Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LESCOIN | THE FIRST CRYPTO - CURRENCY SECURED BY WOOD STOCK  (Read 2444 times)
gsswho

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

This ICO is scam.

On the page 5 on ICO you can see : "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

But when I asked documents proving company (OGRN and license number) they blocked me in telegram and VK.

Do not deceive people! We answered ALL your questions 100 times. And when you started just to troll us and litter chats - we, of course, blocked you.

I didn't troll you. That's not true.

So, please, provide us your company's OGRN and license number.

We answered, and you still suggested that we "make the documents." Your business is a common fraud.

We will inform the forum administration.

That is not true. Nobody have seen your OGRN and license number. You can provide it easy if you have it but you don't. Show me where is your answer.

You are liying to my face rigth now.

Look through our chat AGAIN. We hope, you will have a success with another project, goodbye.

There is nothing in your chat. You just ban people asking the documents.

If you have this docs just show them here: on bitcointalk. It's easy to do if you have them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DAO_Lescoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:35:01 PM

This ICO is scam.

On the page 5 on ICO you can see : "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

But when I asked documents proving company (OGRN and license number) they blocked me in telegram and VK.

Do not deceive people! We answered ALL your questions 100 times. And when you started just to troll us and litter chats - we, of course, blocked you.

We answered, and you still suggested that we "make the documents." Your business is a common fraud.

That is not true. Nobody have seen your OGRN and license number. You can provide it easy if you have it but you don't. Show me where is your answer.

Look through our chat AGAIN. We hope, you will have a success with another project, goodbye.

If you have this docs just show them here: on bitcointalk. It's easy to do if you have them.

In agreement with the owner of the company, we decided to disclose accounting for our investors - those who bought the option in the project Lescoin. Here is the appeal of the owner of the company:

"All investors with an option of more than 2% of the target value of DAO Lescoin are ready to provide data on the operations of the partner company in the forestry complex." Investors who are ready to deanonimize their contributions in order to get acquainted with the reports should contact the founder of the project in private way.

On the forums, except for sending to wp, we do not give such private info!"
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:39:46 AM

This ICO is scam.

Im sure, this is full scam!
gsswho

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

This ICO is scam.

In agreement with the owner of the company, we decided to disclose accounting for our investors - those who bought the option in the project Lescoin. Here is the appeal of the owner of the company:

"All investors with an option of more than 2% of the target value of DAO Lescoin are ready to provide data on the operations of the partner company in the forestry complex." Investors who are ready to deanonimize their contributions in order to get acquainted with the reports should contact the founder of the project in private way.

1. If you are not the owners why do you wirte in your WP: "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

2. 2% from 5000 000$ is 100 000$. Who wants to invest this amount if you can't show basic docs about your compamy?

3. "Investors who are ready to deanonimize their contributions" - What the hell should it mean?

4. You've wrote "On the forums, except for sending to wp, we do not give such private info" and "We answered ALL your questions 100 times". So, which one is true?
D_Verner

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:04:16 PM

This ICO is scam.

1. If you are not the owners why do you wirte in your WP: "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

2. 2% from 5000 000$ is 100 000$. Who wants to invest this amount if you can't show basic docs about your compamy?

3. "Investors who are ready to deanonimize their contributions" - What the hell should it mean?

4. You've wrote "On the forums, except for sending to wp, we do not give such private info" and "We answered ALL your questions 100 times". So, which one is true?

1. We conduct the ICO on behalf of the owners.

2. Is there now any qualification of ICOs based on paper docs? Like 90% of project would be out of the market then. In any case, you can only speak for yourself. Some investors have more trust in people more than in papers.

3. As it was said that we will provide the full operation records to the investors. So we need to identify those investors.

4. Well, you said in Russian branch that you aren't interested in the accounting books? Merely in the registration number, on which we asnwered 100500 times in all our platforms that you are flooding in the last 3 days. I am glad that you are so devoted to your criticism. All our branches are trending, and we improved our investment dynamics in bitcoin. Please keep going Smiley In the end, we might reward you for all the hours you've given to the project. You also gave a stress test to our social media support, for which we express our special gratitude.
DAO_Lescoin

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

I am only a bit worried that the community here might decide that we created those multiple accounts to heat the branch. Or paid someone for their criticism. Honestly, we didn't. A kind user made all the work for free, because of his own genuine interest Wink
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:08:28 AM

I am only a bit worried that the community here might decide that we created those multiple accounts to heat the branch. Or paid someone for their criticism. Honestly, we didn't. A kind user made all the work for free, because of his own genuine interest Wink

Yes you are right, people post on this thread is a sign of support for this project and nothing else...
sein

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

when the ICO ended ?
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:52:04 AM

Please when is the ICO
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:53:10 AM

Please during ICO will the price increase or it will remain the same?
DAO_Lescoin

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:50:09 AM

Please when is the ICO
when the ICO ended ?

Now we have pre-ICO. And the main part will be conducted in the period of November-December.
DAO_Lescoin

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:52:57 AM

Please during ICO will the price increase or it will remain the same?

During - no, but after the realization on the exchanges it will be regulating with market.
DAO_Lescoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:16:41 AM

Dear friends, due to the restriction of participation in the ICO of the PRC, we could not get the necessary amount until the end of the pre-sale. So that we decided to extend the presale until November 10, 2017. Also we lowered the soft cap to $ 100,000. The bonuses are 50%. Thank you for your support:)

http://s018.radikal.ru/i523/1710/d8/489f98052ece.jpg
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:20:56 PM

So nice project and so slow ICO progress?

Anyway good luck! Improve the technology of reproducing forest.
My heart is yours for roadmap with purchase seeds)
DAO_Lescoin

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:16:50 PM

So nice project and so slow ICO progress?

Anyway good luck! Improve the technology of reproducing forest.
My heart is yours for roadmap with purchase seeds)

Smiley Thank you
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:55:11 AM

Does the LSCF buy back $ 50 after six months, the LSC is $ 100 after the December buy back, right?
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

During Bounty campaign all participants were sending their reports here or on our Bounty branch (bitcoin talk). It finished on 18 Oct. and from 18 Oct till 10 nov u can take part in blog campaign or referral system. What period are we discussing now?
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

What about the news of this project, it is now past the 10th of November. Is ico in progress?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: