Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | The water of crypto | NO premine | No ICO |  (Read 45145 times)
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

200 confirmations for the deposit on Cryptopia takes about 6 hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

I believe it can take up to 10-12 hours. I still don't have answer from their support.

bunterfisch

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

I believe it can take up to 10-12 hours. I still don't have answer from their support.

I have now opened a ticket for the 200 deposit confirmations.
The new Cryptopia Support Center is online.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

They responded two days ago, but it seems I missed it:

"Thank you for contacting Cryptopia Support, your patience is greatly appreciated.

I have passed this on to our wallets team who will review this for you.

Kind Regards,
Cryptopia Support"

tripity

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

"Thank you for contacting Cryptopia Support, your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Cryptopia Support"

Did your withdrawal ever go thru?

They answered my support ticket a couple of days ago with that they did not manage to broadcast to the network.

Since arco was up 25% from when I bought i asked for them to refund them to my account instead and traded them!
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

Kind Regards,
Cryptopia Support"

Did your withdrawal ever go thru?

They answered my support ticket a couple of days ago with that they did not manage to broadcast to the network.

Since arco was up 25% from when I bought i asked for them to refund them to my account instead and traded them!

I did not transferred ARCO for months now, but from my experience I know that it takes hours. That is why I opened a ticket to ask them if they can reduce the number of confirmations, but there's still no response from the support who is taking care of the wallets.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

Hello,

This is Cryptopia's answer:

Hi,
Our wallet team have reviewed ARCO, and have determined 200 blocks is only ~4 hours, based on ARCO being a SCRYPT coin with a 64s block time.
So they feel the current 200 confirmations is a reasonable compromise of security and convenience.

Please let us know if you believe that information is incorrect, otherwise our ARCO deposit confirmations will not be changed.
Apologies, this is probably not the positive answer you hoped for.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

Check out the pizza that Jure (staysecure) bought for the "Bitcoin Pizza Day". It's 3 meters (9.85 feet) in diameter... Smiley

bunterfisch

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Hello,

Hi,
Our wallet team have reviewed ARCO, and have determined 200 blocks is only ~4 hours, based on ARCO being a SCRYPT coin with a 64s block time.
So they feel the current 200 confirmations is a reasonable compromise of security and convenience.

Please let us know if you believe that information is incorrect, otherwise our ARCO deposit confirmations will not be changed.

I got this answer from Cryptopia Support:

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia support. Each coin requires a number of confirmations before a transaction is credited and available in your balance, this is a variable amount based on the strength and security of that coin's network. You can check the number of confirmations required for each coin on the CoinInfo page under Settings which this direct link will take you to: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/ Please note that Cryptopia is unable to impact the speed in which these confirmations occur. We thank you again for taking the time to contact Cryptopia Support. If we have provided you with a resolution to the ticket created, please select 'Accept Solution' located in the top right of the page. If however, you feel that your issue has not been resolved please select 'Reject Solution'. We would love to hear the experience you've had with Cryptopia Support, you can rate your experience after this ticket is closed, or from the email that has been sent to your email address. Regards, Cryptopia Support
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

Hello,

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia support. Each coin requires a number of confirmations before a transaction is credited and available in your balance, this is a variable amount based on the strength and security of that coin's network. You can check the number of confirmations required for each coin on the CoinInfo page under Settings which this direct link will take you to: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/ Please note that Cryptopia is unable to impact the speed in which these confirmations occur. We thank you again for taking the time to contact Cryptopia Support. If we have provided you with a resolution to the ticket created, please select 'Accept Solution' located in the top right of the page. If however, you feel that your issue has not been resolved please select 'Reject Solution'. We would love to hear the experience you've had with Cryptopia Support, you can rate your experience after this ticket is closed, or from the email that has been sent to your email address. Regards, Cryptopia Support

ARCO currently has 38 connections in 12 different countries. It also has 3 connected nodes to Cryptopia (same as BlackCoin, which needs 20 confirmations). Only Jure can affect Cryptopia's decision, but personally I don't think we need to improve the network this much.

Not sure though. What do you think Jure?

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

On the other hand, coins like AsiaCoin, Cannation and CryptoRuble, to name a few, are with 20 confirmations while their networks doesn't look better. Jure, do you think we can improve the number of nodes connected to Cryptopia? I believe this would affect their decision.

vietcool

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

What similar projects? I am unaware of any other cryptocurrency real estate rental investments with monthly profit share?

Let me know some names and I will happily point out what makes us different.
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Hello,

Hi,

ARCO currently has 38 connections in 12 different countries. It also has 3 connected nodes to Cryptopia (same as BlackCoin, which needs 20 confirmations). Only Jure can affect Cryptopia's decision, but personally I don't think we need to improve the network this much.

Not sure though. What do you think Jure?

I think Cryptopia has solid arguments on the security part. Will consider asking them to lower the required confs.

staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

On the other hand, coins like AsiaCoin, Cannation and CryptoRuble, to name a few, are with 20 confirmations while their networks doesn't look better. Jure, do you think we can improve the number of nodes connected to Cryptopia? I believe this would affect their decision.

Cryptopia connects the the seednodes that are hardcoded in the wallet. I guess it would be a good time to implement DNS seeds that way wallet (Cryptopia wallet for example)  would try to connect to the IPs of last seen nodes on the network.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:23:39 PM

Cryptopia connects the the seednodes that are hardcoded in the wallet. I guess it would be a good time to implement DNS seeds that way wallet (Cryptopia wallet for example)  would try to connect to the IPs of last seen nodes on the network.

Sounds good! I can help with some nodes if needed. We can improve the network by implementing nodes in South America, Africa and Australia.   

tripity

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Is there anyone from here who actually managed to withdraw ARCO from cryptopia sometime during the last 2 weeks? I tried doing a withdrawal which was stuck in processinng (not collecting confirmations), I waited for over 24h for before writing a support ticket, they answered:

..... It appears that your withdrawal has failed to successfully broadcast to the network on the first automated attempt I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess. .....

I waited another further 12-18h until I wrote and asked if they at all had managed to broadcast to the network at all, upon where their answer was no, so I asked them to release the arcos back to my cryptopia balances instead.
Irene Janet

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

And what is the primary reason to help?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:03:16 AM

Is there anyone from here who actually managed to withdraw ARCO from cryptopia sometime during the last 2 weeks? I tried doing a withdrawal which was stuck in processinng (not collecting confirmations), I waited for over 24h for before writing a support ticket, they answered:

..... It appears that your withdrawal has failed to successfully broadcast to the network on the first automated attempt I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess. .....

I waited another further 12-18h until I wrote and asked if they at all had managed to broadcast to the network at all, upon where their answer was no, so I asked them to release the arcos back to my cryptopia balances instead.

Which version of the wallet you are using? 2.0.1 or 2.0.0?

tripity

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Neither tbh, I was just planning to move coins from cryptopia to btcpop!
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:46:52 AM

Neither tbh, I was just planning to move coins from cryptopia to btcpop!

No idea what btcpop is, but I've never had any issues with withdrawals from Cryptopia. The only bad thing is the number of confirmations for deposits as it requires a few hours, until they confirm them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: