Well Vlady, we don't offer counseling, just release, but you can always confess the extent of your addiction to the Bitcoin Addict site.
Losing your savings, your job, everyone you love, your mind, and perhaps even your dignity in the pursuit of Bitcoins. You're always welcome here, it's like Bitcoin Anonymous in a blog format. Submit your own confessions.http://www.bitcoinaddict.com/
actually i called my twitter bitcoine also bitcoin addict without being aware of your site...
but if you have more than three of the following you should consider counseling:
1. Preoccupation. The subject has frequent thoughts about bitcoining experiences, whether past, future, or fantasy.
2. Tolerance. As with drug tolerance, the subject requires larger or more frequent wagers to experience the same "rush".
3. Withdrawal. Restlessness or irritability associated with attempts to cease or reduce bitcoining.
4. Escape. The subject bitcoines to improve mood or escape problems.
5. Chasing. The subject tries to win back bitcoining losses with more bitcoining.
6. Lying. The subject tries to hide the extent of his or her bitcoining by lying to family, friends, or therapists.
7. Loss of control. The person has unsuccessfully attempted to reduce bitcoining.
8. Illegal acts. The person has broken the law in order to obtain bitcoining money or recover bitcoining losses. This may include acts of theft, embezzlement, fraud, or forgery.
9. Risked significant relationship. The person bitcoines despite risking or losing a relationship, job, or other significant opportunity.
10. Bailout. The person turns to family, friends, or another third party for financial assistance as a result of bitcoining.