Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Site with predictions about Sports Gambling  (Read 551 times)
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:31:43 AM

Do anyone know a site with an expert predictions about games results?

What do you mean by experts? There were a few threads here, trying to create a group to buy very expensive tips.
Some tipsters would charge 500 euros or more per month for their tips, and they would by them in group and share the tips to be less expensive.
Don't know if that's what you are searching for.

Yes, that is what I'm searching for. Do you have any good link of this kind of group?

Ow, I ever read those thread about expert tipster and don't remember how much he charge for it.
It seems that he had about 60-80% accurately, but not many people want to pay for the tipster. I don't know if he's still active or can be trusted, I'll looking to my post and give the link, hopefully I could find it.

If you are not ready to pay then there are several threads are there in gambling section, they are giving free tips on sports betting, check their history and if you are interested, you can follow their picks. I don't have trust on those who charge for tips Because no one will predict 100% correct result in gambling.
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 07:50:49 PM

You can follow the Tipsters in the DirectBet Tipsters Championship X Leaderboard : https://www.directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml

Just click on the Tipster you are interested in and you will see all his bets in real time.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:16:37 AM

And if you find such sites do you believe about these predictions? , I use as a prediction of how much consideration to use my bets. when a lot of people who pick a team then I would bet large enough

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████