Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lutpin and Lauda : Please ?  (Read 2973 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:57:23 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 11:08:07 AM by Lauda

what is Ban evading??
Ban evading means interacting on the forum using another account while at least one is currently serving a ban. You are only allowed to create a Meta thread about your ban and that is it. However, in the case of OP they have been ban evading for a long time.

and why are you banned?
Probably signature spam. His recent tantrum was also a different type of spam.

i guess administrator should unban you , try giving them some money and they will unban you , not sure how stuffs work here.
No, they should not and no that is not how this works.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Probably!FIXED

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:04:56 AM

Quote from: Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995777#msg16995777 date=1480157683
what is Ban evading??
[/quote
Ban evading means interacting on the forum using another account while at least one is currently serving a ban. You are only allowed to create a Meta thread about your ban and that is it. However, in the case of OP they have been ban evading for a long time.

Quote from: Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995777#msg16995777 date=1480157683
and why are you banned?
[/quote
Probably signature spam. His recent tantrum was also a different type of spam.

[quote author=Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995777#msg16995777 date=1480157683
i guess administrator should unban you , try giving them some money and they will unban you , not sure how stuffs work here.
No, they should not and no that is not how this works.
I see you have account of staff so you might be knowing better than anyone here. But what i have learnt in all 30 years of my life is that money solves all problem(mostly) , maybe if the ban beheading guy gives you some money then you can rectify things , see i dont recommend this but this generally happen   on other forum , and you should not restrict someone making account , don't you?
Most of all why that is so much worrying about red feedback? If he has some legit business here then he should not worry about it.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:06:23 AM

I see you have account of staff so you might be knowing better than anyone here. But what i have learnt in all 30 years of my life is that money solves all problem(mostly) , maybe if the ban beheading guy gives you some money then you can rectify things , see i dont recommend this but this generally happen   on other forum , and you should not restrict someone making account , don't you?
Most of all why that is so much worrying about red feedback? If he has some legit business here then he should not worry about it.
Okay if you think that is a good idea, my rates are:
$1 million for unbanning,
$5 million for removal of the negative rating.

/s

FYI: It was never like that on this forum.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Probably!FIXED

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:08:44 AM

I see you have account of staff so you might be knowing better than anyone here. But what i have learnt in all 30 years of my life is that money solves all problem(mostly) , maybe if the ban beheading guy gives you some money then you can rectify things , see i dont recommend this but this generally happen   on other forum , and you should not restrict someone making account , don't you?
Okay if you think that is a good idea, my rates are:
$1 million for unbanning,
$5 million for removal of the negative rating.

/s

That is ridiculous , may be if you want free bets , i can provide you that. Out of 7 , 5 sure to win. You have humor and wit, i like it.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:10:09 AM

That is ridiculous , may be if you want free bets , i can provide you that. Out of 7 , 5 sure to win.
I still think that it may be a bit too little. Undecided

You have humor and wit, i like it.
What can I say, sometimes I'm a funny cat.

That said, I'll refrain for posting as the vital information was mentioned.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Probably!FIXED

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:18:06 AM

That is ridiculous , may be if you want free bets , i can provide you that. Out of 7 , 5 sure to win.
Little!!  Undecided
My last offer i give you my next pick of odds @27 that is going to be played tomorrow , it is a parlay of 4-5 bets.
If this cant satisfy you , then i am out of discussion.
It either depicts you are too ambitious or you are playing with me.
=================================================================
@abhishekgg i am sure you cant get rid of him! he has some heavy balls.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 01:16:15 PM

Little!!  Undecided
My last offer i give you my next pick of odds @27 that is going to be played tomorrow , it is a parlay of 4-5 bets.
If this cant satisfy you , then i am out of discussion.
It either depicts you are too ambitious or you are playing with me.
=================================================================

You should be already out of discussion.. you are trying to bribe a staff member..
someone call 911.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
abhishek.g (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:09:19 PM

Well DT1 must be Default Trust . I do not understand one thing . If Lutpin and Lauda delete their feedbacks, will I be still left with negative ratings ?

Quote from: Probably!FIXED link=topic=1693949.msg16995845#msg16995845
FYI: It was never like that on this forum.
[/quote

If you think like that then try signing up with a vpn and you will be asked for a donation to open your proxy ban.

Yes, you also have negative ratings by actmyname, yahoo62278 and FlossinRod.

And if they delete their trust ratings, will I be able to use this forum again without getting permanent ban?

These two are unrelated. You can have the best positive rating you can imagine, if you break the rules you still get banned.

And what is the question you are asking Shorena ?

I asked how long was the ban you got. Its usually stated with the ban message. A 7 day ban is considered a first warning, a 30 day usually the last chance before you get banned for life.

Well the bans did not give me a chance and I was banned for lifetime without any warning signals. This screwed me up but when I started posting some good posts then I went as far as a Sr. Member. I am mot sure about the negative trusts you are saying other than these two. But seems like the trust system is for abusers here. I can correct my mistakes, others can not. Having multiple accounts should not be a problem unless all are active at the same time.
If a guy is evading a ban due to lack of quality posts and if he learns the same with time and becomes a Sr. Member then it should really not be a problem and should be considered a special case.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:13:34 PM

You should be already out of discussion.. you are trying to bribe a staff member..
someone call 911.
I took it as a joke. If they were serious, I'd say that such an action deserves a negative trust rating. Bribery should never be supported.

If a guy is evading a ban due to lack of quality posts and if he learns the same with time and becomes a Sr. Member then it should really not be a problem and should be considered a special case.
You've learnt nothing and proceeded to make even further violations of the rules. Definitely a "very special case".

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

You've learnt nothing and proceeded to make even further violations of the rules. Definitely a "very special case".

I believe you know nothing and call a donation as bribe. Definitely some million dollars are too small for your greed.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:21:44 PM

I believe you know nothing and call a donation as bribe. Definitely some million dollars are too small for your greed.
Bribe:
money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust
Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1480

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:28:30 PM

-snip-
Well the bans did not give me a chance

Wait, what? Multiple bans are not enough to give you a hint something is not working out right?

and I was banned for lifetime without any warning signals.

You had several accounts banned, what exactly would be an appropriate warning sign in your opinion?

This screwed me up but when I started posting some good posts then I went as far as a Sr. Member. I am mot sure about the negative trusts you are saying other than these two.

Again, this is not difficult to figure out. Look at your own profile. Carefully, you will likely find the trust page and the untrusted feedback section.

But seems like the trust system is for abusers here. I can correct my mistakes, others can not.

Can you? Can you undo all the spam your other accounts did? Show me.

Having multiple accounts should not be a problem unless all are active at the same time.

Multiple accounts are not a problem, even if they are active at the same time, as long as they follow the rules.

Why? Why should there be an exception for you? What have you done for this board to justify the exception? Right now I have a nagging feeling Im talking to a child or a troll. You either are unable to find very basic information or unwilling. Your moral compas is way off if you dont understand why "gifts" or "donations" towards people in power are forbidden in most countries.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:40:50 PM

Bribe:
money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust
Roll Eyes
-snip-
Well the bans did not give me a chance

Wait, what? Multiple bans are not enough to give you a hint something is not working out right?

and I was banned for lifetime without any warning signals.

You had several accounts banned, what exactly would be an appropriate warning sign in your opinion?

This screwed me up but when I started posting some good posts then I went as far as a Sr. Member. I am mot sure about the negative trusts you are saying other than these two.

Again, this is not difficult to figure out. Look at your own profile. Carefully, you will likely find the trust page and the untrusted feedback section.

But seems like the trust system is for abusers here. I can correct my mistakes, others can not.

Can you? Can you undo all the spam your other accounts did? Show me.

Having multiple accounts should not be a problem unless all are active at the same time.

Multiple accounts are not a problem, even if they are active at the same time, as long as they follow the rules.

Why? Why should there be an exception for you? What have you done for this board to justify the exception? Right now I have a nagging feeling Im talking to a child or a troll. You either are unable to find very basic information or unwilling. Your moral compas is way off if you dont understand why "gifts" or "donations" towards people in power are forbidden in most countries.

Let me help you feel it better !
Its clinic all clear.
I rest my case !
Now what will you say LAUDA ?

https://imgur.com/a/N5VCw
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:35:21 PM

Please, can we start a Lauda gender discussion here? Those are always the most fun to watch?
Is it a male, is it a female, is it an apache? Nobody knows.
Ok, their parents maybe, if they checked early enough.

I took it as a joke. Bribery should never be supported.
578808d2180bdad14e1dcf9c703efb8575f9dfbf90e581346eebe4014d7228a1
 Roll Eyes

As said, we got a "special case" here.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 05:39:06 PM

Please, can we start a Lauda gender discussion here? Those are always the most fun to watch? Is it a male, is it a female, is it an apache? Nobody knows.
That would be most interesting indeed! I'm certain my parents are unsure of my gender. Embarrassed

Shh!

Now what will you say LAUDA ?
That does not unban you. This unbans the IP address used. This is due to the possibility that multiple users may be using the same VPN or Tor node for example.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

Please, can we start a Lauda gender discussion here? Those are always the most fun to watch?
Is it a male, is it a female, is it an apache? Nobody knows.

Well, that can also be changed later on down the road. Am I the only one who finds it strange that the forum only has male and female options? What about 'other' for people that are transitioning or don't identify as male or female?

OP if your accounts are permabanned then you're evading a ban and this account will get banned.

I suggest you don't create/purchase another one. Capisce!?
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:42:51 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 08:44:20 PM by abhishek.g

I do not purchase accounts. I start from the very begining. People are here to look for fun here and not remove their trust rating they gave which is irrelevant. Better if it could have got banned way before then . IP bans should need money ? And this is donation not bribe right ?  Wonderful !
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1288
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:42:38 PM

I do not purchase accounts. I start from the very begining. People are here to look for fun here and not remove their trust rating they gave which is irrelevant. Better if it could have got banned way before then . IP bans should need money ? And this is donation not bribe right ?  Wondrrful !
The only thing that i can say to you it is better to stop arguing what you want to say it is better to do action. prove that you are not deserve to not ban or receive a negative trust remember quickseller i saw his account before that receive negative trust and prove that he can be deal as trustworthy until he gain back his account to 0 negative trust..
If you are just push what you want to say here there is no help it can be more complicated and trigger them to be angry..
Better respect what their decision if you can be change and maybe in the future they can remove your negative trust..

So better to relax and try to gain positive feed back to someone else like vod said.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:45:57 PM

I do not purchase accounts. I start from the very begining. People are here to look for fun here and not remove their trust rating they gave which is irrelevant. Better if it could have got banned way before then . IP bans should need money ? And this is donation not bribe right ?  Wondrrful !
The only thing that i can say to you it is better to stop arguing what you want to say it is better to do action. prove that you are not deserve to not ban or receive a negative trust remember quickseller i saw his account before that receive negative trust and prove that he can be deal as trustworthy until he gain back his account to 0 negative trust..
If you are just push what you want to say here there is no help it can be more complicated and trigger them to be angry..
Better respect what their decision if you can be change and maybe in the future they can remove your negative trust..

So better to relax and try to gain positive feed back to someone else like vod said.

And all I can say for you is RIP english .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:57:05 PM

This isn't helping your case.
Nothing is, abhishek.g is currently evading several bans, which will result in this account being permanently banned sooner or later aswell.

Proof (because I don't make statements without):

1KWK5pZwFzm8oxemXNMy6EotHT5Ed4C2v7 on their profile (http://archive.is/2RHwq).
1MMofYc38wp1caEF7dKe11PHrQmeULcBBp on the profile of xkrishna (http://archive.is/L0R4B).
17uUJnmPAtuDaTaajwGuS1fB9FpZVYAgEo used by xmaxbit (http://archive.is/2HsfH).
1DwFmSqcGVd2d1ynmbNmAFAdatjVk93za3 used by abhishekthakur (http://archive.is/xbPHY).

Connected via fcb6fe73b466806628962ad5400c355d1d1a201469b1750ad7662fd19bccdbca and a4e3bb961d5138836b77c8007d2b8088a57f193b3a5bd2c504215633b297c5f8
I rest my case.
I think you forgot to explain how this guy is a scammer. You posted connections to several accounts that are alleged to be spammer. If he is evading a permanent ban then he will probably get banned, although sometimes some people who are permanently banned are allowed to come back, either under a new name or under their old name(s).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: