his email and find the user, cookies and ip will also help.
10.03.2019, 03:51, "Tradesatoshi" <donniediamante@tradesatoshi.com>:
> Dear user,
>
> We apply the KYC procedure when we detect suspicious transactions on a client's account to make sure the funds are safe and that it's not being used for fraudulent activity. It's a common practice for the financial institution.
>
> Kind regards,
> MOD Donnie

"Not cooperating with verification" isn't a good reason to with-hold withdrawals. You just don't get it. There are 5 other users posting in this thread in the last 2 weeks. There are dozens more on Twitter and Reddit.

Having the  problem right now.
i have logged into my account and got the message:

Dear user please update your KYC details here

You can update your KYC by update following documents
  A scan of your photo ID
  A selfie of your holding the photo ID
  Your Account must be match with that Id.

Don't ever use this  exchange! They can block your account at any time without any reasons!
KYC was not mandatory when i was creating my account months ago. If it was mandatory i wouldn't start trading there, cause i don't want to provide my personal data to every  exchange.

Same experience. They've locked my funds almost a week. Open orders cannot be canceled

Tradesatoshi will steal your funds and lock your account. It is true. Just another scam exchange. You can sign up without a problem but then they will wait until you have a balance worth taking and will lock you out.  STAY AWAY

TradeSatoshi has frozen my account with a large amount of money, and their KYC aka Keep Your Crypto takes FOREVER. There is NO guarantee of getting your funds back. NEVER use this exchange if you like money. I am fuming, and this is totally unacceptable. They must have losses to make back, so they're seizing users funds. This exchange is sketchy and their mods and operators are completely in on it. They are no help if you ask, and they will tell you the "verification team" is working on it, and they will contact you, if you ask any questions at all. But, there is no verification team to contact. There is no information about their "verification team" whatsoever and they will answer NO questions about them. There is no way to contact them and the verification status emails are no-reply. If you have any questions about verification, tough shit. You won't get any. Stay the hell away from this mess.

my account is also locked fro no reason, now they ask me give registration details, I don't understand why,, I have my login id, password, access to my emails and also the tfa, what else do I need to prove to claim my account.. these people are full of shit riding out ways to hold our money

In addition, your (zombieapocalypsecoin) account woke up after close to 2 years in hibernation to start ragging on people making complaints against this exchage. Bolivarcoin account woke up after almost 1 year to do the same.

You are both basically aiding a scam for reasons I don't understand.. ZombieapocalypseCoin has long been removed from Trade Satoshi and bolivarcoin does $48 of trades a day... I don't understand what kind of a cut you get for supporting a scam.

So many users are affected by this. Tradesatoshi will lose many of them. For such a small exchange with such a small volume (~190th place from overall 200 in CMC-rating) it's a big loss.
DiHunter

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:40:35 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 09:20:56 PM by DiHunter

How can Tradesatoshi team be so blatantly unprofessional?
After starting a massive KYC-check for many users accounts along with the trading tools they have blocked the ability to create support tickets from inside the accounts. Feel free to read this:

The problems of Traidsatoshi with their KYC-scam:
1) All affected users had the first-level verification from Tradesatoshi. And they could trade with a withdrawal limit of up to $2000 equivalent. So all their deposits were legal. But now their funds are freezed.
2) Traidsatoshi had never intended to make and had not made any notifications prior KYC-check started. You can find proofs here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.msg50312332#msg50312332

And this is how the fair exchange is acting while implementing a KYC-check:

Regardless of what opinions people may have of Poloniex, when they added their forced KYC policy at least they allowed users the option to change their aliases to their real names then comply with KYC and for those that did not want to do it they allowed them to withdraw - simple.

And the list of topics about Tradesatoshi-scam:
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:28:20 PM

Looks like you tried to copy me and clearly you fail,  whatever this is

What is a tradesatoshi lover?

Something like this, i guess:

BAKIROS

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:12:21 PM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT SINCE 5 DAYS WHY!!! Angry Angry
I HAVN T TFA I CHANGED MY PASSWORD I DID DO ALL THIS AND IN THE END I CAN T LOGIN
PLEASE HELP ME
THANKS.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:54:39 PM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT SINCE 5 DAYS WHY!!! Angry Angry
I HAVN T TFA I CHANGED MY PASSWORD I DID DO ALL THIS AND IN THE END I CAN T LOGIN
PLEASE HELP ME
THANKS.

Just contact the support via their website and hope that you hear back from them. Posting here won't be of any help, your question will just be buried without getting an answer. 
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:57:05 AM

Try with a bigger font and maybe the support guys on Tradesatoshi can read you better

PLEASE HELP ME
THANKS.

Just contact the support via their website and hope that you hear back from them. Posting here won't be of any help, your question will just be buried without getting an answer. 
zyrenth

Activity: 141
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:15:09 AM

We added new coins to our faucets.
Visit us and claim every hour.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Faucet

fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:52:00 AM

Oh great more coins to claim at the faucets

We added new coins to our faucets.
Visit us and claim every hour.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Faucet
zyrenth

Activity: 141
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:59:59 AM

Dear Tradesatoshi Lovers, we are looking for new users who want to join our new signature campaign, please PM your details, thanks

zombieapocalypsecoin

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:03:19 AM

Yes, the coinburn will be a good thing, the problem is that there will be almost impossible to know the total number of coins burned because their owners became zombies, i was thinking on some kind of new algo that is POS and if the address is not staking it will be automatically burned after some time, is not difficult to make, just need lot of logic thinking and code testing. So far i think if i relaunch i will try to list in Tradesatoshi and Graviex, those are the two exchanges with the lowest listing fee.

I did "ignore" to that guy, is better to see the forum without his posts, i can still read him when someone do a quote, he thinks this is a support forum or something, maybe low IQ like you said.

Lol that is an interesting way to deal with inflation, who cares about a coinburn, lets just play zombie  Cool
I wish you luck with your project and i will buy some of course

by the way....
The annoying scam guy hasn't post here today, thats very good  Smiley  i hope he go  and never come back.
He already confessed that he committed a crime using a fake name and fake email, and now he want Tradesatoshi to be his partner in his crime, lol, what a loser

Can i ask you something?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: