Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Quality, Experienced members' help would be appreciated!!  (Read 1000 times)
Techie5879 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:49:42 PM

Hello guys!

I am a junior member here, and I am trying to make some passive income with bitcoin and help around the community while I do that and also learn new things about bitcoin. I have learned a great deal, about signature campaigns, escrow, wallet types and that kind of stuff. Also I have learnt about the blockchain technology.

But, I have seen that many signature campaigns deny/accept users based on post quality, especially the high paying ones. I got accepted as a newbie to my current campaign on the first try, while others who applied at the same time were denied, though slots were open, due to post count/quality. I am not sure if my post quality is good or not and whether it will let me get into other high paying ones in the future. So I would request an experienced user/campaign manager to please review it and PM me/write here what I could do to improve it, and whether it is good enough or not for a junior or member.

Thanks, would appreciate help
Alex
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:00:43 PM

I checked your post history and It looks good. It's really not that hard If you think about it , as long as you are posting on-topic and giving an additional information/opinion then you are good however If you feel that you are forcing yourself to post in order to get paid then It's probably a low quality post.
There are a few sections that are considered as a low quality for all campaigns  like off-topic , Investor-based games & Micro earnings , see the Signature Campaign Guidelines to have a better idea about this.
Techie5879 (OP)

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:04:36 PM

I checked your post history and It looks good. It's really not that hard If you think about it , as long as you are posting on-topic and giving an additional information/opinion then you are good however If you feel that you are forcing yourself to post in order to get paid then It's probably a low quality post .
There are a few sections that are considered as a low quality for all campaigns  like off-topic , Investor-based games & Micro earnings , see the Signature Campaign Guidelines to have a better idea about this.

Read the link. Thanks for the positive reply Smiley
I usually post in Bitcoin Discussion, Beginners and Help, and sometimes in Gambling.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:09:47 PM

Since youre a jr member. Theres a lot of chance for you to improve your posts. You need to posts atleats 2-3 or liners but make sure its related and not spammy looking posts. Also dont post too often. I just look at you past posts and what i saw that your posts has been made minute after minute. Avoid that. Also take time to read the guidelines before joining a signature campaign.
Techie5879 (OP)

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:11:58 PM

Since youre a jr member. Theres a lot of chance for you to improve your posts. You need to posts atleats 2-3 or liners but make sure its related and not spammy looking posts. Also dont post too often. I just look at you past posts and what i saw that your posts has been made minute after minute. Avoid that. Also take time to read the guidelines before joining a signature campaign.

Posting actively is bad? I thought the more active you are, the better. People can usually check if the posts are spammy, does it really matter how often I post as long as they are not spam??
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 02:02:23 PM

People can usually check if the posts are spammy, does it really matter how often I post as long as they are not spam??
Your posts are already somewhat bad. Why would you want to post more? No, generally the quantity is mostly irrelevant if the quality is present. However, in the majority of cases with a high posting quantity we can observe an average to bad posting quality.

Some quick hints:
  • Avoid generic threads: "What do YOU xxx?", "If you had XX BTC what would you do?" et al. - These threads are really useless and have been spammed to death before being moved into off-topic
  • Only reply to threads that you are interested in; make sure to read everything (all the posts).
  • Avoid only replying to the OP if there are several replies and/or mistakes/misinformation et al.
  • Try to think about the subject at hand and write something worth reading. Avoid posting 1-2 liners.
  • Do not post for the sake of increasing your post count/getting paid etc.

Don't forget to make yourself familiar with the forum rules.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:07:25 AM

I have been a member on this forum for awhile and never got paid for signature campaign. It seems like a decent way to get extra BTC, but I would recommend signing up for a good affiliate/referral program and putting your own referral links in your signature.

There is a lot more money to be made as an affiliate marketer because if someone clicks on a link in your signature to a Dice site you could earn 0.1+ BTC commission depending on how much they bet. There are many good referral programs listed on our site http://bitcoinbarrel.com and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

As long as you take part in the discussion and not worry about boosting post count you'll be alright.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:18:05 AM

Hi, i'm just new here and I'm thankful for this thread. It helped me understand on how to post with better quality not with posts that look like spam. Posting just for the money doesn't help you. I think it makes you lazy to think and read about the topic. It's probably has the most effect on every person in this forum.
Techie5879 (OP)

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:38:06 AM

I have been a member on this forum for awhile and never got paid for signature campaign. It seems like a decent way to get extra BTC, but I would recommend signing up for a good affiliate/referral program and putting your own referral links in your signature.

There is a lot more money to be made as an affiliate marketer because if someone clicks on a link in your signature to a Dice site you could earn 0.1+ BTC commission depending on how much they bet. There are many good referral programs listed on our site http://bitcoinbarrel.com and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

As long as you take part in the discussion and not worry about boosting post count you'll be alright.

Is that site even legit? I see no SSL encryption which usually means that if a site is about earning bitcoins, its a fake as you should always transfer BTC over SSL. I dont even see the affiliate program thread? Could you give me maybe some proof about receiving payment?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 12:19:51 PM

-snip-
Is that site even legit?

I dont know.

I see no SSL encryption

They use a self signed cert -> https://bitcoinbarrel.com/ (results in an interesting error though)

which usually means that if a site is about earning bitcoins, its a fake as you should always transfer BTC over SSL.

What? The? Fuck? Bitcoins are transfered over the Bitcoin network, all transaction data is publicly available.

You need to change your name or step up your game.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:28:36 PM

As long as your post quality is good or you are not off-topic it does not matter if you are posting every five minutes or every hour, obviously someone cannot sit on computer all the day and keep writing posts, but they do it when they get time to surf the forum so it is really not needed to wait for one hour to post your next reply.
Techie5879 (OP)

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:20:07 AM

-snip-
Is that site even legit?

I dont know.

I see no SSL encryption

They use a self signed cert -> https://bitcoinbarrel.com/ (results in an interesting error though)

which usually means that if a site is about earning bitcoins, its a fake as you should always transfer BTC over SSL.

What? The? Fuck? Bitcoins are transfered over the Bitcoin network, all transaction data is publicly available.

You need to change your name or step up your game.

Then I want to know why is block chain and other wallets secured with SSL?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 05:31:14 AM

Then I want to know why is block chain and other wallets secured with SSL?
Because it is in general good practice to use SSL for all things web. Bitcoin does not use SSL, it is entirely separate from the web and websites like blockchain.info. Desktop wallets such as Electrum and Bitcoin Core do not use SSL because they are not web based, but their websites do. SSL has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: