Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM software  (Read 1332 times)
skyplat (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:20:54 AM

Hi all,

I offer software for starting a business of buying and selling Bitcoin via ATMs.

Our software make cryptocurrency simple for everyone. No math degree required.

Here is a list of bitcoin ATM`s that supported our software:
Lamassu
Genesis
BitAccess
General Bytes
BitXatm
Also we can add any device: validator, dispenser, printer, cardreader, barcode scanner and so on.

Quite expectedly, ATM owners like to be in control of all key parameters relevant for successful operation of the machines and profitability is the most important objective for them. Setting up separate fees for Buy and Sell transactions increases flexibility and allows freedom to optimize profitability of the operation depending on circumstances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrBitco.in

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:58:05 PM
Merited by mdayonliner (1)

I offer software for starting a business of buying and selling Bitcoin via ATMs.
How exciting! Your software makes an ATM work like an ATM! This is an industry first! Congratulations! But wait... There is more!

You do not need any extra software or degree to run a Bitcoin ATM. At GENERAL BYTES for example, all fleet management and exchange software is included for only 1 USD with the purchase of any of any GENERAL BYTES ATM or point of sale unit. (yes, only 1 USD!) Features like exchange buyback and sell are included and any possible coin can be added through the GitHub interface.

It takes roughly 10 minutes to setup and configure a GENERAL BYTES Bitcoin ATM and has absolutely nothing to do with requiring a math or crypto degree like you suggest, just configure your wallet and markup fee (your income) and you're done....

GENERAL BYTES operators run their own software, for their own ATMs and point of sale terminals, all in one place, using their own hot-wallets and their own private keys and there are no dependencies or centrally stored wallets. The way it should be really, given the distributed nature of Bitcoin.... As such, there is no need for your 'software for buying and selling via Bitcoin ATMs' It just makes no sense whatsoever!

Lamassu, Genesis, BitAccess, General Bytes, BitXatm
Also we can add any device: validator, dispenser, printer, cardreader, barcode scanner and so on.

Now this is where your post becomes even more scammy... The processor architecture behind these models ATMs is so different (ARM vs Intel) that you will be unable to port your software over, whatever your software might be... All GENERAL BYTES ATM units for example run on a custom version of android, custom hardware (for interfacing to the peripherals) and custom software (because there is no such thing as a stock Android Bitcoin ATM. Smiley

I can therefore only conclude you are trying to scam people into either purchasing your useless software or (more likely!) making them run a demo that is in fact a Trojan horse.... A quick look at your website seems to confirm this... (help my eyes hurt!)

Quite expectedly, ATM owners like to be in control of all key parameters relevant for successful operation of the machines and profitability is the most important objective for them. Setting up separate fees for Buy and Sell transactions increases flexibility and allows freedom to optimize profitability of the operation depending on circumstances.

WOW! An entire sentence without spelling or grammar errors! Let me see where you copied this text from.... Wait... The exact same text appears on the ShitXatm website!

https://www.google.nl/search?q=Quite+expectedly%2C+ATM+owners+like+to+be+in+control+of+all+key+parameters+relevant+for+successful+operation+of+the+machines+and+profitability+is+the+most+important+objective+for+them.+Setting+up+separate+fees+for+Buy+and+Sell+transactions+increases+flexibility+and+allows+freedom+to+optimize+profitability+of+the+operation+depending+on+circumstances.&oq=Quite+expectedly%2C+ATM+owners+like+to+be+in+control+of+all+key+parameters+relevant+for+successful+operation+of+the+machines+and+profitability+is+the+most+important+objective+for+them.+Setting+up+separate+fees+for+Buy+and+Sell+transactions+increases+flexibility+and+allows+freedom+to+optimize+profitability+of+the+operation+depending+on+circumstances.

Funny fact is that this Bitcoin ATM manufacturer has stolen over 100.000 EUR in BTC from the Bitcoin Wallets owned by their operators, failed to deliver ATMs that where paid for in full and just rebranded to another name to 'clean the reputation' and do the same scam again.... Hardly an advertisement I would say... Your website text is copied from ShitXatm, you stole the only image on your site from the GENESIS ATM web site and hide your domain WHOIS information via 'domains by proxy' so nobody can verify who you are....

Your website is primarily written in some horrible flavor of Engrish (Russian English) and has a contact form in Russian, you make claims that are impossible given the nature of processor architecture and hide your location using a domains by proxy service. I am a bit insulted that you do not even make a real effort to pretend you are legit.

f*cking scammers...
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:04:50 PM

I'm really trying to wrap my head around this... Is it software for the ATM? You do know, most ATM's have software built in already right? What does this software do separately that the standard software does not? What advantages do I have over using this software vs. using the stock software?
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:51:09 PM

I think that will be a better option if you develop your own ATM hardware. Because all the Bitcoin ATM that you can buy have the software installed. I don't believe that anyone that bought a bitcoin ATM will buy another software to run if they can run with the software preinstalled with the device.
theothersmith

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:14:54 AM

What city are you located in? What is your background?
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:12:25 AM

Just make the software open source and move on Tongue
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

How exciting! Your software makes an ATM work like an ATM! This is an industry first! Congratulations! But wait... There is more!

You do not need any extra software or degree to run a Bitcoin ATM. At GENERAL BYTES for example, all fleet management and exchange software is included for only 1 USD with the purchase of any of any GENERAL BYTES ATM or point of sale unit. (yes, only 1 USD!) Features like exchange buyback and sell are included and any possible coin can be added through the GitHub interface.

It takes roughly 10 minutes to setup and configure a GENERAL BYTES Bitcoin ATM and has absolutely nothing to do with requiring a math or crypto degree like you suggest, just configure your wallet and markup fee (your income) and you're done....

GENERAL BYTES operators run their own software, for their own ATMs and point of sale terminals, all in one place, using their own hot-wallets and their own private keys and there are no dependencies or centrally stored wallets. The way it should be really, given the distributed nature of Bitcoin.... As such, there is no need for your 'software for buying and selling via Bitcoin ATMs' It just makes no sense whatsoever!

Lamassu, Genesis, BitAccess, General Bytes, BitXatm

Now this is where your post becomes even more scammy... The processor architecture behind these models ATMs is so different (ARM vs Intel) that you will be unable to port your software over, whatever your software might be... All GENERAL BYTES ATM units for example run on a custom version of android, custom hardware (for interfacing to the peripherals) and custom software (because there is no such thing as a stock Android Bitcoin ATM. Smiley

I can therefore only conclude you are trying to scam people into either purchasing your useless software or (more likely!) making them run a demo that is in fact a Trojan horse.... A quick look at your website seems to confirm this... (help my eyes hurt!)

WOW! An entire sentence without spelling or grammar errors! Let me see where you copied this text from.... Wait... The exact same text appears on the ShitXatm website!

https://www.google.nl/search?q=Quite+expectedly%2C+ATM+owners+like+to+be+in+control+of+all+key+parameters+relevant+for+successful+operation+of+the+machines+and+profitability+is+the+most+important+objective+for+them.+Setting+up+separate+fees+for+Buy+and+Sell+transactions+increases+flexibility+and+allows+freedom+to+optimize+profitability+of+the+operation+depending+on+circumstances.&oq=Quite+expectedly%2C+ATM+owners+like+to+be+in+control+of+all+key+parameters+relevant+for+successful+operation+of+the+machines+and+profitability+is+the+most+important+objective+for+them.+Setting+up+separate+fees+for+Buy+and+Sell+transactions+increases+flexibility+and+allows+freedom+to+optimize+profitability+of+the+operation+depending+on+circumstances.

Funny fact is that this Bitcoin ATM manufacturer has stolen over 100.000 EUR in BTC from the Bitcoin Wallets owned by their operators, failed to deliver ATMs that where paid for in full and just rebranded to another name to 'clean the reputation' and do the same scam again.... Hardly an advertisement I would say... Your website text is copied from ShitXatm, you stole the only image on your site from the GENESIS ATM web site and hide your domain WHOIS information via 'domains by proxy' so nobody can verify who you are....

Your website is primarily written in some horrible flavor of Engrish (Russian English) and has a contact form in Russian, you make claims that are impossible given the nature of processor architecture and hide your location using a domains by proxy service. I am a bit insulted that you do not even make a real effort to pretend you are legit.

f*cking scammers...

They may be scammers, but you know nothing about General Bytes software. It's half functional, poorly explained and requires a programmer level knowledge or lots of help. Absolute junk not made for an end-user level.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:43:36 AM

A nicely exposed scam. Applause to the guy above who posted a commendable analysis of this scam attempt. This is what a true community is about. Watching out for each other and forewarning the less informed and naive here who might not do their due diligence when dealing with opportunistic and predatory wolves disguised as sheep.

Not everyone can dissect an elaborate scam but given enough time and effort, there are always red flags and the tiniest mistakes can reveal the lies and deception. Those that deserve special attention are highly educated scammers who will go through extreme lengths to design an almost perfect scam. Assuming that everyone here is an intending scammer until he can prove otherwise is a healthy way to stay safe. Be paranoid. It’s the best way to stay one step ahead of thieves and fraudsters.

PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

+1 to thesavoyard -  Bravo sir Smiley  Smiley

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

I don't think that you should waste time selling Bitcoin ATM software since you can actually gain profit if it is really functioning you can be a millionaire thou, next time you invent is the HARDWARE of ATM, then you can use BOTH. Cheesy There Should be detailed Specifications.
Stylt

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

I don't think that you should waste time selling Bitcoin ATM software since you can actually gain profit if it is really functioning you can be a millionaire thou, next time you invent is the HARDWARE of ATM, then you can use BOTH. Cheesy There Should be detailed Specifications.

Hi guys actually the question is.
Can we buy a good ATM machine from a good manufacturer and simply upgrade it to become a Bitcoin ATM?
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

Hi guys actually the question is.
Can we buy a good ATM machine from a good manufacturer and simply upgrade it to become a Bitcoin ATM?

You can now:

https://hyosungamericas.com/retail-atms/value-added-services/cryptocurrency-just-cash

The Bitcoins are sold by a 3rd party, the operator just takes a cut, no increase in operational costs.

jafu

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

i will prefer you Lamassu. It providing Open software for bitcoin ATM network. Wink Wink Grin
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Your link is very useful

https://hyosungamericas.com/retail-atms/value-added-services/cryptocurrency-just-cash

because it provides useful technical information.
I am interested in what your experience is, because I come from the middle in which even the crypto currency and the store are not well developed. There are no such machines and I can not assume on what kind of problems I will encounter on this path ?!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

I'm really trying to wrap my head around this... Is it software for the ATM? You do know, most ATM's have software built in already right? What does this software do separately that the standard software does not? What advantages do I have over using this software vs. using the stock software?
Nope.The ATM's I suppose come with a PLC that is Programmable Logic Controllers if not CPU's.Any company can manufacture just a machine which can be made to do various tasks depending on the program that controls it.

That is plain stupid if you mean he is wasting time making a Hardware to function to it's fullest.Maybe he doesn't want to be a millionaire ? 
SeattleBTC

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

I would love to talk with you about this service. I am in need of software for my Bitcoin ATM.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

Hi all,

Lamassu
Genesis
BitAccess
General Bytes
BitXatm

Do you have video?
Please upload it to youtube.
We want see it, how it works.
Do you use Python for create software?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: