Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | The water of crypto | NO premine | No ICO |  (Read 45145 times)
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:41:30 PM

AquariusCoin android wallet not available yet? Is there any plan for it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:44:15 PM

Jure, can krile pull this out?

staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:43:46 PM

Jup it will be done. We will host or own electrum. Initially we wanted to do a partnership with Coinoimi but since they never responded to our request/ticket i guess we will do it by ourselves.
But before that a HF will be done for shure in february 2017 about the time of AquariusCoin first birthday.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:30:49 PM

Jup it will be done. We will host or own electrum. Initially we wanted to do a partnership with Coinoimi but since they never responded to our request/ticket i guess we will do it by ourselves.
But before that a HF will be done for shure in february 2017 about the time of AquariusCoin first birthday.

Partnerships with new projects is not a good idea as they may end up as a scam. Smiley

sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:50:46 PM

Good one ,third world country will take a note on your comment right here. This one innocent comment of yours just painted quite a nice picture on the type of person you are in life. I guess you feel kinda special living in a developed country.

What cryptocoin people buy, sell, mine, stake, hold or whatever is a personal choice.

I don't deprive them of liberty of choice, whatever they mine is up to them. What's going on seems to me fairly straightforward: a bunch of the most prolific members of this forum aka translation bounty lovers and third world dudes who for whatever reason still keep their clients open loaded their miners on launch to harvest useless shit and drop it quick before switching to another short-lived scrypt junk.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:57:05 PM

Good one ,third world country will take a note on your comment right here. This one innocent comment of yours just painted quite a nice picture on the type of person you are in life. I guess you feel kinda special living in a developed country.

What cryptocoin people buy, sell, mine, stake, hold or whatever is a personal choice.

I don't deprive them of liberty of choice, whatever they mine is up to them. What's going on seems to me fairly straightforward: a bunch of the most prolific members of this forum aka translation bounty lovers and third world dudes who for whatever reason still keep their clients open loaded their miners on launch to harvest useless shit and drop it quick before switching to another short-lived scrypt junk.

Care to elaborate a bit more (names, facts (where these members were asking for translation bounties?)), countries, other coins?

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

ARCO has been added on CryptoCompare: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/arco/overview

Cheers,
Spartak

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 05:24:46 PM

Quick update: ARCO 2.0 is almost ready. Final testing being done and if all is well source and wallets will be published before we sail into the year 2017.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the vote of trust so far and rest ashure i will never abandon my blockchains and have full intention to deliver slow and steady progress and services on top of the ledgers.

For those that are in a hurry take note that with Bitcoin (thank you father for life) had years of dark before it saw light not to metion worldwide acceptance.
Some of you are monitoring my cryptocurrency work/activites for quite some time now and those of you already know that i am a very stubborn aquarian but at the end i always get the job done.

Hope you are also paying attention on the developments of blockchaintech and if you are you already know that 2017 is gonna be a very important year for this waaaaay past experimental technology.

Best wishes and all the best to you, your friends and family on 2017 and beyond.

Odrak

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:41:27 PM

Quick update: ARCO 2.0 is almost ready. Final testing being done and if all is well source and wallets will be published before we sail into the year 2017.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the vote of trust so far and rest ashure i will never abandon my blockchains and have full intention to deliver slow and steady progress and services on top of the ledgers.

For those that are in a hurry take note that with Bitcoin (thank you father for life) had years of dark before it saw light not to metion worldwide acceptance.
Some of you are monitoring my cryptocurrency work/activites for quite some time now and those of you already know that i am a very stubborn aquarian but at the end i always get the job done.

Hope you are also paying attention on the developments of blockchaintech and if you are you already know that 2017 is gonna be a very important year for this waaaaay past experimental technology.

Best wishes and all the best to you, your friends and family on 2017 and beyond.

Best wishes to you too! Still looking forward to your release, i've got a node up and running 24/7 to support the cause Smiley

Ready to provide support when needed as well! GO 2017.

gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:56:55 PM

Happy New Year!

What will ARCO 2.0 have? Any new features developed from scratch?
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:28:06 AM

Best wishes to you too Dev, and people. Sorry i am a bit late. I am eager to see what will be ARC2.0, and i think that you are right about the bitcoin's past in the darknet, look at him now, he is accepted near worldwide, good projects are like good dishes, it takes time to make them tasty.
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:39:57 AM

Happy New Year!

What will ARCO 2.0 have? Any new features developed from scratch?

Hope you will not be dissapointed with my reply. Current HF that will be put in action is to optimized on protocol level and to reduce orphan blocks and to imporve overall performance of the QT wallets as they have become quite slugish now that the blockchain has grown.

After HF focus will go to mobile wallets....

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

I should add that ARCO's delay on cryptocloudhosting is because Adam is connecting the site to cryptocompare's API as it is more reliable. 

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

I should add that ARCO's delay on cryptocloudhosting is because Adam is connecting the site to cryptocompare's API as it is more reliable. 

Thank you my dear @spartak. No rush whatsoever, i aint going no where and netiher are my blockchains and when i am finished the blockchain seed network will be 99% selfsustainable and not depandant on my masternodes and from that point on even the sky is not the limit.

Cheers to all you zodiac creatures out there not just aqurians.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:23:09 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 12:26:53 PM by staysecure

I am officially opening up ARCO ANN translation bounties.

500 ARCO per translation reservation.
Reserve your spot by posting in the thread. First come first served policy.

No autotranslations please, it will be checked. Dont forget to post your ARCO address as well.

As there will be updates to the OP in 2017 i expect from translator to do at least 2 updates/refreshes to your work based on updated to the official ANN  in 2017 for future updates we discuss rewards for updates.

If someone really want to get in touch with me fast, say hello on Telegram https://telegram.me/AquariusCoin.

Cheers cryptonians and best wishes to all in 2k17: The year that BloockchainTech goes mainstream.

Edit:

Existing ANN translations (already listed in OP):
Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738854
Russian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1457204
Indonesian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418598
Greek: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1393859

Bounties claimed:
Turkish translation claimed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738854
Spanish translation reserved:
Estonian translation claimed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23048.msg17419550#msg17419550 (mods deleted it- maybe Estonian subforum comes along)
French translation claimed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796091.0
Italian translation claimed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804170.0

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:18:47 AM

I would like to translate to estonia if you wish.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

Bounty reserved. Thank you.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:15:45 PM

I don't believe there's a Estonian local board on the forum?

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

I don't believe there's a Estonian local board on the forum?

Theres the other languages section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=11.0

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:11:16 PM

Theres the other languages section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=11.0

MODs will delete it as it happened with FAILCoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: