Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASHE, ANB, BNB, SOLESLAYER, EASYCOP, HEATEDSNEAKS, YCOPP, OSA! ONLY $100!  (Read 218872 times)
ibrahim11

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:10:43 AM

Bump! Autobuy includes 8 bots!

ANB AIO (fixing)
BNB AIO
SoleSlayer
EasyCop
HeatedSneaks (legit version with activations keys provided!)
BNB for Nike
*NEW* HypeSniper
*NEW* yCopp
*NEW* Hype Sniper Cookbook
*NEW* The Sneaker Bible
+ future updates/other bots/tutorials and guides I get!

Add me on Skype if you have any questions.

FEBRUARY HEAT:
NIKE AIR JORDAN 12 "OVO BLACK"
YEEZY "BRED"
YEEZY "ZEBRA"
BAPE X NEIGHBORHOOD X ADIDAS SUPERSTARS
+ NMDs, ULTRABOOSTS, FOAMS, AND MORE!

Don't sleep, gonna be an insane month for hypebeasts and resellers! Pick up bots to make sure you have the best chance at getting all the shoes you want or want to sell!
PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josh21

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:28:18 AM

Helped in beginning, then ignored for days now. Bot gets out of date as soon as shoe is about to release
kerpal68

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:36:20 AM

What version Sole Slayer? Also Which Plan? Standard, Business or Unlimited?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:21:23 AM

What version Sole Slayer? Also Which Plan? Standard, Business or Unlimited?

SoleSlayer is on 2.2.2 with unlimited tasks. Outdated atm and I would suggest using other bots over it for maximum efficiency. Will get a newer version as soon as I can get my hands on one.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:10:55 PM

Hi Kyle, so I was interested in buying just one particular shoe that Nike is releasing sometime soon. Can you offer a bot for only a single purchase ?. Buying the whole thing for the long term doesn't make sense for me to spend that much money on the bot.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:29:24 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 10:13:46 PM by Kyle Lowry

Hi Kyle, so I was interested in buying just one particular shoe that Nike is releasing sometime soon. Can you offer a bot for only a single purchase ?. Buying the whole thing for the long term doesn't make sense for me to spend that much money on the bot.

Hey, send me a PM with what drop you're planning on going for and I'll see what I can do.
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

Hey, send me a PM with what drop you're planning on going for and I'll see what I can do.

Nothing in particular right now. Its a random shoe, something like https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-1-retro-metallic-red . In other words its one of their saturday releases, which usually gets sold out in seconds.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

Nothing in particular right now. Its a random shoe, something like https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-1-retro-metallic-red . In other words its one of their saturday releases, which usually gets sold out in seconds.

Hi,

The metallic reds aren't expected to sell out on launch day but should sell out shortly after (could be wrong but that's what it's looking like atm). Also, Nike does a lot of restocks too shortly after the initial drop. If you're just going for this drop, I'd actually advise going manual as it would be a lot cheaper than getting the bots.

If you really want to pick up the bots, just send me a PM. However, most normal Nike/Jordan drops don't sell out instantly anymore.
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:23:38 AM

Hi,

The metallic reds aren't expected to sell out on launch day but should sell out shortly after (could be wrong but that's what it's looking like atm). Also, Nike does a lot of restocks too shortly after the initial drop. If you're just going for this drop, I'd actually advise going manual as it would be a lot cheaper than getting the bots.

If you really want to pick up the bots, just send me a PM. However, most normal Nike/Jordan drops don't sell out instantly anymore.

It wasn't that particular shoe. That was just an example . Looking to pick up something along the lines of this:
https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-vapormax-flyknit-day-to-night-collection

How much would the bot cost for something like that ?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:34:33 PM

Hi,

It wasn't that particular shoe. That was just an example . Looking to pick up something along the lines of this:
https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-vapormax-flyknit-day-to-night-collection

How much would the bot cost for something like that ?

Sent you a PM!
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:59:11 PM

Hey Kyle, sent you a message a few days back, haven't received a reply. Posting here incase it was missed.

Can the bot work on shoes like these: https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-vapormax-flyknit-day-to-night-collection

These will be dropping soon and are sold on the nike website like other releases.

Thanks!
Anthonyle

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

Is it ok to buy only 1 bot?
Ladies

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:30:48 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 08:18:42 AM by Ladies

Went ahead and bought this product, hopefully it works out well. (:

EDIT: Only received 3 bots out of 8. OP could you send me the other 5?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

Went ahead and bought this product, hopefully it works out well. (:

EDIT: Only received 3 bots out of 8. OP could you send me the other 5?

Yup, adding you to Dropbox right now! I will be adding a site list template + site lists for the upcoming drops with over 200 sites. Working closely with someone to get a Supreme monitor and a private shopify bot too, hopefully will be good to go soon Smiley
Bake mono

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

Hey I bought this a couple months ago and I haven't received any updates the past few months, can you add me to the new dropbox list or send me updates?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

Hey I bought this a couple months ago and I haven't received any updates the past few months, can you add me to the new dropbox list or send me updates?

Hey,

Send me your email again to make sure. Adding some stuff right now Smiley More stuff should be available really soon as well.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:28:44 AM

Just added a new script to hopefully help out with the BBC Human Races! Good luck to everyone!
aog

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:34 AM

are these cracked bots?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:07:52 AM

are these cracked bots?

Some cracked, some legit activation keys provided.
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:25:06 AM

Added 2 sitelists for the Yebras! Good luck to everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: